Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,992 members, 7,863,551 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

Celebrity Obsession, Nollywood Gossip, Etc - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Obsession, Nollywood Gossip, Etc (433 Views)

Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC / Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Obsession, Nollywood Gossip, Etc by amJoe(m): 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
amJoe:
Are you looking to bring in new website visitors, grow online sales or get the phones ringing to keep customers coming back for more?

I can help you promote your ads on my Facebook page, the page has 80,000+ fresh/human likes, my page is very active entertainment page. Each of my posts get reached to an average of 18,000 people, interesting ones can get reached to 35,000+ people.

If reaching large potential audience is what you seek, reaching your target is a child's play when you advertise on my page..

How to advertise?
To advertise on my Facebook page, you'll have to pay N1,500 for three days with a maximum of two posts everyday or pay N3,000 for 6days with one post everyday...

I will give you the link to my Facebook page; you'll view and confirm it yourself before you make commitment.. Note that i don't promote adult contents or adult related contents on my page..

You can pay N300 for one post to give it try.. You'll be the one to confirm it yo yourself...

If you're interested in promoting your ads on my page, send an email to AdCityNg@yandex.com

Thanks for reading..
Re: Celebrity Obsession, Nollywood Gossip, Etc by amJoe(m): 6:51am On Apr 12, 2016
Update: The page now has 82,000 plus like..

(1) (Reply)

Ghanian Prophet Warns TB Joshua To Stop Boko Haram And Leave Ghana Alone / Congo Music Star Papa Wemba Dies After Collapsing On Stage | WATCH VIDEO / D'banj: Singer Reveals Why Tonto Dikeh Quit DB Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.