Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China (35455 Views)

J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow / BBNaija: Ex-Housemate, Lolu Arrives Nigeria / BBNaija: Evicted Housemate, Ahneeka Arrives Lagos. Welcomed By Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by richidinho(m): 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
Buhari In China? Wonders shall never end

To do what? grin
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by canalily(m): 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
Its your time to enjoyangrythis why you had wanted to rule Nigeria by all meansundecided
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by bash4us(m): 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
God bless your trips for the betterment of Nigeria and Nigerians including the ever myopic wailers.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by AmuDimpka: 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
This man is totally screwed...look at the mess we found ourselves in
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by tintingz(m): 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
PMB I hope it is for Nigeria good.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by Terror666(m): 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
Baba I knw u have good plans for Nigeria but don't make d same mistake oga GEJ made
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by ajalawole(m): 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
hmmmmmmmm.......... Baba seat down and work, am sure he is already thinking of which country to visit next. Week-long official visit abi wetin them call am
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by tabisegroup(m): 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
html14java:
following him like his shadows.

meanwhile, scan this barcode with your bbm lets meet. Thanks.

search for my company's page on fb "POWERMINDS ENERGY LIMITED den give me ur contact for supply of electrical conduit pipes. RASP!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by chiefoboh1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
Buhari and
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by foriz4u(m): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
is it not d same presidential jets he accuse Jonathan's administration of having and spending too much on booth maintenance and cost he is using to toure round the world?

I remembered he promised to sell them off... lies... I just wonder how an old man of 70+ can't keep his word n guide his integrity.

I'm disappointed

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by gurunlocker: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
olatade:
If you still want to know why we support General Buhari here is the main reason.

Our friends and families in the North East were living in fear and terror for four years. Their markets and sources of living were destroyed by the insurgency. They couldn't go to their farms or markets, and they couldn't even pray in peace. The government did little to help them.

The security situation under Buhari has remarkably improved. Boko Haram is no longer capturing villages and towns. People are now living in relative peace. People are returning to their towns and villages. The military and our security agencies are doing their best.

Many of us supported him because we knew he would address the problem of insecurity. He did. And we are grateful. We hope the government will support the reconstruction of the communities and infrastructure destroyed by Boko Haram.

The problems many Nigerians are now complaining about, such as fuel scarcity and lack of electricity, are things very common in the North East for many years.

We will continue to support him so that he can fulfill the other promises he made of improving the economy, creating jobs, and fighting corruption.

We will tell him when things are not going well in other sectors. But we have NO REGRETS for supporting Buhari.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by gurunlocker: 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
olatade:
If you still want to know why we support General Buhari here is the main reason.

Our friends and families in the North East were living in fear and terror for four years. Their markets and sources of living were destroyed by the insurgency. They couldn't go to their farms or markets, and they couldn't even pray in peace. The government did little to help them.

The security situation under Buhari has remarkably improved. Boko Haram is no longer capturing villages and towns. People are now living in relative peace. People are returning to their towns and villages. The military and our security agencies are doing their best.

Many of us supported him because we knew he would address the problem of insecurity. He did. And we are grateful. We hope the government will support the reconstruction of the communities and infrastructure destroyed by Boko Haram.

The problems many Nigerians are now complaining about, such as fuel scarcity and lack of electricity, are things very common in the North East for many years.

We will continue to support him so that he can fulfill the other promises he made of improving the economy, creating jobs, and fighting corruption.

We will tell him when things are not going well in other sectors. But we have NO REGRETS for supporting Buhari.

so because NE suffer from insecurity, fuel shortage and shortage in electricity, so all the country must go through same thing?

I wish people use their brain

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by dcncorneils: 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
we dey watch ooooo
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
olatade:

First off No one gives a shiit why you support this guy
The north east cannot dictate what everyone wants.
We all have different needs your needs have been met, good for you but you cant speak for the remaining 35 ( or should I say 32 ) states

4 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by firstolalekan(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
html14java:
following him like his shadows.

meanwhile, scan this barcode with your bbm lets meet. Thanks.
Can I order for a fûcking pipe too
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by Emac(m): 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
But seriously what's the oyo state and ogun state Governor doing in chinna?.. are they also ministers. .do u know how many times Chinese investors and ambassadors have visited their state to sign various MOUs .bet why? What happened to cost of Governance?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
Why is our president always travelling...running away like a poor man whose wife gave birth to octupulet?? undecided

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by jaybee3(m): 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
For Fucki.ng Fuc.k's Fucki.ng sake...can't this man just keep his ass at home?

For fvcking fvcking sake, Nigeria have no means to afford the accelerated development it needs and yearns for hence the need to seek investors by fostering patnership and cementing established ones

So relax da fvck up

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by html14java(f): 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
firstolalekan:

Can I order for a fûcking pipe too
as in a di*do? are you ga*?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by haqun: 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
I know that after success would have been made by Buhari all this insult and name calling will return to their owners.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
Bubu d corporate begger bubu d junketeer
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by Chuksyno(m): 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
olatade:

Just Keep standingwithbuhari but as for me and my household, we are looking for seats.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by mildflame: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
zone20:
President buhari and his entourage has just arrive chinna. His visit is aimed at securing greater support from Beijing for the development of Nigeria's infrastructure, especially in the power, roads, railways, aviation, water supply and housing sectors. Buhari and his entourage which include the Ministers of Agriculture, Water Resources, Transport, Defence, Power, Works & Housing, Industry, Trade & Investment, Federal Capital Territory, Science & Technology and Foreign Affairs, will return to Nigeria by the weekend.

http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/04/president-muhammadu-buhari-arrives-china/

PMB SLEEK STEADY n SURE , U r on track
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by tmanis(m): 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
that girl in the background of the first pic tho.... why she dey squeeze face?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by chiefoboh1(m): 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
Buhari and his way of collecting his allowance, must he travel 2 all country of the word b4 nigeria can b gud? How many president of the word has visited nigeria 4 their country 2 b beta?

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by kporostic(m): 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
mumu dae dey d form traveler make u no come repair ur country critical condition
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by Fortune2446(m): 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
Northerners you people are deceiving your self' , you people are destroying your property's and you expect Nigeria government to come and be fixing it up for people.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by cheleku(m): 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
I only see old people with wrinkled faces. Clear enough this is no country for young men.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by drnelson: 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
[size=28pt]i shout SAI BABA in chinese[/size]
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by vision2050: 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
I can see governor of Ogun State P.A to the president on tourism. Please come back to pay our 8months salary deduction , pension contributions, gratuity since 2012 with what ever money you borrow from China government. I wan marry I need my cooperative contribution to foot some bills.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by Ramanto(m): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
The Man Is Rendering A Selfless Service To This Nation, Yet The Majority Are Blinded By Hatered To Know That.

What Sort Of Stupid Fun Do You Think Can Lure A President At His 70s To Be Touring Around The World? Do You How Far China Is?

GOD bless Buhari and make us benefit from the positive outcomes of his hustles

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by Ramanto(m): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
J

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Transforms Into Egyptian Queen For Halloween / Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors / I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.