Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style (50204 Views)

Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos / Abdulrasak Okoya Celebrates His 77th Birthday With His Wife, Shade / Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by Wendyslim(f): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
erusen:
see girls wey suppose dey date handsome young guy like me,dey f*ck the old b**tard because of money?, but god why
Wic of the gods? god of thunder or amadioha. Lol
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by marlvis(f): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
wink. money,money,money

well happy married life with ya grand pa
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by nijanigga: 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
erusen:
see girls wey suppose dey date handsome young guy like me,dey f*ck the old b**tard because of money?, but god why
Make you no go rob oh if they catch you Na tire and fire for your neck
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
Mere looking at the picture, you will notice that the lady is a gold digger lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by Daniel058(m): 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lil
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by Tman66(m): 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy I no dey oh, money can buy love grin grin grin
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by Mayflowa(m): 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
chai....i swear girls no know love, Na money be their love. if u ask this girl now, she go say the man is caring, lovely, charming and other lies. God punish poverty. amen.

She has 4 grown children. She is near 50 years herself.
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by oochi123(f): 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
[quote author=AmuDimpka post=44611130]A YOUNG WOMAN THAT MARRIES AN OLD MAN SHOULD GET READY FOR EARLY WIDOWHOOD

An Igbo Adage#

Says who? Death doesn't go for de old alone.it takes both de young and de old. So I disagree wit u on this. She is doing well and not complaining.

3 Likes

Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by omenka(m): 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
Why can't people simply believe she loves him for him and not his money?? Is that an impossible scenario?? Come on guys!
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by AmuDimpka: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
BUT THE OLD DIES FIRST [quote author=oochi123 post=44611399][/quote]
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by erusen: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
Wendyslim:
god of sex,Lol
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
multikolour:
do you mean her grandfather
You are a liar. He is her great grandfather
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by erusen: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
Wendyslim:
god/goddess of love,Lol
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by drnelson: 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
[size=18pt]pictures of him DOGGYING her must be released.[/size]
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by erusen: 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
nijanigga:

Make you no go rob oh if they catch you Na tire and fire for your neck
hahaha,see advice
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by AmuDimpka: 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
Yes...under this circumstances..it is an impossible scene...she loves money first, then cars then his will maybe him
omenka:
Why can't people simply believe she loves him for him and not his money?? Is that an impossible scenario?? Come on guys!
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by Ramanto(m): 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
J
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by nijanigga: 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
erusen:
hahaha,see advice
That's a lovely advice there is hope for you don't give up joy come th in the morning
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by danbrowndmf(m): 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Love is blind cheesy cheesy cheesy
especially when mullar is involve.cheesy
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by Tedassie(m): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
Wendyslim:
Power of money made her deprive herself of so many things
such as
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by jojosweet(f): 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
erusen:
ur brows sha cheesy grin fine like kilode!
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by 4nobody4every1: 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3590546_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

Ecc: 10:19 A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things..

#Praise the Lord...

Hallelujah grin grin

Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by odutolasodiq(m): 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
tuna4servi:
Na ur father mate u go marry.ur mate dey dere u no marry
her mate no get money! small time dem go talk say "love is not about money" dis one nah about wetin? cos obviously dis man dey him early 70s and d girl go dey her early 20s. #HarlotsEverywhere

1 Like

Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by Arewa12: 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
nawa
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by Sunglass20(f): 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
Please I heard this man is her father, not her husband.
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by fm7070: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
Na guys go dey shine this bae for this papa.
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
danbrowndmf:
my brother, you dey mind those girls
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by sukkot: 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
FlySly05:
And someone will come here and tell me its true love. Anyways I concur.
it is true love. she truly loves the money

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
danbrowndmf:
my brother, you dey mind those girls
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by omenka(m): 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
AmuDimpka:
Yes...under this circumstances..it is an impossible scene...she loves money first, then cars then his will maybe him
And how would you know that?? She confided in you
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by IYANGBALI: 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
Na who dey help dis man grease dis babe borehole?I know say no be only the man be the engineer wey dey work on it.
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by SeanDada1(m): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
DONSMITH123:
what a pretty wife

Name Oshiomole pattern rich old men dey take marry our girls these days! God I beg oooo....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Let's Talk Business / Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. / Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.