Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Angels And Demons - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angels And Demons (522 Views)

My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angels And Demons by PureWays(m): 10:29am On Apr 11, 2016
An old woman once explained to me how the principalities of darkness operate..
She said for every person in this world there are demons/fallen angels that have been assigned to monitor him/her.. That's why you see some people trying hard to make it but all their effort is to no avail because the principalities want the person to achieve it their way (That's if the person is destined to be great or maybe he's a threat to the their plans)..
I don't know how real all these are but I think there is a bit truth in all what she said.

Don't let me bore you with the long talk. I suppose everyone know about fallen Angels and Demons..

Do Angels (Fallen) control Demons or demons are just like a tool used by the angels?

Who created the demons?
Are they part of God's creation?

I need someone to explain these to me..
Thanks in anticipation..
Re: Angels And Demons by edogho(m): 10:54am On Apr 11, 2016
Where be all our Nairaland pastors n priests when they're needed?

Me think u create all of them... demons n angels alike... how I don't know

cos if I knew, I would have my own personal demon... leave Dem be, start thinking of how earth will progress pls and u'll c all both demons and angels return to the shadows.

if u know any demon, pls pm me ASAP, I'm in need of one to commune with. Got loads of things to ask from n give to it...
Re: Angels And Demons by iamEGAHI(m): 11:28am On Apr 11, 2016
Calvary greetings,
The Bible tells us what we need (and a little of mysteries we don't need) to help us understand spiritual life. So all we need to live like Christ, is in the Bible.

So even though the Bible told us about the fall of Lucifer and some angels, the Bible didn't tell us if they (angels) were created.

And again, there was no mention of demons before the fall. So Lucifer became Satan after the fall and the fallen angels became demons.
Re: Angels And Demons by iamEGAHI(m): 11:36am On Apr 11, 2016
Calvary greetings
Angels are God's messengers while demons are Satan's messengers.

So angels don't control demons rather, they fight if they ever cross each other.

Daniel 10:12,13 is an account of a 3 weeks battle between angel Gabriel and the prince of persia (a demon), When Gabriel was on his way to deliver the answers to Daniel's prayers. Angel Michael eventually had to help him in the fight.
Re: Angels And Demons by PureWays(m): 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
iamEGAHI:
Calvary greetings
Angels are God's messengers while demons are Satan's messengers.

So angels don't control demons rather, they fight if they ever cross each other.

Daniel 10:12,13 is an account of a 3 weeks battle between angel Gabriel and the prince of persia (a demon), When Gabriel was on his way to deliver the answers to Daniel's prayers. Angel Michael eventually had to help him in the fight.
I'm referring to the fallen angels.. Are the fallen angels and demons same?
If demons are the messenger of Satan, what are the fallen angels?
Re: Angels And Demons by iamEGAHI(m): 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
PureWays:
I'm referring to the fallen angels.. Are the fallen angels and demons same?
If demons are the messenger of Satan, what are the fallen angels?

Calvary greetings.
I clarified at the end of my first post that fallen angels are demons.
Re: Angels And Demons by PureWays(m): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
iamEGAHI:

Calvary greetings.
I clarified at the end of my first post that fallen angels are demons.
Okay.. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Why Are People Still Zombies / Wine Of Fornication (pic) / What Was The Source Of The Light God Commanded, B4 God Created D Sun & Moon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.