Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,795 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna (43472 Views)

NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) / Nigerian Army Reacts To Amnesty Report Of Army Killing 17 IPOB/MASSOB Youths / Army's Mega Fuel Station In Minna Commissioned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by Emmatdayo(m): 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
ceometromedia:
The Nigeria Army has commissioned its oil and gas filling station that was recently built in Minna, Niger state capital. Chief of Defence Staff, General Gabriel Olonisakin commissioned it over the weekend. The fuel station which runs under Nigeria Army Property Limited (NAPL) is an 8 pump oil and gas station built along Bakungu bye pass Minna.

The fuel service station has four pumps for petrol and one each for Diesel and Kerosene including a Supermarket and a Mechanic Workshop. It will operate a 24-hour service daily.

The Management of NAPL said the Minna Oil and Gas station is one among the ones NAPL Mega Stations the Army intends to establish across the 36 states of Nigeria and a super mega station of 56 pumps in Abuja, the Federal capital territory.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/photo-nigerian-army-floats-first-fuel.html
op, its kpakungu not bakungu
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by allawizzow(m): 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by ourchoice(m): 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Igbos will still complain

It is not in Onitsha
ipad youths cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
ourchoice:
Why start in the sparsely populated north first and not from Nigeria's commercial centre; Lagos Hmm

Wasted resources because Fulani people prefer trekking with their cow to using vehicle cheesy and this is also a modern tech which is Haram in d north lipsrsealed

Kano is the commercial centre.
Remember I did not say centre of industrialization
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by pimpo: 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
The question we should be asking is what business does the army have with owning gas stations??
Is the Nigerian army now a corporate, for-profit organization? Any people are here saying "nice one".
This country sef.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by OgbeifunErom: 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
ourchoice:
ipad youths cheesy

IPAD abi na Pampers

Their matter tire me

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by francizy(m): 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
PassingShot:
NA breaking new ground under PMB's administration. Kudos to Buratai as well.

He finally commented after his all-knowing Buhari has kept on disappointing him, left, right and center... grin cheesy

Hahahahahahaha!
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by Todil(m): 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
A nice development
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by nextstep(m): 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
iliyande:
no more excuse for operation failure because of fuel

Abi. But it's one thing to have a filling station, it's another to actually have fuel. Expect our uniformed brothers to still come and brutalize us at the filling stations.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by Brethren001(m): 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
Shia!
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by kolaosita4(m): 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
Can a civilian apply 4 pump attendant?
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by jojomario(m): 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
Who will go there to rob. 24hrs is guaranteed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
pimpo:
The question we should be asking is what business does the army have with owning gas stations??
Is the Nigerian army now a corporate, for-profit organization? Any people are here saying "nice one".
This country sef.... undecided

In a shithole like this let the thugs have their own filling stations that way they can leave peacful law abiding citizens alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
nextstep:

Abi. But it's one thing to have a filling station, it's another to actually have fuel. Expect our uniformed brothers to still come and brutalize us at the filling stations.

Sadly they will come cos thats what they do best. Harrass civilians.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
lol. if i go buy fuel there nd them cheat me gan.. i go still dey smile ;Dlol. if i go buy fuel there nd them cheat me gan.. i go still dey smile
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by Nusaf: 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
slimfit1:
General sir i think if you use that money to build hospital or health centre it would have made a lot of sense to me sha.
They already have those ones

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by InvertedHammer: 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
/
I want to know the basis for the NA gas stations?
Is it for the NA vehicles or for commercial purposes?
Is NA a for-profit organization?
I like how things start getting out of hand gradually and people are supporting it.
NA is a security outfit of the nation that has no business beyond securing the nation from external and internal aggressions. It started with politics. Now we cannot get them off politics. Now they are delving into Oil and Gas. We shall see.
\
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by alaskido(m): 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
Are civilians allowed to buy from this petrol station or it is strictly for khaki boys. I bet they will need to have military men on guard. Nice one anyway.
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by yongnoble(m): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
But seriously, wtf is this? Military engaging in fuel sale. It beats me
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by codemaniacs: 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
I want to know the basis for the NA gas stations?
Is it for the NA vehicles or for commercial purposes?
Is NA a for-profit organization?
I like how things start getting out of hand gradually and people are supporting it.
NA is a security outfit of the nation that has no business beyond securing the nation from external and internal aggressions. It started with politics. Now we cannot get them off politics. Now they are delving into Oil and Gas. We shall see.
\

Its very wrong and should be illegal for NA to do such. Very soon we will be hearing things like u can only buy fuel from a NA gas station.
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by Arewa12: 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
all na to chop moni, may God help us
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by senior123: 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
correctty:
beautiful without fuel

Persimist
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by Mbediogu(m): 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
Good example by the military. Ministries and parastatals take note. We must survive.
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by MabraO: 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
no matter what u do people will always complain
cos of filling station see complain from right, left and centre
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by Okadalifestyle(m): 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
I saw people queuing orderly for fuel and kerosene for the first time in a long time at NAPL. But their supply isn't that much though and they dont give more than 15 litres for cars and 5litrrs for bikes and kekeNapep. I hope it improves. Kudos NA.
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by daryoor03(m): 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
Not a new thing
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by EROMS38(m): 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
Since wen da launch dat filling station, na only Kerosine dem dey sell. Endless queue @ d station.
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by Banter1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
papawemba:
Can we, bloody civilians, get petrol from this amu army fuel station?

One thing i am sure of at this fuel station is that if you do anyhow you go see anyhow.
people of your kind don't see anything good in what people do. shame
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by mrjojo: 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
hmmmm, the only nice thing about this is the 24 hours operation, I think Nigeria should start operating on a 24hrs basis, oh insecurity. It the Military sha, security is assured atleast

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by CoolAmbience(m): 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
Mustay:
I think this should have been brought to PH or any other commercial city - I want to see if the people will be orderly or not at such stations especially during scarcity.

To Ph? I don't get it. Is Niger State outside Nigeria? If it's on account of commerce, why not Lagos or Kano? Couldn't the fact that Niger State is strategic and central to the three regions (NW, NE and NC) of Northern Nigeria, especially proximity wise, be a key factor in the siting of the fueling station? Also, the greater chunk of military operations is in the North due to the insurgency...shey u get the sense wey I dey make, u too try reason am.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by 100Cents: 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
alizma:

E de pain u o gaga.

Wetin concern agberoo with overload ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) / Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately / Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.