Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC (2214 Views)

Herdsmen: Group Protests In Abuja, Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Ortom, Ishiaku / SERAP Drags 11 Governors To ICC Over Unpaid Salaries / RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by OgbeifunErom: 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
Princewill1:
You are demented zombie!

IPOB will be decimated and destroyed in Nigeria

Your abuse is nothing to me

1 Like

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Princewill1(m): 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

IPOB must pay a heavy price for murdering Nigerians
And the fulani herdsmen will be celebrated for killing Nigerians in thousands?

Demented zombie!

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by OgbeifunErom: 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
Princewill1:
And the fulani herdsmen will be celebrated for killing Nigeria?

Demented zombie!

I have made my opinion on that clearly known

kindly scroll up and read it

IPOB = Boko Haram

They will pay

1 Like

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by LMFashions: 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

My take is that the alleged killings should be reported to the authorities and police resources and every judicial apparatus should be used in bringing the perpetrators to book

IPOB has used several media calling for the murder of Yorubas and Hausas and now their followers are practicalising it

They will pay

IPOB must be giving u serious nightmare. Sorry and I think I'm done with u.
Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Your abuse means Zilch to me

I understand that Igbos cannot argue like normal people and resort to abuse when they engage with superior intellect
No, it's not abuse. If we are talking abuse you should be shooting at the man in the mirror. What's intelligent about calling them IPOB and a group calling for IPOB to be punished because five persons were killed when the same group has been quiet to every other killing perpetrated by the people they claimed were killed?

We also know the persons killed is a figment of their imagination. Now imagine the brain of a man in support of such a group. Be honest, what will you call him?

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by OgbeifunErom: 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
Reyginus:
No, it's not abuse. If we are talking abuse you should be shooting at the man in the mirror. What's intelligent about calling them IPOB and a group calling for IPOB to be punished because five persons were killed when the same group has been quiet to every other killing perpetrated by the people they claimed were killed? Now imagine the brain of a man in support of such a group. Be honest, what will you call him?

I dont engage in endless exchanges with Igbos

Have a good day

you know my stance and it wont change

1 Like

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by OfoIgbo: 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
The police in Abia have denied this ever happened
The Abia state DSS has denied this ever happened
Abia state governor who happens to be the chief security officer has denied this happened
IPOB has denied this happened
MASSOB has denied this ever happened.
Abuja DSS does not have a video evidence of this ever happening

Goodluck with your ICC effort.

It is obvious that Buhari and his DSS homosexual partner are seriously worried about IPOB/MASSOB activities in ICC and they have raised their 419 Yoruba-led group to play the human rights organisation.

They will never match up to Amnesty International that will act as witness for IPOB grin

1 Like

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by OgbeifunErom: 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
LMFashions:

IPOB must be giving u serious nightmare. Sorry and I think I'm done with u.

It is now a terrorist group. Same category as Boko haram and Taliban

The army is coming for them

be prepared

1 Like

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

I dont engage in endless exchanges with Igbos

Have a good day

you know my stance and it wont change
You see another sign of your extraordinary stupidity I was talking about. Why would an intelligent or smart person call a person an IPOB member because he questioned your intelligence? Imagine I had called you a Fulani herdsmen for airing your foolish and inhumane opinion. Does that sound intelligent at all?

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Chigorkizz(m): 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
Then who will drag the fulanis that massacred the Agutu people to ICC?Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by mohaMADbuari: 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
Comrade I thought you should make statement also on the Falae's predicaments and the Agatu squabble.

Yoruba..the problem of Nigeria according to Lamido Sanusi.
When Hausa/Fulani slaughtered them in their own land and burnt their houses in Mile 12 Lagos, Nigeria, they did not hold a conference, let alone condemn the act.

This false allegation by the Daura secret service (DSS) to save face and tag IPOB as violent group has forced the hypocrites out of their dungeons to support their masters as usual.
Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by EasternLeopard: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
Which tribe is the goat from.?

"................ are the problem of Nigeria." Sanusi Lamido.
Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
Where was this man when fulani militia razed mile 12 and massacred hundreds in Agatu. And he is a yoruba man. Dumb hegoat.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by frainc(m): 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
This is poppycock (in FFK voice)
Let them go and die (in ADAMS OSH. WOR WOR voice)
Fulanis are from the lineage of f.ools
Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by zooster: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

I am from Edo

I do not hate any Nigerian

I hate terrorists and people that call for genocidal acts against Nigerians

IPOB fit into that category

IPOB will be dealt with by the Nigerian military

They have already started with the discovery of dead bodies in Abia

They will pay a steep price for the murders

Mtcheew..your lots are not even in the equation. Where do you bats belong? None. Better get busy with ur life stop wasting it.
Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by phemmie06(m): 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
What has been the reactions of these people when the herdsmen were killing
Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
Rapmoney:
Clap for urself! Which school did u attend? Ur certificate should be withdrawn!!!

He is among those with NEPA Bills as their certificate and one of those that will be fed with the imported grass from Brazil.
Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
Chigorkizz:
Then who will drag the fulanis that massacred the Agutu people to ICC?Nonsense!

The fulanis are the only ones authorised to kill without qualms according to daura secret service (DSS).
Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by FKO81(m): 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
This is hight of stupidity and cowardice from Solomon Babalola, where was this slow poke and his group when Fulani herders kidnapped Olu felayea Yoruba elder stateman, killed OPC members in Akure, where was this mugu when Hausas chased Yorubas out of mile 12 killed many and render hundreds home less

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Is Preparing Stage For Destruction Of Nigeria :see For Yourself! / Funny, Interesting Memes About Former President Goodluck, Buhari & Tinubu / Wike,his Wife,COZA Pastor Biodun At Pastor David Ibiyeomi's 54th Birthday(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.