Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana (73527 Views)

Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke / Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" / Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by MCRUEMUS: 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hallack:
This is what i hate about some pastors...they are only able to see the dark future ahead of others which i call a guessing work. Tell us when Nigeria will be at the top with other nations i.e U.S, China, Tokyo not some crap VISION!!! I am annoyed this night
DONT BE ANNOYED, JUST BE CAREFUL AND PRAY. HE ONLY SPEAK ON WHAT WILL CHATTER UR JOY AND SWEET NIGHT REST. HE PROPHECY ON WHAT MAY DESTROY THE HOPE OF NIGERIA BEING ON TOP WITH OTHER NATIONS LIKE USA, CHINA...
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by LOVEGINO(m): 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hallack:
This is what i hate about some pastors...they are only able to see the dark future ahead of others which i call a guessing work. Tell us when Nigeria will be at the top with other nations i.e U.S, China, Tokyo not some crap VISION!!! I am annoyed this night
pls dnt be oooo! They are called Prophet of Doom.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by udomen(m): 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
Let everyone watch and pray
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by Xtopher123(m): 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
This is one reason why I Hate Christians, they never take 'Prophesy nor Predictions' about doom from Men that aint their own direct pastors nor General Overseer of their own churches serious and yet they claim to serve one God...

Even in your bible, there were a lot of Prophesies about doom, and people that took it serious survived..

As for me and my household, I believe this man and pray its been averted..
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by GeniusDavid(m): 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
And you call this accurate prophecy? he's just using his words tactically! That's what all these self proclaimed prophet of doom do! anyways, he should answer his "Panama Paper" calls first!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by mykel25(m): 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
My own is that Chebi he always pray for it to be averted? Y do they still happen?
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
May God have mercy on this failing country
what mercy are you talking about, when God has poured his wrath on the country? The only panacea is division!
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by justmenoni: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
And how are u certain it's not a cook up story?

quote author=lolu20 post=44637612]if it is possible for him,he will say it.it is not a cook-up story, don't expect it to be perfect.[/quote]
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by mechanics(m): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
I think the best thing for Nigeria at this point is for every one to peacefully go their separate ways... We are not one and we can never be one!
4rm ur name i dont think u have a future 4 urself, if dis country divide wil u survive it, u talk like as if its dat easy.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by pennywys(m): 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
I think the best thing for Nigeria at this point is for every one to peacefully go their separate ways... We are not one and we can never be one!
you are very correct babe, may God bless you and sharpen your intellect more
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by pennywys(m): 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
mechanics:
4rm ur name i dont think u have a future 4 urself, if dis country divide wil u survive it, u talk like as if its dat easy.
what makes you think she will not survive?
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by pennywys(m): 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
I will not hesitate to give you my compliment for you beauty. Biko just look at my signature and connect me on the given whatsapp number
thanks
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by Rhapsodi(m): 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hallack:

Am sure you don't read your bible, a prophet is only a mouthpiece and also an eyepiece
He only says what he sees
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
Rhapsodi:

Am sure you don't read your bible, a prophet is only a mouthpiece and also an eyepiece
He only says what he sees
wft! Dont tell me God only sees that we have bad future naa. Is that what you mean?
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
I have a question for TB Joshua and his followers/believers

Everytime he sees an attack and he asked them to pray, those attacks still happen. Then after he comes online to air the video of his prophecies and prayers.

What's the use of the prayers then?
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by Nobody: 4:47am On Apr 13, 2016
I want to prophesy that I will soon sleep. However if I want to avert my sleep I need to study all night. Am I a great prophet or what?
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by iamzubby(m): 4:52am On Apr 13, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
Na wa o
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by iamord(m): 5:25am On Apr 13, 2016
So let's get something straight.. How does this prophecy help to bring vital information on the attack? As far back as 2010 or more Nigeria has been experiencing numerous of attacks. The whole region has been ravaged by one insurgency or the other. Living other border nations yet to expertise it on her alert. So this is not any tangible information. The forces know very well that the country is under threat so one should stop trying to gain relevance from it. If an attack eventually happens it's not because they did not listen to God or what not. Even the most developed nations that pit on strict border measures have not been spared,, so talk less of 2 3rd world countries.! The best thing to happen is counter intelligence and being alert. Not some prophecy that does not hold water
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by ogwumgbe: 8:02am On Apr 13, 2016
Nigerians are the most insatiable people in the world. It's very difficult to please you people. Someone just gave a nation threatening prophecy and even offered solution that everyone should pray to avert it, you people are here castigating him. If his prediction takes us unawares now, ww will start blaming God where as warning has already been given. Chain of fools
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by igben(m): 8:08am On Apr 13, 2016
SCAM PASTOR, SCAM PROPHECY
Go and face your PANAMA PAPER revelation
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by mechanics(m): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2016
pennywys:
what makes you think she will not survive?
why is she saying Nigeria should divide?
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by Dindondin(m): 12:00am On Apr 14, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
Some goats feeding from our inconvenient unity won't allow that.
Again, they should start the process now to part peacefully
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by steva: 10:43am On Apr 14, 2016
smemud:
Before i take this mofos serious,abeg shey the president wey he talk say he go die don die..
I always follow his prophecies and the come to pass. He never said Buhari would die. I was shocked to see that magazine at Redeem camp and questioned what could be the motive. Prophecy is a warning from God. The wise response should be to pray and avert it and not to criticize the messenger.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by steva: 10:52am On Apr 14, 2016
Tellemall:

What you want is a soothsayer, a person who will tell you that life is beautiful, that there are only angels when ,in fact, there are demons all over the place.

He can't tell you what he can't see. No prophet only prophesies good. The doom that Jesus spoke of needed to be said, though people wanted to hear only of their prosperity.

The truth is a hard pill to swallow.

You are on point.Almost all the prophecies in the bible are warnings especially in the book of Revelation. Besides, he specifically mentioned foreign attack and just today, it is all over the news that Buhari has tactically "disrespected" the dollare in China. We all know what happened to Saddam Hussein Iraq and Gaddafi's Libya when the tried a similar thing. So, we should pray to avert danger and not waste time criticizing the messenger.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by Rhapsodi(m): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hallack:
wft! Dont tell me God only sees that we have bad future naa. Is that what you mean?

No sir that's not what I meant! Ppl rebrocast or lemme say Bad news are more publiced than good news...

Havnt u heard of when TB Joshua says he sees the end of BH or other things like that?
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
Rhapsodi:

No sir that's not what I meant! Ppl rebrocast or lemme say Bad news are more publiced than good news...

Havnt u heard of when TB Joshua says he sees the end of BH or other things like that?
Yes. Thats why i dont believe prophesies from anyone at all.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by Rhapsodi(m): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hallack:
Yes. Thats why i dont believe prophesies from anyone at all.

Lol...bro your own na special case ooh
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by ScienceWatch: 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
– Popular Lagos prophet, TB Joshua has made a very frightening prophesy

– In his prophesy concerning Nigeria and Ghana, the prophet says an attack is imminent

-TB Joshua urged his members to pray fervently as to avert the impending mishap

A terrorist attack will kill people in Nigeria and Ghana this month, says the Founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations in Nigeria, Prophet TB Joshua.

Pastor T. B. Joshua’s says an attack is imminent in Nigeria and Ghana
The popular Lagos based prophet has asked members of his Church to pray against planned ‘foreign attacks’ on Nigeria and Ghana.

According Yen.com.gh, TB Joshua made the prophesy while speaking during his Church’s service, which was beamed live on Emmanuel TV on Sunday, April 10.

A 2:56s video culled from the live sermon on Sunday, shows the prophet urging thousands of his SCOAN congregants to begin sporadic prayers for the two countries in order to scuttle the ‘evil plans’ of the unnamed attackers.

The Prophet was even specific on days on which the attackers will strike, predicting the attacks will take place at gathering of people.
“I am seeing Thursday, Friday, Saturday –if I may say Thursday – because these evil people they are very funny. Anything can just happen. You will be very shocked to see what will happen, because when the prayer is going in this direction they [attackers] change to [another] direction.

“I see Thursday, Friday. Pray for these two nations – Nigeria and Ghana – over gathering in any way; over attack. I am seeing attack and that will be in a foreign way. The attack will come not in a local way. So please open your lips and pray for these two nations for protection” he told congregants.

He would however not state whether the said Thursday or Friday or Saturday would be in this month or the next, explaining “not necessarily this week, because it is a battle between the evil spirit and the holy spirit.”

It would be recalled that T.B. Joshua recently claimed he prophesied the terror attack that took place in Brussels, Belgium on Tuesday, March 22, some weeks back.
Joshua reportedly gave a televised prophecy, telling his congregation to pray for a French country and that their security should sit tight, saying:
“In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I have three messages to give you. One is for a French country, they are to tighten their security it is not yet over. These evil people are in the town” .

https://www.naij.com/795718-panic-prophet-tb-joshua-makes-frightening-prophesy-video.html?source=index_trending
Thorough biblical exploration would reveal many of God’s people with no record or register of human mentorship. Who was the mentor of Jeremiah, who the Bible says God called right from his mother’s womb? Who is the Holy Prophet TB Joshua’s mentor ? Who was the mentor of John the Baptist, sent from above to prepare the way for the Saviour? Who was the mentor of Apostle Paul, who was blinded on the road to Damascus while intent on the destruction of Christians, subsequently to become a leading figure in New Testament Christianity? What about Moses, Elijah or King David? Human backing and tuition are clearly not a qualification for divine assignments.” No other pastor in history has ever been so thoroughly scrutinized as today’s verified Prophet TB Joshua. History is full of examples of men being used by the Almighty without human mentorship. This awe inspiring event is not isolated to the instance of The Holy Prophet TB Joshua.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by ScienceWatch: 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
Thorough biblical exploration would reveal many of God’s people with no record or register of human mentorship.
Who was the mentor of Jeremiah, who the Bible says God called right from his mother’s womb?
Who is the Holy Prophet TB Joshua’s mentor ? Who was the mentor of John the Baptist, sent from above to prepare the way for the Saviour? Who was the mentor of Apostle Paul, who was blinded on the road to Damascus while intent on the destruction of Christians, subsequently to become a leading figure in New Testament Christianity?

What about Moses, Elijah or King David? Human backing and tuition are clearly not a qualification for divine assignments.
No other pastor in history has ever been so thoroughly scrutinized as today’s verified Prophet TB Joshua.

History is full of examples of men being used by the Almighty without human mentorship. This awe inspiring event is not isolated to the instance of The Holy Prophet TB Joshua.
Sanchez01:
When a pastor specializes in giving bad news everytime, this is what you get. This same man that had his guest house killed several people but resorted to bribing journalists. This same man who refused to appear in court but was seen in his church during services. This same man who was recently discovered to also play his own role in the global Panama papers leak scandal and has failed to address the issue is now coming out to give his prophecy of doom. How this man still has followers, I still don't understand till date. He's one hell of a scam.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by ScienceWatch: 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
ogwumgbe:
Nigerians are the most insatiable people in the world. It's very difficult to please you people. Someone just gave a nation threatening prophecy and even offered solution that everyone should pray to avert it, you people are here castigating him. If his prediction takes us unawares now, ww will start blaming God where as warning has already been given. Chain of fools
Today most churches are simply glorified motivational centres that offer nice sounding words and aggressive money collections without the Resurrection Power needed to save the suffering persons.

The sincere suffering masses never get what Jesus commanded them to have, FREE HEALING, FREE DELIVERANCE and FREE BLESSING. The time is now, where in every true church, regardless of their religion, mind-blowing evidence of the Father’s LOVE with miracles, signs and wonders as seen in the Scoan Church Nigeria will be freely available to the suffering masses for all that come to the Messiah.

Jesus said, “Come to me, I will make your burdens light.” When the creation power of Jesus and the Holy Spirit is not seen in any church, the problem is with the Pastor. The congregations Faith is always enough as consistently shown in Scoan Church Nigeria and in the holy gospels and the Books of Acts.

The driving forces behind the attacks on the Holy Scoan Church are as follows;
The president of Pentecostal PFN, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor And CAN has consistently remained the holy Prophet Joshua’s most hated critics.

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor has even expelled any PentecostalFN members who attempt to get healing from The holy Prophet TB Joshua.. Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor makes his hatred known clearly from the pulpit and in the pages of newspapers: He rants, “T.B. Joshua is not a Christian” he argues, "If T.B. Joshua can show me his pastor who pastored him before he said he was called into the ministry;
Pastor Ayo Oritsejaforif fumes indignantly, "If T.B. Joshua can tell me when he got converted and how he got converted, then the Pentecostals would consider him.”

Thorough biblical exploration would reveal many of God’s people with no record or register of human mentorship. Who was the mentor of Jeremiah, who the Bible says God called right from his mother’s womb?
Who is the Holy Prophet TB Joshua’s mentor ?
Who was the mentor of John the Baptist, sent from above to prepare the way for the Saviour?
Who was the mentor of Apostle Paul, who was blinded on the road to Damascus while intent on the destruction of Christians, subsequently to become a leading figure in New Testament Christianity?

What about Moses, Elijah or King David?
Human backing and tuition are clearly not a qualification for divine assignments.
No other pastor in history has ever been so thoroughly scrutinized as today’s internationally verified Prophet TB. Joshua.
History is full of examples of men being used by the Almighty without human mentorship. This awe inspiring event is not isolated to the instance of The Holy Prophet TB Joshua.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by ScienceWatch: 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
ministeriallist:

I don't agree it is guess work. Rather, the obvious. Even a blind man can foresee it. So I wonder what's prophesy in it. This is what everybody knows and has been happening. False prophets everywhere.
Well, I don't blame them. Blind followers are everywhere.
Today most churches are simply glorified motivational centres that offer nice sounding words and aggressive money collections without the Resurrection Power needed to save the suffering persons.

The sincere suffering masses never get what Jesus commanded them to have, FREE HEALING, FREE DELIVERANCE and FREE BLESSING. The time is now, where in every true church, regardless of their religion, mind-blowing evidence of the Father’s LOVE with miracles, signs and wonders as seen in the Scoan Church Nigeria will be freely available to the suffering masses for all that come to the Messiah.

Jesus said, “Come to me, I will make your burdens light.” When the creation power of Jesus and the Holy Spirit is not seen in any church, the problem is with the Pastor. The congregations Faith is always enough as consistently shown in Scoan Church Nigeria and in the holy gospels and the Books of Acts.

The driving forces behind the attacks on the Holy Scoan Church are as follows;
The president of Pentecostal PFN, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor And CAN has consistently remained the holy Prophet Joshua’s most hated critics.

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor has even expelled any PentecostalFN members who attempt to get healing from The holy Prophet TB Joshua.. Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor makes his hatred known clearly from the pulpit and in the pages of newspapers: He rants, “T.B. Joshua is not a Christian” he argues, "If T.B. Joshua can show me his pastor who pastored him before he said he was called into the ministry;
Pastor Ayo Oritsejaforif fumes indignantly, "If T.B. Joshua can tell me when he got converted and how he got converted, then the Pentecostals would consider him.”

Thorough biblical exploration would reveal many of God’s people with no record or register of human mentorship. Who was the mentor of Jeremiah, who the Bible says God called right from his mother’s womb?
Who is the Holy Prophet TB Joshua’s mentor ?
Who was the mentor of John the Baptist, sent from above to prepare the way for the Saviour?
Who was the mentor of Apostle Paul, who was blinded on the road to Damascus while intent on the destruction of Christians, subsequently to become a leading figure in New Testament Christianity?

What about Moses, Elijah or King David?
Human backing and tuition are clearly not a qualification for divine assignments.
No other pastor in history has ever been so thoroughly scrutinized as today’s internationally verified Prophet TB. Joshua.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana by ScienceWatch: 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
themall:
Dear Mr. Joshua, kindly apologize for not taking enough safety measures in order to protect the lives of congregants on your premises, a negligence of statutory requirements that led to the death of dozens of lives! Then prophecy about how our lord Jesus Christ promises to save mankind from all oppression including terror. Tell the world that no prophecy about crime and war and terror is greater than the prophecy of our lord Jesus Christ at Matthew 24. Then after all this stop glorifying yourself but glorify God!
Only a mad person will even attempt to blame a Pastor for an engineering or a building construction problem.
The problem lies squarely with the engineers or builders.

I am sure you are the type of person that will blame your mother for your rotten teeth,. It is your fault. You blame your father for your bad choice of friends. It is your fault. You attend a dead church with no MIRACLES, SIGNS, PROPHECIES AND WONDERS. It is your fault.

Jesus Christ did MIRACLES, SIGNS, PROPHECIES AND WONDERS "so that the Father can be glorified." Read your bible and blame yourself for not knowing these things. "Seek and you will find" a living church and have the correct experience of what the Messiah brought into this evil world for our blessing so that we can believe that "no one can come to the father without me." "I am the way." "I am the Truth."
"I am the life."

Nigerians do not make the same mistake the foolish Jews made when they rejected Jesus. Jesus provided the Jews with scientifically verifiable evidence of the love of God for them through the added bonus of abundant Miracle healings and supernatural blessing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana / To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.