Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me (2371 Views)

Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire / Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me / Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by TVTKOKO(m): 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
I just had to create this thread pertaining the house arrest the igbos have place themselves all in the name of protest.. Which has graced the front page today.
While you may be there rejoicing that there's unity among yourselves (debatable actually), have you sat down to ask yourselves the effects of this sit at home protest?? Whom and whom it would affect??.? The answers are quite obvious. Now tell me one government parastatal that has not operated in the whole of the east? Which bank? Be sincere to answer me.. Which one amongst you working in a bank or a government establishment that didn't go to work today?
I reside here in the north and most of your brothers over here has little or no knowledge of whats happening in your region.

My point is, the common men amongst you are desperately ready to die for a cause that won't put a food on your table while the elites really don't caree!! I knw most of you come on here to shout just to be noticed(actually the Internet has provided room for that) but you actually went about your own businesses.. Lmao
Really,, i don't know who is deceiving who *drops pen*

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
If you're Yoruba, what exactly is your business with this sit at home bullshit?

How the fnnk does it affect you?

Maaan I don't understand some of you ooo.

Some Yorubas especially don't even seem to realize that this whole thing would actually be in their favour. They just keep
on jumping blindly on threads kicking against it

They even go as far as writing lengthy crap. If we talk say make una mention wetin Yorubas dey contribute to Nigeria
now, una go hide face

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by passyhansome(m): 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
TVTKOKO:
I just had to create this thread pertaining the house arrest the igbos have place themselves all in the name of protest.. Which has graced the front page today.
While you may be there rejoicing that there's unity among yourselves (debatable actually), have you sat down to ask yourselves the effects of this sit at home protest?? Whom and whom it would affect??.? The answers are quite obvious. Now tell me one government parastatal that has not operated in the whole of the east? Which bank? Be sincere to answer me.. Which one amongst you working in a bank or a government establishment that didn't go to work today?
I reside here in the north and most of your brothers over here has little or no knowledge of whats happening in your region.

My point is, the common men amongst you are desperately ready to die for a cause that won't put a food on your table while the elites really don't caree!! I knw most of you come on here to shout just to be noticed(actually the Internet has provided room for that) but you actually went about your own businesses.. Lmao

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by passyhansome(m): 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
TVTKOKO:

Crap like this stays at back page

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by plaetton: 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
TVTKOKO:

Spoken like a typical' Lugardian" Nigerian.
Lord Lugard wrote that a typical Nigerian can hardly think beyond the next meal.

Perhaps it escaped you that humans, Igbos in this particular case, Should not put only the next meal in consideration when pursuing long term objectives for future generations.

If the next Amala is the only thing you take into consideration before agitating for rights and freedom, then , well, good for you sir.
We don't envy you.
undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by attackgat: 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
TVTKOKO:

You don't seem to get it (like most Nigerians). Without using guns, without spending any money, without forcing anyone, IPOB asked Biafrans in Biafra land to stay indoors between 6 in the morning to 12 noon to show their support for Nnandi Kanu and the Biafran struggle. By and large, our people complied. Reports I have recieved from Onitsha to Aba to Portharcourt to Akwa Ibom is that our people heeded the call. Even Enugu that started off slow later complied. Tell me anyone in Nigeria who will ask the people in the SE/SS area to voluntarily stay indoors and they will do it? The impact of this has shown the world that the days of 'divide and rule' are over and that our people are united in the common cause to get their freedom back from the illegal invention of the whiteman called Nigeria. When people are united in a common cause, the sky is their limit. Our people shall be free again

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by Unimaginable123: 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
Op, an igbo man is greater than you. Yesterday, today and always. So you will always be amazed because you can't understand

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by TVTKOKO(m): 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Yorubas especially don't even seem to realize that this whole thing would actually be in their favour. They just keep
Lyk seriously

Some even go as far as writing lengthy crap. If we talk say make una mention wetin Yorubas dey contribute to Nigeria
nah, una go hide face
lyk seriously undecided undecided is Yoruba the only tribe in Nigeria?? Any small comment contrary to your opinion is attached to yoruba smh
Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by TVTKOKO(m): 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
attackgat:

You don't seem to get it (like most Nigerians). Without using guns, without spending any money, without forcing anyone, IPOB asked Biafrans in Biafra land to stay indoors between 6 in the morning to 12 noon to show their support for Nnandi Kanu and the Biafran struggle. By and large, our people complied. Reports I have recieved from Onitsha to Aba to Portharcourt to Akwa Ibom is that our people heeded the call. Even Enugu that started off slow later complied. Tell me anyone in Nigeria who will ask the people in the SE/SS area to voluntarily stay indoors and they will do it? The impact of this has shown the world that the days of 'divide and rule' are over and that our people are united in the common cause to get their freedom back from the illegal invention of the whiteman called Nigeria. When people are united in a common cause, the sky is their limit. Our people shall be free again
brother,, this in my opinion, is a total waste of time.. Just lyk using a cup to fetch water from the ocean
Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
TVTKOKO:
lyk seriously undecided undecided is Yoruba the only tribe in Nigeria?? Any small comment contrary to your opinion is attached to yoruba smh

No vess! Well...I'm Yoruba too and that was why I used "If"

Really, most of the people I see spitting crap about this stuff are Yorubas. I'm guessing you are a Northerner,
let me ask you

HOW DOES THIS AFFECT YOU? WHAT EXACTLY IS YOUR BUSINESS?

I really want to know

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by sekundosekundo: 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
TVTKOKO:

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by ariano10(m): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
let's derail this thread
Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
TVTKOKO:

Who went to those banks and government establishments to do business? That you sit at your shop a whole day without a customers coming in doesn't mean you went to work. You wasted your time my friend, if you repeat that a whole month your likely to close shop.

By the way, do you remember how long we all waited because we were searching for the moon? Who and who did it affect? Not the common man I guess.

I wonder how many plate of food Jesus death gave him. Look beyond food and give the world a reason to give you a place in history.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by attackgat: 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
TVTKOKO:
brother,, this in my opinion, is a total waste of time.. Just lyk using a cup to fetch water from the ocean

You are entitled to your opinion. But the only opinion that matters is that of the majority of the people in the SS/SE area.

Either way, it is always an honourable thing for one to seek out independence.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by DabuIIIT: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Some Yorubas especially don't even seem to realize that this whole thing would actually be in their favour. They just keep

They even go as far as writing lengthy crap. If we talk say make una mention wetin Yorubas dey contribute to Nigeria
nah, una go hide face

well buddy,those the real and sensible yorubas not the dumb highly sophisticated zoogerian afonjas and busy body zombies..hehe.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by shutupyoruba: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
Yorubas Mind Your Business, Biafra Has Nothing To Do With You.

I am opening this thread to tell all yorubas interfering in Biafra matters to shut up.

Are igbos your brothers or sisters? Y all the madness over our choice and destiny?

We no longer desire to be in a country with you, deal with it.

Igbos can leave Nigeria becos we want to and get it into your heads that we will not miss u yorubas or lagos one bit.

In Biafra we will be in our homeland, no more threats and random attacks.

We have heard much anti-Biafra talks from the southwest. The problem is that yorubas are not included in Biafra and will never be included.

U vote with the North, conspired with the north to murder 3million igbos and boast about the atrocity and henious crime far more than the North.

Leave us alone and let us be, u can survive and own Lagos without igbos, we want to go.

https://www.naij.com/661130-biafra-cannot-defeated-wole-soyinka.html

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by Alcatraz003: 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
Igbos are now comic relief in Nigeria now jareeee. We just use them as stress relief.

The reality of this igbos chest beating is that most Nigerians are now tired of telling igbos how irrelevant and inconsequential they are in the grand scheme of things.

If igbos dont make conscious efforts to leave yoruba and hausa land enmasse, Nigerians will just see them as entertainers i.e mad people who display lunacy in the market square.

Igbos please leave Nigerian land to igbo land and see actualisation of biafra within six months.
Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by shutupyoruba: 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
Alcatraz003:
Igbos are now comic relief in Nigeria now jareeee. We just use them as stress relief.

The reality of this igbos chest beating is that most Nigerians are now tired of telling igbos how irrelevant and inconsequential they are in the grand scheme of things.

If igbos dont make conscious efforts to leave yoruba and hausa land enmasse, Nigerians will just see them as entertainers i.e mad people who display lunacy in the market square.

Igbos please leave Nigerian land to igbo land and see actualisation of biafra within six months.

Yorubas and Hausa leave igboland and govern yourselves. Lazy, parasitic bastards.

We have no respect or regard 4 ur kind.

Stop running up and down our land commiting crimes and calling yourselves police and army, go back home.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by Alcatraz003: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
shutupyoruba:
Yorubas Mind Your Business, Biafra Has Nothing To Do With You.

I am opening this thread to tell all yorubas interfering in Biafra matters to shut up.

Are igbos your brothers or sisters? Y all the madness over our choice and destiny?

We no longer desire to be in a country with you, deal with it.

Igbos can leave Nigeria becos we want to and get it into your heads that we will not miss u yorubas or lagos one bit.

In Biafra we will be in our homeland, no more threats and random attacks.

We have heard much anti-Biafra talks from the southwest. The problem is that yorubas are not included in Biafra and will never be included.

U vote with the North, conspired with the north to murder 3million igbos and boast about the atrocity and henious crime far more than the North.

Leave us alone and let us be, u can survive and own Lagos without igbos, we want to go.

https://www.naij.com/661130-biafra-cannot-defeated-wole-soyinka.html

My brother, the day Igbos leave yorubaland, you will see massive parties on the street of Nigeria.

It seems you dont get it, Nigerians are amazed at how low igbos have sunk in tje scheme of things. We now see all these whinings as a way to seek attention which you will never get ultimately. Igbos cant insult or bully us into power or prominence. You have to work your way there by building bridges of friendship.

Igbos should just get their guns and tanks ready to battle their way to freedom, any other method is just entertainment to Nigerians especially we yorubas.
Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by shutupyoruba: 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
Alcatraz003:

My brother, the day Igbos leave yorubaland, you will see massive parties on the street of Nigeria.

It seems you dont get it, Nigerians are amazed at how low igbos have sunk in tje scheme of things. We now see all these whinings as a way to seek attention which you will never get ultimately. Igbos cant insult or bully us into power or prominence. You have to work your way there by building bridges of friendship.

Igbos should just get their guns and tanks ready to battle their way to freedom, any other method is just entertainment to Nigerians especially we yorubas.

[size=18pt]Firstly, am not your brother and will never be ur brother on earth or anywhere else.

Secondly, Lagos that was built with Biafra money is not yorubaland.

Thirdly, yorubas and hausa should leave Biafra land.

Leave Biafraland and govern urselves.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by Alcatraz003: 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
shutupyoruba:

Yorubas and Hausa leave igboland and govern yourselves. Lazy, parasitic bastards.

We have no respect or regard 4 ur kind.

Stop running up and down our land commiting crimes and calling yourselves police and army, go back home.

What will it cost yoruba or hausa to leave igboland? How many other Nigerians have serious investments in Igboland?

e be like say una dey craze abi Has dangote built any serious factory in the east? Nigerians are wise because we knlw igbos can get mad anytime and start destroying the properties of other Nigerians when bouts of biafra induced madness come upon the igbos.

Igbos should fight their way out of Nigeria and stop disturbing the blogosphere with the inferiority complex. This very sight you are using to insult fellow Nigerians is owned by a yorubaman who you love to hate. Is God not a miracle working God? He has put the fate of our enemies in our hands to do as we please.

Yoruba dey watch igbo madness from the corner. Please continue the entertainment for us.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by shutupyoruba: 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
Imagine these riff raff running up and down shooting Biafra children in their own villages.

Wen will yorubas go back to their land? There are too many yorubas in Biafra.

See 4 yourselves wat they are doing in the SS/SE.

They want to benefit the world but paid with their soul. At the end, they discover it was all in vain, vanity upon vanity.

I much rather have a country where i can worship God and enjoy peace 4 my time on earth not all this yoruba and hausa wahala.

They should go have/form their own country and leave us alone, no be fight.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by Alcatraz003: 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
shutupyoruba:

[size=18pt]Firstly, am not your brother and will never be ur brother on earth or anywhere else.

Secondly, Lagos that was built with Biafra money is not yorubaland.

Thirdly, yorubas and hausa should leave Biafra land.

Leave Biafraland and govern urselves.[/size]

Ok, Lagos is igboland and part of Biafra. I guess that is what igbos want to hear?

Whatever makes igbos sleep better at night is fine but it will not change the reality on ground.
Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by Alcatraz003: 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
Aja 4 (igbos) oya gbera and entertain yorubas more. We are enjoying the display.

God has put your lives in the hands of Yorubas and we are playing with it like Yoyo!
Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by shutupyoruba: 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
IGBOS DONT NEED NIGERIA. WE HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON WITH THE ISLAMIST UP NORTH AND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN COMMON WITH YORUBA BESTIALITY.

IT IS TIME TO GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS. IT IS TIME TO MOVE ON.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by shutupyoruba: 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
THE AVERAGE YORUBA IS DULL BRAINED AND SAVAGE BEAST, Y SHARE A COUNTRY WITH A BEAST?

CRUELTY IS THEIR NATURE. THEY TAKE PLEASURE IN SUFFERING AND PAIN. THEY INTRODUCED THE BURNING OF PEOPLE ON THE STREET TO NIGERIA.

NDIIGBO WE ARE GETTING OUT OF NIGERIA WITH FULL SPEED, NIGERIA IS WAT THE BIBLE TALKED ABOUT WEN IT MENTIONED HELL.

NIGERIA IS HELL FIRE.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by fearNORTH: 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
Unfortunately there's nothing you nor anyone else can do about Igbos dominating your father's land.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by limeta(f): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
Alcatraz003:
Aja 4 (igbos) oya gbera and entertain yorubas more. We are enjoying the display.

God has put your lives in the hands of Yorubas and we are playing with it like Yoyo!

But you let the devil lead you
What does that make you on the long run.
Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by fearNORTH: 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
TVTKOKO:

My signature is strictly for peeps like you.

You should be ashamed that your father is a tenant to an Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by Alcatraz003: 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
limeta:

But you let the devil lead you What does that make you on the long run.
What exactly are you harping on?
Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by Alcatraz003: 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
fearNORTH:
Unfortunately there's nothing you nor anyone else can do about Igbos dominating your father's land.

Do you want biafra or you want to have the right to beat your chest in Nigeria because of lies your uncle selling gala in Lagos has told you? Please igbos should choose.

You cant deceive anybody about your 2nd class status in Nigeria which you seek to escape by having Biafra.
Re: Igbos Won't Cease To Amaze Me by fearNORTH: 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
Alcatraz003:

What exactly are you harping on?
Check my signature

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! / Photos From A Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri Male Hostel / How Do I Join African Democratic Congress ADC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.