Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

Jesus Has Been Coming Soon Since 2016 Years Ago! You Go Wait Tire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Has Been Coming Soon Since 2016 Years Ago! You Go Wait Tire (1037 Views)

Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) / 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come / How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Has Been Coming Soon Since 2016 Years Ago! You Go Wait Tire by olaleye1355(m): 7:58am On Apr 11, 2016
The earlier you open your eyes and mind to the fact that Jesus already came the better for you. stop thinking and acting like a child in christianity anymore. It is time to grow more than the bible! It is time you graduated from the ABC's of christianity.

So when Jesus said He would come sooner He didn't know How to measure time in respect to our fragile life span?

And He said in the scriptures "........verily I say unto you that this generation will not die and will witness the second coming of christ."

Its either that the generation still walks amongst us as immortals or they are have been taken as He promised them.

You are waiting for rapture abi?

You will grow old and die

Yor child will grow old and die

Your grand child will grow old and die

Your great grand child will grow old and die

And so on.....
Re: Jesus Has Been Coming Soon Since 2016 Years Ago! You Go Wait Tire by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 11, 2016
Get ready for bashing...the holy crusaders are coming
Re: Jesus Has Been Coming Soon Since 2016 Years Ago! You Go Wait Tire by VictorRomanov: 8:06am On Apr 11, 2016
Ok. Seen!
Re: Jesus Has Been Coming Soon Since 2016 Years Ago! You Go Wait Tire by olaleye1355(m): 8:08am On Apr 11, 2016
snrman:
Get ready for bashing...the holy crusaders are coming

Who are they

If they can convince me that Jesus was drunk when he said it. Then I will listen to them
Re: Jesus Has Been Coming Soon Since 2016 Years Ago! You Go Wait Tire by Weah96: 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
olaleye1355:

Who are they

If they can convince me that Jesus was drunk when he said it. Then I will listen to them

You're reading the scriptures with your common sense. Try using your spirit ear to understand the meaning of the words.
Re: Jesus Has Been Coming Soon Since 2016 Years Ago! You Go Wait Tire by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
Weah96:

You're reading the scriptures with your common sense. Try using your spirit ear to understand the meaning of the words.
SO WE GET SPIRIT EARS HMMM
Re: Jesus Has Been Coming Soon Since 2016 Years Ago! You Go Wait Tire by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
Re: Jesus Has Been Coming Soon Since 2016 Years Ago! You Go Wait Tire by orunto27: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
I pray that the evil in you perish IJN AMEN.
Re: Jesus Has Been Coming Soon Since 2016 Years Ago! You Go Wait Tire by Weah96: 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
Avoidhellfire:
2 Peter 3:8- But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
2016 years is a lot to man but it is just like 2016 days to God.

Going by your formula, 2016 yrs should be more like 2 days, not 7 yrs.
Re: Jesus Has Been Coming Soon Since 2016 Years Ago! You Go Wait Tire by Weah96: 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lilbrown007:
SO WE GET SPIRIT EARS HMMM

Yes dude. Some Nigerians are fortunate enough to possess spirit ears.
Re: Jesus Has Been Coming Soon Since 2016 Years Ago! You Go Wait Tire by Humblebloke(m): 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
How is that possibleundecided...... Jesus sperm no dey finishundecided
Re: Jesus Has Been Coming Soon Since 2016 Years Ago! You Go Wait Tire by winner01(m): 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
If the Bible was written over a period of 4500 years, and some people are trying to convince us that 2016 years = forever. I can only sit back and laugh at such joke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Has Been Coming Soon Since 2016 Years Ago! You Go Wait Tire by Anointed08(m): 5:16am On Apr 12, 2016
Judaism people are still waiting for the second coming of Elijah as foretold in the old testament, even though Jesus told them that Elijah has indeed come but they were not aware!(Mark 9 vs 13). So it is no wonder that christians too are also in the waiting game for the second coming of Jesus Christ. Let the waiting game continue, at the end, our folly will be clear to us all.
Re: Jesus Has Been Coming Soon Since 2016 Years Ago! You Go Wait Tire by olaleye1355(m): 8:04am On May 17, 2016
Anointed08:
Judaism people are still waiting for the second coming of Elijah as foretold in the old testament, even though Jesus told them that Elijah has indeed come but they were not aware!(Mark 9 vs 13). So it is no wonder that christians too are also in the waiting game for the second coming of Jesus Christ. Let the waiting game continue, at the end, our folly will be clear to us all.

What pains me is that by then they would be all died,so they can't recognise their folly
Re: Jesus Has Been Coming Soon Since 2016 Years Ago! You Go Wait Tire by olaleye1355(m): 8:09am On May 17, 2016
Avoidhellfire:
2 Peter 3:8- But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
2016 years is a lot to man but it is just like 2016 days to God. For your information, judgement will not only occur after the rapture, what of those that died yesterday? where are they now? when you die and as soon as you die you will be judged and sent to heaven or hell, you may or may not be part of the rapture. if you are an unbeliever and you die today, you go wait for hell tire.

One day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years is like one day

One day is like a thousand years,........(Meaning 2016yrs may also ve been like 216,000yrs to God)

Guy do proper justice to that verse and stop choosing your words
Re: Jesus Has Been Coming Soon Since 2016 Years Ago! You Go Wait Tire by olaleye1355(m): 8:11am On May 17, 2016
Weah96:

And what has your spirit ear told you about His coming!!! Enlighten me.
Re: Jesus Has Been Coming Soon Since 2016 Years Ago! You Go Wait Tire by Godwin2016: 8:48am On May 17, 2016
olaleye1355:
The earlier you open your eyes and mind to the fact that Jesus already came the better for you. stop thinking and acting like a child in christianity anymore. It is time to grow more than the bible! It is time you graduated from the ABC's of christianity.

So when Jesus said He would come sooner He didn't know How to measure time in respect to our fragile life span?

And He said in the scriptures "........verily I say unto you that this generation will not die and will witness the second coming of christ."

Its either that the generation still walks amongst us as immortals or they are have been taken as He promised them.

You are waiting for rapture abi?

You will grow old and die

Yor child will grow old and die

Your grand child will grow old and die

Your great grand child will grow old and die

And so on.....

The Lord said we should tarry till he returns. He knows there will be people like you who will become impatient and try to lead others astray. I am a patient bride of my Lord Jesus. He will return soon.

I pity all those Atheist fooled by some annoying Atheist like Jonhydon22,ifenes,Weah96 and other candidates of hell.

May the Good Lord bless the faithful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Has Been Coming Soon Since 2016 Years Ago! You Go Wait Tire by Immorttal: 9:10am On May 17, 2016
Godwin2016:

The Lord said we should tarry till he returns. He knows there will be people like you who will become impatient and try to lead others astray. I am a patient bride of my Lord Jesus. He will return soon.

I pity all those Atheist fooled by some annoying Atheist like Jonhydon22,ifenes,Weah96 and other candidates of hell.

May the Good Lord bless the faithful
the day your eye go clear,you will look at all your write ups advocating christianity with repugnant loath. I've been there before.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Akan Weeks Tagged Satanist For Moving Ordination To Abak After 60 Dead / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/06/17 / Rccg Sunday School Student's Manual(11/02/2018) Dealing With Addictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.