Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,995 members, 7,863,575 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Come In If You Think You Know GMB And His Government Very Well - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come In If You Think You Know GMB And His Government Very Well (466 Views)

Proofs To Show Buhari Doesn't Carry His Wife Along In His Government (pics) / "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa / Attah Ochinke Rejects Ayade's Appointment Over The Size Of His Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In If You Think You Know GMB And His Government Very Well by Keziehenry(m): 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Come In If You Think You Know GMB And His Government Very Well by senior123: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
Russia
Re: Come In If You Think You Know GMB And His Government Very Well by Cholls(m): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
my brother Nigeria.
Re: Come In If You Think You Know GMB And His Government Very Well by Keziehenry(m): 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
Cholls:
my brother Nigeria.
lwkmdgrin
Re: Come In If You Think You Know GMB And His Government Very Well by Luckylife(m): 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
Syria
Re: Come In If You Think You Know GMB And His Government Very Well by ifyan(m): 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
Chances of his next visit to Nigeria is almost 89%.

Trust me on this.

(1) (Reply)

APC Is Pushing Its Luck On Saraki — Sen Urhoghide Read More At: Http://www.vang / Rivers State Supports The Lagos-calabar Coastal Railway Project / Stop Using Heavy Tax Scare Investors-Otti Tells South East Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.