Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji (35446 Views)

Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by Ikeboboafri: 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
Laura Ikeji had quite an exchange with a follower, as she revealed that she wish she has a best friend that can borrow her wigs, clothes, bags and shoes. The Fashionista however admitted that she has best friend who is quite contented with what she has. Laura Ikeji who in her lengthy post revealed that she wish she had a best friend that can borrow my wigs, clothes, bags, stated that her best friend has never asked her for anything in 15 years.

However the post was tagged an unnecessary show off and here is the exchange that came off;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/24/i-wish-i-had-a-best-friend-that-can-borrow-my-wigs-clothes-bags-laura-ikeji/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by DonMarkuzi(m): 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
That clapback was savage.

5 Likes

Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2019
Na everybody go be like u....Aunty Noise Maker tongue

As for that fan...Laura didn't ask for advice nah, wats her own?

13 Likes

Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by princechurchill(m): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2019
Broke people make the loudest noise

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by Bluezy13(m): 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
Looking beyond sentiments, her younger sister might have more than she does...
And what's more... her younger sister may not want to borrow or share clothes with her.
In addition to that, she might not be opportuned to share clothes with her younger sister... they may not be staying within reach.

Whether she is showing off or not, is none of my business.
The fan simply allowed bitterness to becloud her sense of reasoning.

18 Likes

Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
Laura Iketa alariwo of lagos angry

I heard her body odour is more than that of ponmo ijebu lipsrsealed

How true is that?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by Lucifersticlala: 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2019
Yeske.
[img]https://media1./images/49ff49bd571d7312e62d04e521d5a40d/tenor.gif?itemid=8303310[/img]
So you can borrow her man later abi?

Olosho oshi!

*spits angry

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by Houseofglam7(f): 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
undecided
Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by TANID(m): 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by RoyalBlu(f): 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
Why you so immature Laura, why

Please grow up biko.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by TANID(m): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Laura Iketa alariwo of lagos angry

Abi Ikerin I Don Laugh Tired grin

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by lonelydora: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
Laura Ikeji, the noise maker.

The only thing on her cv/bio is "Linda Ikeji's sister "

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by jaymee0(m): 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
I volunteer
Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by loomer: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
Why u go wish make person dey borrow

10 Likes

Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by Olanrefront3355(m): 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
So you can come out to shame her later when complication arises? undecided

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by Naijaguy123: 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by HitSong: 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ugly mgbeke

grin

4 Likes

Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by GTFO(f): 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
:-\ FOOLISH and Ugly mgbeke !!

You wish?We know your type!
You will still be the one to call out that BEST FRIEND for borrowing-pose your whatever materialistic Trash you got!

Ogun kill you and YOUR WISH there!

TUFIAKA!! Attention Seeker angry

** I just felt like cussing the OP and the MODs FOR THIS TRASHY NEWS, but don't worry, it's not yet time.. **

11 Likes

Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by gurunlocker: 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
So later when you have a little misunderstanding, you can start telling people "Na me borrow her that wig, bag and shoe wey she dey wear o"

17 Likes

Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by Raydos: 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
I never believed I could hate someone for no reason until I got to know this girl

5 Likes

Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by sonnie10: 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
So annoying!

4 Likes

Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by Kirinwa: 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
Laura Ikeji had quite an exchange with a follower, as she revealed that she wish she has a best friend that can borrow her wigs, clothes, bags and shoes. The Fashionista however admitted that she has best friend who is quite contented with what she has. Laura Ikeji who in her lengthy post revealed that she wish she had a best friend that can borrow my wigs, clothes, bags, stated that her best friend has never asked her for anything in 15 years.

However the post was tagged an unnecessary show off and here is the exchange that came off;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/24/i-wish-i-had-a-best-friend-that-can-borrow-my-wigs-clothes-bags-laura-ikeji/

So that you can troll them online on how they keep borrowing from you.

Never. I will pass. This talkative?

5 Likes

Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
What she is saying in other words is that she wishes she had broke friends

Broke friends are the salt of life , they are amazed at the most trivial things and over appreciate everything, they borrow any and everything and never return it , but it's all good though

This is why even foreign celebrities get bored with life when they have no one to come to their condo and shout wow see your tv men guy abeg borrow me this phone na, abeg borrow me your PS4 pro na you get three

Abeg borrow me that your RAV4 na make I use go party grin

Broke people you all love to shame are the most fun to be with ... Seriously how much fun is it being rich without broke friends to come around and be amazed at all the cool stuff you own?

They remind you how lucky you are... This lady lives in a neighborhood where everyone is rich so no one is impressed by whatever she owns or does grin

She misses her ajegunle crew from her childhood grin

Imagine I bought a random girl this tecno pro 11 cam something for just 76k and she was so happy in my mind I was like this is a garbage phone my neices and nephews won't touch but you need to see how happy this lass was...

So have a broke chik or friend in your life ... They add the spice to it

grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by Divay22(f): 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
So that you can come online and stylishly disgrace her abi grin grin
Laura wee be like "see the way she looks good putting on my clothes " aunty borrow pose cheesy cheesy
Not like Yemisi doesn't like fashion, but she knows what you're capable of doing online hence she's keeping away from your wig and shoes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
TANID:

Abi Ikerin
I Don Laugh Tired grin

Ikarun

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by vincent561(m): 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
Don’t she have sisters?
Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
Donating Such Items To The Less Privileged Will Be Nobler.Dont U Think?

9 Likes

Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
yen yen yen
Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by tstx(m): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
So u can expose d person ba

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by YoungAncient1: 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
As you no come get nkor?

Just step out of your street, you'll find someone that needs it more.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2019
With dis kind character wey u get so, u no go waste time to mock person wey borrow anything from you for intstagram

3 Likes

Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by TANID(m): 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Ikarun
Laura Ikefa Abi Ikeje Like Cr7 grin Hahahahahaha! Oto Bahun Edakun

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" / B-red Buys A N120m House In Lagos / Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.