Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

How To Download Facebook Videos Without Any App On Android - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Download Facebook Videos Without Any App On Android (898 Views)

How To Download Facebook Videos Online (private,public) / How To Download Facebook Live Video / How To Download Anything From Youtube Without Any App (very Simple Trick) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Facebook Videos Without Any App On Android by Chapmanstyles: 8:50am On Apr 11, 2016
Streaming the videos on facebook is cool but
sometimes, you may want to download and store it
on your phone. That's what i'll teach you how to do below. Today, i
will teach you guys how to download Facebook
videos without using Myvideo downloader; i.e you
will download the video as you are streaming it. Its
not hard, just in one click and your download will
begin immediately. Tested on Google chrome for android, you can as well test it on other browsers.

Steps to download facebook videos to your
smartphone 1. Goto to the video you want to stream on
Facebook. 2. You will see a play button on it, tap it. 3. When it’s about to stream, kindly tap and hold
the video, you will see an option that says “Save
video” 4. Tap on Save video, your download will begin
immediately. That’s all, simple as that. You don’t need any app
anymore. Kindly share this post by clicking the share button
above if you find this tutorial useful.
Always visit us here on http://We9ja.tk daily for more
tweaks and updates.
Re: How To Download Facebook Videos Without Any App On Android by Efukikata(m): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
This post has been deleted

(1) (Reply)

Most Insane Nuclear Weapons / Stop Buying Petrol Convert Ur Gen To Lpg Generator- 08166866515 / MTN Pulse Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.