Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China (2378 Views)

Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by metronaija: 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
President buhari and his entourage has just arrive chinna. His visit is aimed at securing greater support from Beijing for the development of Nigeria's infrastructure, especially in the power, roads, railways, aviation, water supply and housing sectors. Buhari and his entourage which include the Ministers of Agriculture, Water Resources, Transport, Defence, Power, Works & Housing, Industry, Trade & Investment, Federal Capital Territory, Science & Technology and Foreign Affairs, will return to Nigeria by the weekend.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3590491_c1_jpeg2fd9d853a11774e5cebbf10b0a4e6eaf
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3590492_c2_jpeg86070751b8235caec7e069df4df7a8c3

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/photos-president-muhammadu-buhari.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by SUPOL(m): 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
All dese Ching Chang Chung people. See as Dem dey look am, if dey like make Dem no give us loan make we abandon dia china fone for dem

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by jenny88(f): 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
ok......but that first pix be like he remembered that he forgot his charger in Nigeria....I still wish him goodluck .......
Re: PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by multikolour(m): 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
okay then what, tell him to buy chinko brain when coming because his brain need a replacement.
Re: PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
Sai Buhari shocked

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by Ifeanyi4491(m): 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
WC
Re: PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by OgbeifunErom: 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
The Greatest President Nigeria has ever had

He is working methodically while IPOB Yoots and the jobless wailers are complaining as if they are constipated.

He is building the institutions that will galvanise the country into progress.

My president does not give a damn if the IPOB and all their towns and villages decide to start screaming in acapella like deranged imbeciles.

China is fast becoming the largest investor in Africa, why wont Nigeria take advantage of investment with longer loan maturity and lower payments? Why wont Nigeria take advantage of their expertise and opportunities for PPPs?

Igbos cry yourself to sleep. Nigeria will advance in your lifetime

9 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by Kingblingz(m): 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
Op are u expecting me 2 say ThankGod for journey mercies? Buhari just remain dere if u no want make Thunder fire u..

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by Ohammadike: 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ajala remember the fuel and light we asked for
Re: PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by EverestdeBliu(m): 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
If GEJ was clueless,then what would you call this high degree of negligence been exhibited by Buhari?
This man does not Fuc.k!ng care about our plight. Damn!
Re: PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by TippyTop(m): 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
Let him remain there.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by shakabulla(m): 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
Bubu onyeije, abeg buy power bank for me if you dey come back, I go settle you. No forget to charge am full.
Re: PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by funkyibodude(m): 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
That presidential aircraft should be given an award as the most overused presidential fleet in Nigeria's history grin
Re: PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
The President and his beloved son...Ibikunle Amosun

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by Trailblazer1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
cool
Re: PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by wristbangle: 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
olatunji21:
The President and his beloved son...Ibikunle Amosun

cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by funkyibodude(m): 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

He is working methodically while IPOB Yoots and the jobless wailers are complaining as if they are constipated.

My president does not give a damn if the IPOB and all their towns and villages decide to start screaming in acapella like deranged imbeciles.

China is fast becoming the largest investor in Africa, why wont Nigeria take advantage of investment with longer loan maturity and lower payments? Why wont Nigeria take advantage of their expertise and opportunities for PPPs?

Igbos cry yourself to sleep. Nigeria will advance in your lifetime
if you don't know what to type, just simply get off the computer, it's not compulsory to have common sense tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by olatade(m): 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
If you still want to know why we support General Buhari here is the main reason.

Our friends and families in the North East were living in fear and terror for four years. Their markets and sources of living were destroyed by the insurgency. They couldn't go to their farms or markets, and they couldn't even pray in peace. The government did little to help them.

The security situation under Buhari has remarkably improved. Boko Haram is no longer capturing villages and towns. People are now living in relative peace. People are returning to their towns and villages. The military and our security agencies are doing their best.

Many of us supported him because we knew he would address the problem of insecurity. He did. And we are grateful. We hope the government will support the reconstruction of the communities and infrastructure destroyed by Boko Haram.

The problems many Nigerians are now complaining about, such as fuel scarcity and lack of electricity, are things very common in the North East for many years.

We will continue to support him so that he can fulfill the other promises he made of improving the economy, creating jobs, and fighting corruption.

We will tell him when things are not going well in other sectors. But we have NO REGRETS for supporting Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by OgbeifunErom: 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
funkyibodude:
if you don't know what to type, just simply get off the computer, it's not compulsory to have common sense tongue

Your advise will be more relevant to your IPOB clan

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by funkyibodude(m): 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
olatade:
If you still want to know why we support General Buhari here is the main reason.

Our friends and families in the North East were living in fear and terror for four years. Their markets and sources of living were destroyed by the insurgency. They couldn't go to their farms or markets, and they couldn't even pray in peace. The government did little to help them.

The security situation under Buhari has remarkably improved. Boko Haram is no longer capturing villages and towns. People are now living in relative peace. People are returning to their towns and villages. The military and our security agencies are doing their best.

Many of us supported him because we knew he would address the problem of insecurity. He did. And we are grateful. We hope the government will support the reconstruction of the communities and infrastructure destroyed by Boko Haram.

The problems many Nigerians are now complaining about, such as fuel scarcity and lack of electricity, are things very common in the North East for many years.

We will continue to support him so that he can fulfill the other promises he made of improving the economy, creating jobs, and fighting corruption.

We will tell him when things are not going well in other sectors. But we have NO REGRETS for supporting Buhari.
let me just assume you have a brain, because even a deranged zombie will spit at that bolded statement, so let all Nigerians suffer the same fate as the north east did, because we created the war for them abi?, Now it's clear that APC has an evil agenda for Nigeria, that explains the reason why PMB is keeping mute about the mayhem unleashed by Fulani herdsmen and NA shooting innocent people. Olatade or whatever your useless moniker is, thanks so much for your revelation about APC. Nigerians Una don hear.. Thank Goodness I didn't vote for this evil party called APC

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by kidgod: 3:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
Breaking News: President Dullarpo arrives in China with Daura Secret Service

Lalasticlala food don done

[size=24pt]Kidgod
[/size]
Re: PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by blazetitov: 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
Welcome to China, Mr President.

Have a wonderful stay.
Re: PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by funkyibodude(m): 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Your advise will be more relevant to your IPOB clan

On the contrary IPOB folks get sense pass you undecided so deal with it

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by blazetitov: 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
funkyibodude:
so let all Nigerians suffer the same fate as the north east did, because we created the war for them abi?, Now it's clear that APC has an evil agenda for Nigeria, that explains the reason why PMB is keeping mute about the mayhem unleashed by Fulani herdsmen and NA shooting innocent people. Olatade or whatever your useless moniker is, thanks so much for your revelation about APC. Nigerians Una don hear.. Thank Goodness I didn't vote for this evil party called APC

We will thank goodness if you stop ranting since you didn't vote. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by OgbeifunErom: 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
funkyibodude:
On the contrary IPOB folks get sense pass you undecided so deal with it

IPOB yoot, get thee behind me

Watch out the Nigerian Army is coming for you

tongue

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by BossWike(m): 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
Silly dullard
Re: PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by MrDavidson: 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
If GEJ was clueless,then what would you call this high degree of negligence been exhibited by Buhari?
This man does no Fuc.k!ng care about our plight. Damn!

Bros, take it easy. Did you hear that he has gone there for a holiday? No! But for what? Work ing visit. It's part of the solution.
Re: PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by Sunky200: 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

He is working methodically while IPOB Yoots & d jobless wailers r complaining as if they'r constipated.

China is fast becoming the largest investor in Africa, why wont Nigeria take advantage of investment with longer loan maturity and lower payments? Why wont Nigeria take advantage of their expertise & opportunities for PPPs?

Igbos cry yourself to sleep. Nigeria will advance in ur lifetime

chill my frnd, chill.
boko haram is gradually & technically fading away, so also will IPOD. give'em time, i assuse u they will come around. we cannot all be short sighted, let this country sour high in glory & fame in its natural endowed greatness.

soon dey ll proudly say "I'm A Nigerian"

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by JuliettaBitch(f): 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
May he never come back!
Re: PHOTOS: President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China by OgbeifunErom: 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
Sunky200:

chill my frnd, chill.
boko haram is gradually & technically fading away, so also will IPOD. give'em time, i assuse u they will come around. we cannot all be short sighted, let this country sour high in glory & fame in its natural endowed greatness.

soon dey ll proudly say "I'm A Nigerian"

I get you Bro but they can be so annoying and have wicked intentions

Thanks for your post

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Pilots Graduate From 301 Flying Training School,Kaduna(photos) / OMO! Fish With Human Complete 32 Teeth Spotted / Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.