Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge (35375 Views)

KAI Officials Spotted Carting Away Trader's Goods In Lagos / Photos: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos / Dress Decently,lagosians Tell Olajumoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge by NEHLIVE: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2016
There is human congestion on the Ojota pedestrian bridge this morning as hefty KAI officials in Lagos have been positioned at both ends of the Ojota bus stop along the ever busy Ikorodu road to arrest and fine anyone who crosses the express road. Many passengers have been forced to make use of the pedestrian bridge as they fear being arrested and then fined. See photos below..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/photos-see-how-kai-officials-have.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge by NEHLIVE: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2016
Lol

SEE ALL THE PHOTOS OF THE CHAOS ON THE BRIDGE HEREĀ»
http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/photos-see-how-kai-officials-have.html

3 Likes

Re: KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 11, 2016
Hope the bridge is strong enough tho carry the weight of these human traffic.

42 Likes

Re: KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 11, 2016
isok
Re: KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge by yimikaa: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2016
Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge by Remyboyhefty(m): 9:51am On Apr 11, 2016
;Deko oni baje ooooo

1 Like

Re: KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge by Icon4s(m): 11:09am On Apr 11, 2016
Too bad.

I experienced something similar some years back at Oshodi.

Trust me, the experience was horrifying.

I just travelled into Lagos by road, was carrying my hand luggage while safe-guarding my pockets at the same time. And I had plenty of cash on me. People pushing me from all sides.
I had been away from Lagos then for over 5years. Me way dem born and grow for Lagos come begin do like JJC. Everybody around me became a pick-pocket suspect.

Na God save me that day.

Government should construct under ground tunnels in places like that.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge by Ehins22(m): 11:09am On Apr 11, 2016
grin

3 Likes

Re: KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge by VampireeM(f): 11:09am On Apr 11, 2016
Climbing those pedestrian bridges can be quite exhausting. Will never forget the day I was trying to be smart at lekki crossing and got arrested grin

41 Likes

Re: KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge by Generalkorex(m): 11:09am On Apr 11, 2016
Ok. Hope the bridge go fit carry them sha.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge by hazyfm1: 11:10am On Apr 11, 2016
grin grin grin

Another avenue for Operation Pick Pocket [OPP]

20 Likes

Re: KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge by Pillars1(m): 11:10am On Apr 11, 2016
Good
Re: KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge by Emmysteve(m): 11:10am On Apr 11, 2016
Lol this zoo sorry i mean country nothing we no go see. Chai

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge by paiz: 11:10am On Apr 11, 2016
Ambode is working Buhari is travelling.

5 Likes

Re: KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge by shamecurls(m): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2016
God bless Lagos state

Trully the center of excellence.

Eko o ni baje!

O baje ti!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge by kilokeys(m): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2016
Kai
Re: KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge by fammo: 11:11am On Apr 11, 2016
And
Re: KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge by olapluto(m): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2016
We are so used to indiscipline that discipline looks absurd to us.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge by macaranta(m): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2016
No fuel na

1 Like

Re: KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge by olaolulazio(m): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2016
Only in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge by Teewhy2: 11:12am On Apr 11, 2016
It is only in Nigeria that people will prefer to cross under the bridge than to climb, we see people been hit by vehicle near a pedestrian bridge but we will still prefer to cross. Nigerians like shortcuts and it is the basis of the country's problem. Until people start doing things the normal way even though we have saints as our leaders things will not grow as a nation. The state government should carry out a structural test on the bridge to avoid calamity as the bridge is used to the load of people buying and selling on it. Am sure some people will say the government is wicked for forcing them to use the bridge. People like to be force to do the right thing. I hope the government can maintain this enforcement to put the culture of using the bridge to the minds of the users

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge by kennyman2000(m): 11:12am On Apr 11, 2016
Ohh boy! I pray make the bridge no go collapse ooo cos this one is bridge overloading oooo.

3 Likes

Re: KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge by Originality007: 11:13am On Apr 11, 2016
grin grin Nigerians and iron hand grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge by Lagusta(m): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2016
Lagos is densely overpopulated, too congested!!!

Imagine those peeps cramping and crumpling themselves on that tiny bridge.....

What of women backing their babies, or even asthmatic adults

Hey, what if one man MESS for there!!?!!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge by micgray100(m): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2016
naija my country..
Re: KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge by myfantasies(f): 11:14am On Apr 11, 2016
Pick pockets go full dat bridge like say tomorrow no dey

Those pick pockets go dey tank dese KAI officials for dis wonderful opportunity

5 Likes

Re: KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge by odinese(m): 11:14am On Apr 11, 2016
[size=16pt]those Kai members will still give up.

Na today? [/size]

2 Likes

Re: KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge by just2okworld(f): 11:14am On Apr 11, 2016
so?
Re: KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge by YOUNGKAHUNA: 11:14am On Apr 11, 2016
It'll be a field day for pickpocketing.
Re: KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge by bethyz(m): 11:14am On Apr 11, 2016
Security, force ,fine That is the only way to make Nigerians listen to simple instruction .

3 Likes

Re: KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge by kestolove95(m): 11:14am On Apr 11, 2016
Will d KAI officials stand dia foreva?..nonsense
Re: KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge by Opistorincos(m): 11:14am On Apr 11, 2016
dem pick pockets go soon start operation for there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olayode Juliana "Toyo Baby" Gushes About Her Mother (Photos) / Pete Edochie's Igbo Traditional Dance Moves (Video) / This Annoying Thing About Nigerian Comedians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.