Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style (50169 Views)

Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos / Abdulrasak Okoya Celebrates His 77th Birthday With His Wife, Shade / Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by missyadorable(f): 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
tuna4servi:
Na ur father mate u go marry.ur mate dey dere u no marry

Her mates no ready to marry

Dia work is to do boyfriend_girlfriend for years

Later.dump the girl and come to nairaland to brag abt it

Good girl..beta pikin

Who mates don epp? Money answereth allllllllll

1 Like

Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by vislabraye(m): 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
kobonaire:
and who says money cannot buy happiness?

And u think she's very happy ?
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by Sunglass20(f): 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
janellemonae:

Dts her HUSBAND. Theyve bn married since the early 2000's. She was his unilag sidechick b4 they got married. Everyone old enough and living in lagos knows sade and rasaq okoyas story. A lot of his kids are older than her. I think shes the 3rd wife. embarassed Funny enough she hangs out with her stepdaughters (d one dts her agemate) and shes had 4 kids for him now, so i guess theyre all 1 big happy family. undecided

Thanks dear.
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by ledaman: 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
Useless Gold digger!
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by pwettiejay(f): 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
Gosh! The 2nd photo tho
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by cap28: 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
Looks like he's on his last legs undecided
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by christinie(f): 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
At 38 Shade looks 18.

Moral lesson: guys take care of your wives and they will look forever young.

2 Likes

Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by Zieristclair(m): 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
godsluvee:
Mere looking at the picture, you will notice that the lady is a gold digger lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
very true,it's written all over her undecided

1 Like

Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by Mbediogu(m): 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
multikolour:
do you mean her grandfather
Ancestor and descendants step out in style
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by Zieristclair(m): 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
dayowunmi:
Lolz, [b]the man looks tired sef [/b]sitting on the chair, how he go come dey service this girls engine.
grin
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by kobonaire(m): 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
vislabraye:
And u think she's very happy ?
Well, if she's not happy she can just organize a shopping therapy trip in Dubai for the weekend grin
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by kobonaire(m): 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
player007:

This is not HAPPINESS bruv, its imprisonment.
Women like this hardly stay faithful.
well she has to be careful .... infidelity could make her lose her place and she can be easily replaced by a more beautiful/younger wife shocked
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by vislabraye(m): 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
kobonaire:
Well, if she's not happy she can just organize a shopping therapy trip in Dubai for the weekend grin

Shopping can't cure konji.
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
kobonaire:
and who says money cannot buy happiness?
so bcus him marry a young cute lady and he is rich
that's wat happiness is all about ?

pls define "happiness"

guy no quote me back ..
I just dey try give myself hope with dis comment ni o
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Love is blind cheesy cheesy cheesy
blind ke? love no even get eyes at all
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by kobonaire(m): 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
vislabraye:
Shopping can't cure konji.
dat papa get 1/2 prick now .... she will manage it .... along with the millions!
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by kobonaire(m): 12:00am On Apr 12, 2016
skysailor:

so bcus him marry a young cute lady and he is rich
that's wat happiness is all about ?

pls define "happiness"

guy no quote me back ..
I just dey try give myself hope with dis comment ni o
Bros, if you had billions you would have had 5 fine babes rubbing your back at any time ... you would not even ask me for the definition anymore tongue
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by Babacele: 2:58am On Apr 12, 2016
omenka:
And how would you know that?? She confided in you
ask am jor
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by gretblue: 5:54am On Apr 12, 2016
Nigeria Babes and Money...

Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by Codyt(m): 8:20am On Apr 12, 2016
tuna4servi:
Na ur father mate u go marry.ur mate dey dere u no marry

Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by olajigaolamide: 8:23am On Apr 12, 2016
The young wife is pretty.
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 12, 2016
kobonaire:
Bros, if you had billions you would have had 5 fine babes rubbing your back at any time ... you would not even ask me for the definition anymore tongue

na so ...no mind me

1 Like

Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by holywota: 8:36am On Apr 12, 2016
I hate body contact with old men,irritates me ,nnyama! she get nerves o.
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by frisky2good(m): 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
She's married to a billionaire so if she needs f*ck, she will get it but if she marries a pauper she will not have money and the f*ck will become irritating. Abi you wan dey nack person wey you no give food?

erusen:
see girls wey suppose dey date handsome young guy like me,dey f*ck the old b**tard because of money?, but god why

1 Like

Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by frisky2good(m): 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
Imagine how she'll look if she's stuck with one jobless guy. Make haters dey hate, make Sade dey enjoy.

christinie:
At 38 Shade looks 18.

Moral lesson: guys take care of your wives and they will look forever young.

Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by alaskido(m): 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
When this man pass away one small boy go begin chop the kpekus grin grin
Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by dontfkcolrn(m): 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
weti dem dey do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:48am On Oct 15, 2021
DONMAYOR19:
chai....i swear girls no know love, Na money be their love. if u ask this girl now, she go say the man is caring, lovely, charming and other lies. God punish poverty. amen.
my brother money answereth all things. Poverty must fade away ijmn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. / Shoprite Opened In Warri Yesterday? - See These Pics! / Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.