Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,529 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons (2160 Views)

Presidential Election Now A Spiritual Battle – Pastor Enenche / Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) / Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by Chelseafan99: 2:03am On Nov 09, 2017
War was declared on me three years ago and I only got to know about three months ago. I consider myself the luckiest man that ever lived and I urge you reading this now to take every word i say serious.I will not sugarcoat what I'm about to say.I hope someone gets impacted.

It's 2015. I was at the apex of my life. A multi millionaire. Made a ton of money hustling. Anything I touch seem to turn into gold. With this me found wealth came lots of friends. Naturally benevolent I had no problem giving money to strangers. With life this good who needed God? Never went to church. Didn even have a bible. My life revolved around woman, getting high, lodging in the most expensive hotels. I was a STAR and I loved the attention it was getting.

But I was a naive fool.

Theres one thing about money people don't understand. As far as Nigeria is concerned there are two facts about wealth one cannot run away from.

1. If you are poor your life is in danger. Poverty is a danger in itself. One is just a sickness away from death.

2. If you become successful and rich your life is in greater danger. You will be hated just for being sucessful. You will have enemies without you realising it.The people you help financially are the ones you need to run away from. They will do what it takes to bring you down so they can feel better about themselves. It is only a matter of time before the opportunity to strike comes.

It didn't have to wait long to receive the first blow.

Had an altercation with a friend, ended up getting beaten up right by the road side. My phone smashed. Clothes torn. Who was this person? One of the persons i have rendrered help the most

An hour later I got home to meet fetish objects, in the form of my shoe tied with razor blade and and rope at my door step. Tried getting in via the back door, met the other leg in the same fetish looking stuff. Weeks later my life turned upside down. I started having terrible dreams of being chased by snakes. My finances collapsed. Half my properties were taken away over u paid depths. My gas exploded, my generators kept having issues., I developed this horrible smell that made people keep their distance. My car keys dissapeared without a trace for 3 days and miraculously appeared. Someone took my car keys for bewitchement , how do I know? I started having dreams if being in an accident. Next morning a mysterious razor Sharp mark was made on my dashboard.

By the way, in my nativity I had reconciled with these guys I had an alteraction with. On one faithful day I came home unexpectedly to find my friend in my room searching for something. When I opened the door he was visibly startled at my unexpected return.

On this faithful day another altercation, that night I received a call from the dude sounding all nice and asking if I was in. Sure I said. No so one had the call ended that I was overcame with an unsettling feeling. I left the house and stayed at an adjacent building. Dude came with three other guys, he went in while the others stayed outside. He called again to tell me he was at my door. I asked if he came with a nobody, he vowed he didn't. I needed no further confirmation. Called a friend asking to come over. I took another route that led to the main road thinking they were gone. Lo and behold walking with me was this dude. Walking side by side with me yet for some reason he could not see me.

Things came to a head when one one faithful morning, driving out of my gate I was hit by another car, completely smashing my fender. Needless to say my going out was cancelled. I was visited by someone from MFM who had a message from God for me an hour after the incident. She said God told her to tell me an event will happen today but I should not worry. People have earmarked that day to spill my blood hence it's necessary I do not step out of the house.

I moved out..went To stay with a friend where i was to endure 8 months of humiliation. My property was shared amongst people. It was free for all for them.

August 2016

I made a comeback, bigger than ever bigger. Never had I endured so much success. I went back to the hood. Now I a someone who doesn't live my life basedmob past events. Friends we were, once again here I am finding it extremely difficult to remain cold in the face of people in dire need of help. My generosity this time was off the roof.
........In February of this year (2017) I finally started thinking long term. Wanted to settle down and get serious with a girl so I rented a duplex at one of the plushest estate in town. In excitement i shared this good news with my friends. Their responses debt a chill down my spine.

Me : Hey sup,how far. I just move into an apartment o. A duplex.

Olaitan : Silence.

Me : Sup how far.... sending pics to your whatsapp.

Olaintan : Hmmm, when.. ok na , no wahala.

WTF !!!!!!?

Now thats just one of numerous. Of all those I shared this with, only ONE gave some semblance of congratulations.

I found the coldness in the reception I got for moving into a duplex.

By May my chats with my friends started getting really bizarre. They will out of the blue send me a picture of a lizard and say nothing else. This happened on numerous occasions. After a while I started noticing "patterns". Whenever I receive these odd pictures the feel this heavy dark sensation all about me. I get into fights, things go awry. After praying that sensation cools off. They send again and the same circle. Finding it too bizzare I blocked them.

They resort to calling. Out of the blue they call just to say hi. Minutes after that dark feeling again. At this point I wasn't even trying to make sense of it. I blocked all their numbers. When I do they call me with numbers I do not realise. Now I stopped picking calls with number I do not recognize.

August 2017

It's OFFICIAL. I am at WAR. I have been fighting a combine team of witches and demons for two months, and I have pictorial proof.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by KevMitnick: 2:46am On Nov 09, 2017
Damn...but what do you do for a living?

1 Like

Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by Taiwo20(m): 2:48am On Nov 09, 2017
this life....hmmm
Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by Chelseafan99: 4:00am On Nov 09, 2017
PART TWO

It started one night in September. Every midnight I hear what sounds like someone dancing or walking on my rooftop. I'll go out and discover there's nothing. It gradually progressed into hearing popping sounds out of no where whenever I'm alone. I will be drinking a bottle water I'll hear "PAP".Watching Tv same thing.

Then I started what sounds like a giant pacing back and forth every morning from about 1 am. I can literally feel the ground shake as it paces up and down. Everyday. When I have visitors it never happens, only when alone. I noticed too the whole dogs in the entire compound keeps barking two minutes before these phenomenom happen

I was seconds for for mental breakdown, was near going crazy, until one night when I mistakenly played gospel music in my tab and it ceased. I noticed when ever Iplay songs praising God it stops.

I gave my life to Christ when I started fleeing the house to sleep at hotels. There I noticed i was getting the static electrical interfence on the TV like I was at home. It got worse. I could not sleep for weeks because of this. Confused and stressed I got on my knees in tears and asked God for help.

Beloveth. Every human being needs to experience the presence of God, I will not attempt describing that feeling because it is beyond comprehension. I realised for the first time what the majority of humanity is missing out on by the way and manner God responds to our prayers. This is no exaggeration. It got to a point I began using Gods power just for the fun of it. I felt so powerful I was almost getting arrogant and cocky.

One instance, I heard the familiar barks and footsteps during the day, I peered through the window of my room to see up to 8 or 10 birds perched on the roof of everybuilding, looking intently at me. I got on my knees and asked God to deploy his Special Forces Angels (yes i used that term) :

" Dear God they have again o. Shey you can see them, please send your Angels, special forces Angels to descend on my house"

I opened my and immediatelyI felt this electrically charged force field hover over me. Immediately the birds will take off. With my eyes opened I said God, they are running, tell your Angels not to allow them escape. Immediately I said that the birds started acreaming in flight.

No this is not conjured up theatrics. It happens exactly. I felt so powerful. I notice I have a question for God and write it down on a sheet of paper. God will reply in mysterious ways. I can open the bible and the first verse my eyes falls on will be a verse addressing the exact question I asked. Sometimes through TV.

Never in my life have i experienced being so loved. I grew up with my dad so I never experienced that motherly love. With GOD I felt what it feels like to be loved. God loves us and will do things for us the human might has yet conceived. We gravitate towards the sinful nature of Satan because that is all we have ever known. He blinds us from experiencing God by distracting us with sex, money, fame, wealth etc. God is not a show off God. If he did then we will never love God from our heart, we will have no choice than to be enamoured to his incomprehensible glory and joy. The feeling is a million times more euphoric than crack cocain.

To be continued... (final part)

2 Likes

Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by spongeisback: 6:26am On Nov 09, 2017
Immediately I saw mountain of fire I just shook my head. Those bird on your roof are very popular birds in Nigeria, we call it cuckoo because of the sound it makes. You had a mental breakdown yes it happens to even the soundest mind. I've over 20 Ravens yes even more than that coming to my house everyday. they eat from our dumpster,they perch on my window even looking through it. I can say "oh witches are watching me" but NO they're just looking at the reflection of themselves like I also do whenever I pass by my windows sometimes.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by spongeisback: 6:37am On Nov 09, 2017
Mysterious things happens to everyone. I don't believe in any god but still I experience great things.
Last three weeks I was sitting in my living room eyes open and i had a trance. I saw my father walk in and he gave me a huge amount of money. I was surprised because my dad never goes anywhere no matter who you are you must go see him. I just brushed it off and I wasn't even in the mood of going to see him. Some days later I heard my door bell I opened and it was my DAD!!!!shocked to say I was shocked is an understatement. He NEVER goes to visit anyone. He stayed for awhile and as he was leaving he gave me MONEY! If I was religious I would've attributed it to "god" but no! I don't even pray to anything or anyone.
My point: Good things happens to everyone as do bad things.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by NPComplete: 7:02am On Nov 09, 2017
Lol. So the proof are those benign birds perched on that roof? Nonsense.
And Mountain of Paranoia Ministries is what helps u validate ur fear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 09, 2017
Hahahahahahagrin so those innocent birds perching on ur neighbors roof and prolly yr window are the demonic forces attacking ur destinygrin oboy if u see vultures and ravens maybe u go commit suicide finally. What a funny dudegrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by joe4christ(m): 8:55am On Nov 09, 2017
Op pls go for a mental revaluation. Don't let it go worse o. Cos I have a cousin who keep seeing angels and demons and Whatnots. He be praying and shouting as though he is on some cheap drugs. Sincerely, it has so much affected him that he is not just balance, his life keep retrogressing the more he get engulfed in the Christian balderdash and "holy ghost" bull crap. He is so engulfed in it and tend to enjoy every seconds of it, but it makes him loose out of life and its potential.
I've been there and out too, so I know exactly how it goes down, its like one is on crack. I'm in better position to tell you most honestly that religion is just mind control technique. It imprisons your mind and limit your life into a small box where u begin to exist, where illusion rule supreme. You begin to see and sense things that are not. You even stand high risk of possession or mental delusion which happens to be the final destination.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by Chelseafan99: 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
It saddens me to see the wilfull ignorance being displayed here. Mental breakdown you say? The devil has done a good job making bibe believing Christians look dumb and ignorant atheist look sound. I can only pray you do not find out wrong you are when its too late. God bless you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by kevoh(m): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
Chelseafan99:
It saddens me to see the wilfull ignorance being displayed here. Mental breakdown you say? The devil has done a good job making bibe believing Christians look dumb and ignorant atheist look sound. I can only pray you do not find out wrong you are when its too late. God bless you all.

Keep your prayers to yourself, Sir, you need it more! You are the only one with all these hallucinations and bird wahala ! angry angry
Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by hopefulLandlord: 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
Chelseafan99:

don't mind those atheists, I also fought a very intense battle with Predator, I used my powers to escape getting killed by it; up next was a massive war with the terminator, my enemies sent it to kill me; The Terminator can't be bargained with, it can't be reasoned with, it doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear. And it absolutely will not stop. ever. until I'm dead; I threw it into molten steel with a bullet shot from my sawed off shotgun

I don't know what's next but my enemies are probably preparing something worse now, maybe a cannibal would try to kill and eat me or Ramsay Bolton would try to castrate me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by Chelseafan99: 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
kevoh:

Keep your prayers to yourself, Sir, you need it more! You are the only one with all these hallucinations and bird wahala ! angry angry

Dude, no need being hostile, you are walking into a trap if you believe God and Satan are fairy tales, and the devil will keep you trapped in that ignorance by not allowing any of this manifest to you. If you encounter the devil and his blood drinking flesh eating demons you will run to God. Be careful, keep pride out of it, are you willing to gamble eternity in a hunch? The 80 million Nigerians who profess Christianity are schizophrenic? NO one is perfect but I urge you to desist from mocking those who profess Christ. They arw not dumb but smarter, it is you who is dumb.why?

Lets say I spend all my life worshiping God, trying to walk in his ways , having faith and serving God. If I die and I discover you were right, God does not exist m its all a fairy tale. Ok FINE !! At least I did some good while on earth, I lost nothing. Either way i am saved.

But if you die in disbelief and you were right, well good. No big deal, woukdnt matter anyway. But IF BY CHANCE.,even if its a %1 chance that you are wrong. If that %1 chance you were wrong happens, If that 0.00001% chance you might be wrong come to fruition, my brother Is it worth it? If eternal separation from God , eternal damnation becomes your lot because you gambled wrongly, would it have been worth it pretending to be smart? Do you have any idea what eternity is? If those in hell are told they will be free after 800 trillion years in hell, there will be jubilation in hell amidst the torments because there is hope.

But eternity is not 300 billion years, its not 900 trillion years, its FORVER and FORVER. Are you really that dumb to risk it? Are gonna keep calling bible believers Jesus freaks or schizophrenic just to make yourself feel good. I implore you to think hard whatbi just said. It is not worth it. I believe in God because I have experienced FIRST HAND his love. I am educated, I am not a fool. God bless you brother. If you give me your name I'll add you in my prayer tonight.

1 Like

Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by Chelseafan99: 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

don't mind those atheists, I also fought a very intense battle with Predator, I used my powers to escape getting killed by it; up next was a massive war with the terminator, my enemies sent it to kill me the terminator
The Terminator can't be bargained with, it can't be reasoned with, it doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear. And it absolutely will not stop. ever. until you I'm dead; I threw it into molten steel with my sawed off shotgun

I don't know what's next but my enemies are probably preparing something worse now, maybe a cannibal would try to kill and eat me or Ramsay Bolton would try to castrate me

Brother, we are victorious in Christ. If there was a chance the devil will win you and I will be dead by now. The fact they keep trying proves they are desperate. Do not relent, but most importantly please Never stop praising God, and pray for your enemies. Do not pray for your enemies to die, ask God to forgive them and touch them to come to God in repentance. You and I were once sinners like them, we were given a chance. Giving praises to God and praying for your enemies erases all curses and blunts their attacks. Try it, it works. Believe me,
Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by OtemSapien: 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
spongeisback:
Mysterious things happens to everyone. I don't believe in any god but still I experience great things.
Last three weeks I was sitting in my living room eyes open and i had a trance. I saw my father walk in and he gave me a huge amount of money. I was surprised because my dad never goes anywhere no matter who you are you must go see him. I just brushed it off and I wasn't even in the mood of going to see him. Some days later I heard my door bell I opened and it was my DAD!!!!shocked to say I was shocked is an understatement. He NEVER goes to visit anyone. He stayed for awhile and as he was leaving he gave me MONEY! If I was religious I would've attributed it to "god" but no! I don't even pray to anything or anyone.
My point: Good things happens to everyone as do bad things.
I love this.
Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by butterflyl1on: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
Chelseafan99:

Brother, we are victorious in Christ. If there was a chance the devil will win you and I will be dead by now. The fact they keep trying proves they are desperate. Do not relent, but most importantly please Never stop praising God, and pray for your enemies. Do not pray for your enemies to die, ask God to forgive them and touch them to come to God in repentance. You and I were once sinners like them, we were given a chance. Giving praises to God and praying for your enemies erases all curses and blunts their attacks. Try it, it works. Believe me,

That person you just responded to here is actually an atheist. He was just fooling you.

1 Like

Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by Chelseafan99: 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
Oh well...it's open season on "Jesus freaks" I guess. Free will, if he chooses to use his for mockery. ..... his luck.

1 Like

Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by atheist5(m): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

don't mind those atheists, I also fought a very intense battle with Predator, I used my powers to escape getting killed by it; up next was a massive war with the terminator, my enemies sent it to kill me the terminator
The Terminator can't be bargained with, it can't be reasoned with, it doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear. And it absolutely will not stop. ever. until you I'm dead; I threw it into molten steel with my sawed off shotgun

Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by atheist5(m): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
Chelseafan99:

lol,u be big mumu,so you couldnt detect sarcasm,your case don go far

3 Likes

Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by kevoh(m): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
atheist5:
lol,u be big mumu,so you couldnt detect sarcasm,your case don go far
grin grin That's why I told him to reserve his so called prayers for himself, his case don pass be careful own!
Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by atheist5(m): 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
kevoh:

grin grin That's why I told him to reserve his so called prayers for himself, his case don pass be careful own!
in a claner scene,he would be recieving decent psychological check,but f4ck that let him keep praying and seeing white walkers
Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by Chelseafan99: 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
you must be having the fun of your life huh? Lol. I did not detect the sarcasm cos I underestimated how low you willing to go to make mockery. Nothing else I gotta say. Have a fun filled day folks.

1 Like

Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by bobowaja(m): 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
Chelseafan99:

No wonder you keep hallucinating.
Kindly see a good psychologist apart from praying sir (you need it). You are even experiencing withdraw symptoms (according to your write up). Pls don't ignore this advice. Thanks
Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by chemystery: 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Chelseafan99:

Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by Princeboca12(m): 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
Chelseafan99:

Brother may I have your number
Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by OtemSapien: 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
Chelseafan99:

Lol, hopefullandlord is being sarcastic, can't you read between the lines?
Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by Chelseafan99: 12:05am On Nov 10, 2017
Why you are revelling in your fun.,,just want you to know your actions are irresponsible, Rather than move to another thread if you don't share my views you 're insulting and making mockery of God, thereby being used by Satan to discourage others. The sins of many will be on your head because of your utter disrespect to God. God forgive us all.
Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by Chelseafan99: 12:29am On Nov 10, 2017
Anyone who thought he heard a burning bush talk or believed he was talking to a man who’d risen from the dead (or indeed claimed to have risen from the dead himself) would, today, be diagnosed with schizoprenia personality disorder and labelled crazy.

2 Likes

Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by hopefulLandlord: 12:30am On Nov 10, 2017
Chelseafan99:
Anyone who thought he heard a burning bush talk or believed he was talking to a man who’d risen from the dead (or indeed claimed to have risen from the dead himself) would, today, be diagnosed with schizoprenia personality disorder and labelled crazy.

and rightly so

3 Likes

Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 10, 2017
Chelseafan99:
Why you are revelling in your fun.,,just want you to know your actions are irresponsible, Rather than move to another thread if you don't share my views you 're insulting and making mockery of God , thereby being used by Satan to discourage others. The sins of many will be on your head because of your utter disrespect to God. God forgive us all.

There are many gods...which one are u talking about?
Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by GODWINGODSON(m): 2:01am On Nov 10, 2017
Chelseafan99:

I BELIEVE YOU. I'm fighting mine now as we speak but its not really me but God.

1 Like

Re: My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons by Nuhvey(m): 2:51am On Nov 10, 2017
Chelseafan99:
Why you are revelling in your fun.,,just want you to know your actions are irresponsible, Rather than move to another thread if you don't share my views you 're insulting and making mockery of God, thereby being used by Satan to discourage others. The sins of many will be on your head because of your utter disrespect to God. God forgive us all.
E pain am grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrating The Victory Of Jesus Christ / BREAKING: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Of Christ Embassy Arrested For Fraud In UK / Spiritual Fact About Cinnamon Stick You May Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.