Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

”can You Burn Your BSC Certificate For 50 Million Dollars?” – Watch Shocking Res - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ”can You Burn Your BSC Certificate For 50 Million Dollars?” – Watch Shocking Res (983 Views)

Can You Sell Your Destiny For 50 Million / Question Of The Day:- Would You Go Back To JSS 1 For 50 Billion Naira? / 50 Million Dollars At Once Or 1 Million Dollars Yearly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”can You Burn Your BSC Certificate For 50 Million Dollars?” – Watch Shocking Res by shkidy: 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
”Can You Burn Your BSC Certificate For 50 Million Dollars?” – Watch Shocking Response Of Nigerian Girls
they must be high on xpired kerosene…. i willl throw a burning ceremony will do it like a viking set it out to sea and burn it’s life waht do they mean by NO??”Can You Burn Your BSC Certificate For 50 Million Dollars?” – Watch Shocking Response Of Nigerian Girls
SEE VIDEO>>http://buzzgist.info/can-you-burn-your-bsc-certificate-for-50-million-dollars-watch-shocking-response-of-nigerian-girls/

Re: ”can You Burn Your BSC Certificate For 50 Million Dollars?” – Watch Shocking Res by general111(m): 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
Very very foolish question.I can burn my phd, set.

1 Like

Re: ”can You Burn Your BSC Certificate For 50 Million Dollars?” – Watch Shocking Res by profmsboi(m): 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: ”can You Burn Your BSC Certificate For 50 Million Dollars?” – Watch Shocking Res by policy12: 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hmmm I will burn the certificate, burn the my dept and the whole school self. What is the use of the certificate without money, the knowledge acquired is in me not the certificate.
Re: ”can You Burn Your BSC Certificate For 50 Million Dollars?” – Watch Shocking Res by themonk(m): 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
One phd holder is selling akara in my area and here you are asking me this stupid question you already know the answer
Re: ”can You Burn Your BSC Certificate For 50 Million Dollars?” – Watch Shocking Res by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
This is not a question..
Re: ”can You Burn Your BSC Certificate For 50 Million Dollars?” – Watch Shocking Res by Hustlerlomo(m): 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
Can I add my NYSC certificate too?
Re: ”can You Burn Your BSC Certificate For 50 Million Dollars?” – Watch Shocking Res by shkidy: 10:33am On Nov 25, 2016
JESU
themonk:
One phd holder is selling akara in my area and here you are asking me this stupid question you already know the answer

1 Like

Re: ”can You Burn Your BSC Certificate For 50 Million Dollars?” – Watch Shocking Res by NevetsIbot(m): 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
I'll burn the yeye paper, the lecturers,school and lecturers family

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Who Gave These Little Boys Beer To Drink? / Real Gbese And Gobe You Can Relat To / MTN Employs The Guy Behind EFFC Twitter Handle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.