Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana (73525 Views)

Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke / Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" / Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by Phonefanatic: 4:32am On Apr 12, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
It is not prophesy, it is prediction, its common-sense.

Why haven't you pass the prophecy or your common sense don't work? He just told you its international attack not the local attack you experience every other day and when was the last time Ghana was attacked?

NA should brace up.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by Sanchez01: 5:06am On Apr 12, 2016
When a pastor specializes in giving bad news everytime, this is what you get. This same man that had his guest house killed several people but resorted to bribing journalists. This same man who refused to appear in court but was seen in his church during services. This same man who was recently discovered to also play his own role in the global Panama papers leak scandal and has failed to address the issue is now coming out to give his prophecy of doom. How this man still has followers, I still don't understand till date. He's one hell of a scam.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by Mrbigman1(m): 5:22am On Apr 12, 2016
Hallack:
This is what i hate about some pastors...they are only able to see the dark future ahead of others which i call a guessing work. Tell us when Nigeria will be at the top with other nations i.e U.S, China, Tokyo not some crap VISION!!! I am annoyed this night

My brother, no prophet can see dat one.

It's a never will happen future impossible tense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 12, 2016
Phonefanatic:

Why haven't you pass the prophecy or your common sense don't work? He just told you its international attack not the local attack you experience every other day and when was the last time Ghana was attacked?

NA should brace up.
So you believe him...Chai. Na wa for some people oh.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:33am On Apr 12, 2016
Hallack:
This is what i hate about some pastors...they are only able to see the dark future ahead of others which i call a guessing work. Tell us when Nigeria will be at the top with other nations i.e U.S, China, Tokyo not some crap VISION!!! I am annoyed this night

God will help us.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by K9blunt(f): 7:32am On Apr 12, 2016
Hallack:
before i answer ur question pls translate ur first sentence do not make me look like a foreigner in my father's land ok

T.N: havent u noticed nigerians operate on the motto "on ur own" dey can even watch u die smiling. Mo'fuckas!!

I was born and bred in Lagos , If I tell you I don't understand Yoruba very much , what would you call me?

As for the translation i meant, ".you're really pissed off!"

That's what happens when one is hungry and angry, you lose your humanity because you have to satisfy that need. So my dear "on your own" if you've seen walking dead series you will get to understand to a point the human nature when faced in a tough situation.

You just have to deal with it.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by sekeyso(m): 7:46am On Apr 12, 2016
asuustrike2009:

If they prophesy that Nigeria will be great by 2020 wouildn't you say it's just mere prediction seeing that PMB is putting things in place? So they gave negative prophecies at times so you and I should be alert physically and spiritually. Can a bad prophecy be averted ? Yes it can but there is a condition. The condition is to pray and when I mean pray, it's not just the prayer of the prophet but a collective prayer. Can a bad prophecy be fulfilled ? Yes it can when the people ignore the warnings
Thanks for this wonderful submission...those who have ear let them hear

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 12, 2016
K9blunt:

I was born and bred in Lagos , If I tell you I don't understand Yoruba very much , what would you call me?

As for the translation i meant, ".you're really pissed off!"

That's what happens when one is hungry and angry, you lose your humanity because you have to satisfy that need. So my dear "on your own" if you've seen walking dead series you will get to understand to a point the human nature when faced in a tough situation.

You just have to deal with it.
lol

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 12, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

God will help us.
Amen oo
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 12, 2016
asuustrike2009:

If they prophesy that Nigeria will be great by 2020 wouildn't you say it's just mere prediction seeing that PMB is putting things in place? So they gave negative prophecies at times so you and I should be alert physically and spiritually. Can a bad prophecy be averted ? Yes it can but there is a condition. The condition is to pray and when I mean pray, it's not just the prayer of the prophet but a collective prayer. Can a bad prophecy be fulfilled ? Yes it can when the people ignore the warnings
somehow i understand what u re trying to say
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by Koleman(m): 8:29am On Apr 12, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
I think the best thing for Nigeria at this point is for every one to peacefully go their separate ways... We are not one and we can never be one!
wetin concern seperate ways and impending attack? A typical ipod way thinking. The attack if true could happen anywhere. No where in the world is safe..

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by Phonefanatic: 8:55am On Apr 12, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
So you believe him...Chai. Na wa for some people oh.

No I believe you...... You happy??
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 12, 2016
sekeyso:
Thanks for this wonderful submission...those who have ear let them hear
You are welcome
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by Ojiofor: 10:01am On Apr 12, 2016
Phonefanatic:

And when was the last time Ghana and Nigeria were attacked? He just told you an international attack is bound to happen and you think that is mere guess work?
I hardly believe this guy but once he's bold enough to air prophecy it happens.

Do you remember Shakau telling you its the end? May just be isis full takeover and Nigeria border is just too porous.

Do you realize the entire state of this country may have terrorist training base in the name of cattle rearers? Or you feel those normads aren't well coordinated with their nature of attack?

Why is the president and NA quiet over the killings from the so called cattle rearers not even an official statement besides telling us grass will be imported.
Imagine what would have happened had it been this same attack is carried out by another tribe.

Look I don't care about the so called Kanu or if he makes it out alive but he may not be far from the truth though I never liked his hatred way of passing info. He may not just be far from the truth if you ever listened to him.

He told igbos to get ready and I expect Yorubas to get ready too not necessarily to fight each other but to protect ourselves. What may happen won't be civil war but complete Jihad and you know how blood thirsty it can be.

Ol'boy,your analysis is more credible than his prophecy.
Of course the security threats has been there since 2009.
Btw,your prophet said a South African president will die in first week of April,how far?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by joseph1832(m): 11:12am On Apr 12, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
– Popular Lagos prophet, TB Joshua has made a very frightening prophesy

– In his prophesy concerning Nigeria and Ghana, the prophet says an attack is imminent

-TB Joshua urged his members to pray fervently as to avert the impending mishap

A terrorist attack will kill people in Nigeria and Ghana this month, says the Founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations in Nigeria, Prophet TB Joshua.

Pastor T. B. Joshua’s says an attack is imminent in Nigeria and Ghana
The popular Lagos based prophet has asked members of his Church to pray against planned ‘foreign attacks’ on Nigeria and Ghana.

According Yen.com.gh, TB Joshua made the prophesy while speaking during his Church’s service, which was beamed live on Emmanuel TV on Sunday, April 10.

A 2:56s video culled from the live sermon on Sunday, shows the prophet urging thousands of his SCOAN congregants to begin sporadic prayers for the two countries in order to scuttle the ‘evil plans’ of the unnamed attackers.

The Prophet was even specific on days on which the attackers will strike, predicting the attacks will take place at gathering of people.
“I am seeing Thursday, Friday, Saturday –if I may say Thursday – because these evil people they are very funny. Anything can just happen. You will be very shocked to see what will happen, because when the prayer is going in this direction they [attackers] change to [another] direction.

“I see Thursday, Friday. Pray for these two nations – Nigeria and Ghana – over gathering in any way; over attack. I am seeing attack and that will be in a foreign way. The attack will come not in a local way. So please open your lips and pray for these two nations for protection” he told congregants.

He would however not state whether the said Thursday or Friday or Saturday would be in this month or the next, explaining “not necessarily this week, because it is a battle between the evil spirit and the holy spirit.”

It would be recalled that T.B. Joshua recently claimed he prophesied the terror attack that took place in Brussels, Belgium on Tuesday, March 22, some weeks back.
Joshua reportedly gave a televised prophecy, telling his congregation to pray for a French country and that their security should sit tight, saying:
“In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I have three messages to give you. One is for a French country, they are to tighten their security it is not yet over. These evil people are in the town” .

https://www.naij.com/795718-panic-prophet-tb-joshua-makes-frightening-prophesy-video.html?source=index_trending
An attack is imminent? Good lord! Why can't this man give is specifics for once, like the day the attack will happen, the time and actual place.

Many of the prophesy Jesus gave never bothered on abstracts, but concrete detail, not abstract!.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by sinistermind(m): 11:15am On Apr 12, 2016
I thought he said Robert mugabe will die before April 1st... or was that meant to be a Pre- April fools joke?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by yinkslinks(m): 11:15am On Apr 12, 2016
foriegn attack means nigerian airforce one will crash

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by BizBloke(m): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2016
Nawa oooo...
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by macaranta(m): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2016
undecided
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 12, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
I think the best thing for Nigeria at this point is for every one to peacefully go their separate ways... We are not one and we can never be one!

You are indeed a biatch! No iota of sense... what has going our separate ways got to do with the crippling Africa's economy. Same old cycle of trash.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by delishpot: 11:19am On Apr 12, 2016
He should help us ask God for a way out. He has seen the vision, let him also help ask for solution. Thanks in advance

TBH, we have been experiencing foreign attacks from By since. Many of their members are not Nigerians
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by chiefoboh1(m): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2016
U are telling us 2 pray not 2 b affected or avert it?
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by yoribo: 11:20am On Apr 12, 2016
[size=28pt]my prophesy is that it will not happen at all. In Jesus name[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by biodun83L(m): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2016
HMMMMMM
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by babyfaceafrica: 11:21am On Apr 12, 2016
Phonefanatic:

And when was the last time Ghana and Nigeria were attacked? He just told you an international attack is bound to happen and you think that is mere guess work?
I hardly believe this guy but once he's bold enough to air prophecy it happens.

Do you remember Shakau telling you its the end? May just be isis full takeover and Nigeria border is just too porous.

Do you realize the entire state of this country may have terrorist training base in the name of cattle rearers? Or you feel those normads aren't well coordinated with their nature of attack?

Why is the president and NA quiet over the killings from the so called cattle rearers not even an official statement besides telling us grass will be imported.
Imagine what would have happened had it been this same attack is carried out by another tribe.

Look I don't care about the so called Kanu or if he makes it out alive but he may not be far from the truth though I never liked his hatred way of passing info. He may not just be far from the truth if you ever listened to him.

He told igbos to get ready and I expect Yorubas to get ready too not necessarily to fight each other but to protect ourselves. What may happen won't be civil war but complete Jihad and you know how blood thirsty it can be.

pray for Nigeria if others don't pray e no matter,the prayer of one guy can save a nation

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by DONSMITH123(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2016
Hmmm....Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayers. Be merciful unto this nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by omenka(m): 11:25am On Apr 12, 2016
When his random conjectures (which can be made by anyone with a brain) come to pass, everyone remembers. When they don't, no one remembers.

Why can't he tell us when, where, and how if he wants us to believe he's indeed a prophet??

Just watch, should there be some sort of natural disaster in either countries, his fans would tell us he "predicted" something terrible was about to happen- they would simply leave out the detail of "terrorist attack".

Predicts everything but couldn't predict, and never foresaw the roof over his head collapsing.

Smh

Away with that crap old man.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by franklingud(m): 11:26am On Apr 12, 2016
the attack will be on ur church not Nigeria and Ghana. evil man.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by ovieigho(m): 11:26am On Apr 12, 2016
Thursday is our P.O.P and the gathering will be much, I no dey go
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by Tellemall: 11:26am On Apr 12, 2016
Hallack:

What you want is a soothsayer, a person who will tell you that life is beautiful, that there are only angels when ,in fact, there are demons all over the place.

He can't tell you what he can't see. No prophet only prophesies good. The doom that Jesus spoke of needed to be said, though people wanted to hear only of their prosperity.

The truth is a hard pill to swallow.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by lolu20: 11:27am On Apr 12, 2016
Hallack:
mister,when it comes to good things.u maintain d law of silence. u don't say it out,because of evil pple dat r against ur progress. u need spiritual unfoldment.get it now.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by kajoula(m): 11:27am On Apr 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana / To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.