Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Still On The Fuel Scarcity Matter: When You Need To Travel With Your Family - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Still On The Fuel Scarcity Matter: When You Need To Travel With Your Family (983 Views)

Abeg Laugh Small And Forget The Fuel Hike / How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) / When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still On The Fuel Scarcity Matter: When You Need To Travel With Your Family by Neduzze5(m): 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
Kikikikikikik!!

I can't stop laughing oh. Still on the fuel scarcity matter. You need to travel with your family for holidays and fuel is still selling at 350 naira per litre!!

grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

CC: Lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique

Re: Still On The Fuel Scarcity Matter: When You Need To Travel With Your Family by otemanuduno: 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
Anything that affects the wailings of the wailers, I AM IN FULL SUPPORT. Wailers come and sing your national anthem o! grin grin grin
Re: Still On The Fuel Scarcity Matter: When You Need To Travel With Your Family by snaxxy(m): 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
Abeg I won join the shuttle bike.....Na Gwarinpa I go drop. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Fuel scarcity: Hilarious Photo Of A Couple Riding A Horse. / What Is He Looking At? / ”can You Burn Your BSC Certificate For 50 Million Dollars?” – Watch Shocking Res

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.