Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos (53791 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa / Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by Nairadays: 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
Grass to Grace.

Time and chance happen to them all.

Lucky Girl.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by Abbeyunique2(m): 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
Olajumoke uses WC to ease herself
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by bunmioguns(m): 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
Am happy for her
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by christinie(f): 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
God bless Olajumoke.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by Stuntkid172(m): 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
oochi123:
Baba God abeg pick my calls..e don tey wey I dey find you o..
grin

e Don tey wey u dey find ME .
here I come.

grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by flaky66(f): 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
Good for her......in oda news,abeg who get fairly used fuel .heat af wantu kee sombohree here embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by flokii: 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Olajumoke uses WC to ease herself

shebi?

not like then.. when it was beside kiosk or insyd gutter

buh wetin make you reason go that syd.. you bad gan o
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by djjosh(m): 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
dey my own jeje this morning oh!! Mtn come
send me message say you have just won 7
FREE days of amazing fact SMS…. Since it was
free now, I said no problem… So I sat down,
hoping to receive some mind blowing facts…
But I was so shocked when I started receiving
the facts… (The first one came in..) *Do you
know that Nigeria is a country in Africa?
(Followed by the second one) *Do you know
that we get meat from animals? (I open my
mouth in shock… Then the third one) *Do you
know that fishes cant fly? Then i looked at my
phone, I smiled and said, Ehen!!! So una think
say Na only una sabi fact abi… So I started
sending them my own too…. * Do you know
that you can’t sit down and stand at the same
time? * Do you know that the place you go to
buy food stuffs is called a market? *Do you
know that if you stay under a swimming pool
for more than 10sec you will get wet? * Do
you know that in 1993 two kids went to a river
and saw a lot of water? * Do you know that
when you look at the mirror, the person you
see in the mirror is still you? *Do you know
that cows don’t give us milk, we take it from
them by force? *Do you know that Abacha was
alive before he died? *Do you know that
orphans don’t have father and mother? *Do
you know that scientists have proven that
Dwarfs are short people? Abeg help me add
your own…lolz#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by Stuntkid172(m): 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
flaky66:
Good for her......in oda news,abeg who get fairly used fuel .heat af wantu kee sombohree here embarassed
make I carry my hand fan come?

just asking grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by christlux(m): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] how e take concern me, olajumoke this, olajumoke that, na dis na him go make buhari no chop that chinese macaroni wey dem dey use straw chop. That dey enjoy shaa I will be the next president of nigeria
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by Knetpro(m): 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
banme1:
The husband automatically end up as house boy

Some people have a vivid imagination!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by Missmossy(f): 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
Aww....nice one.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by oochi123(f): 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
Stuntkid172:
grin

e Don tey wey u dey find ME .
here I come.

grin
.Lol
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by Lexusgs430: 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
I hope she would open up her kitchen, for some hot agege bread, fried egg and hot tea(mallam stylee)!!!!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by 4nobody4every1: 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
cool
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by opineflu(m): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
kk,,,,,shey na only her,,,,other breadsellers kor
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by Bgorgeous: 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
When God answer your call
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by Stuntkid172(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
oochi123:
.Lol
you shock.

or u mean its not me.

But its me
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by flaky66(f): 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
Stuntkid172:
make I carry my hand fan come?

just asking grin
hmmm,i gt hand fan....i juz nid fuel to power my i pass my neighbour generator hand fan no dey work
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by Bamikay(m): 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
When your time comes it would be like dream.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by Arewa12: 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
my 6ter na ur turn oh jare. Enjoy
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by piagetskinner(m): 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
gabazin080:
From grass to grace. Bigger u I pray.
Haters can go an hug transformer
Transformer?? Wey light no dey..what's the point
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by piagetskinner(m): 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
gabazin080:
Transformer?? Wey light no dey..what's the point
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by AfroMighty(m): 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lord my story must change
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by Abbeyunique2(m): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
flokii:

shebi?
not like then.. when it was beside kiosk or insyd gutter
buh wetin make you reason go that syd.. you bad gan o
lol i be gentle boy
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by Tedassie(m): 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
Mehn!..na squatting tinz 4sure pass o,ma niggurs hw una see ham? cheesy

i knw sey her hubby fi be wazzup guy sha tongue
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by toprealman: 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
5yrs no be forever.....she should start making plans before iPhone turn to 3320 ...
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by banmee(m): 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
banme1:
The husband automatically end up as house boy

You too mumu i swear.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by foriz4u(m): 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
olillywales:
[i

Sources close to Sujimoto Construction, the company that got her the apartment (rent and furnishing) for five years.

The 27 year-old lucky damsel – discovered in February after the photo bombed TY Bello’s shoot of Tinie Tempah in Yaba area of Lagos...

1) why all a mother of two a damsel? or have they turn her married status single over night ?

secondly, I tought I read the house was purchased for her in her name and document presented to her. how come its now a 3bedroom rented apartment for 5yrs

lastly, we were meant to understand she was captured in the background on a pictured in agege, how come this report is now saying yaba...? hmm... I've always been suspecting this story of this so-call bread seller if its not a makeup in... well...we shall c.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by Trexnemesis(m): 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
Welcome back, Jummy Babe. Love your story, love you.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by Phranex(m): 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
GudluckIBB:
..........................For the Bible says when The Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dreamt!

To her She is still dreaming but
Its the Lords doing!

you don't even know if she's a christian.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by Iprofit: 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
gabazin080:

my dear in my area people can sit and play on the transformer and nothing would happen... So I guess hugging it will not be hard for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos / Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy / Alex Unusual Robbed, Valuables Taken (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.