Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Scam Alert: EMMANUEL WILSON Popular Known As Temmy Cruize On Facebook Is A Scamm - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert: EMMANUEL WILSON Popular Known As Temmy Cruize On Facebook Is A Scamm (784 Views)

New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble / Missing Emmanuel Emmy Oyinbo Is Dead (Photos) / Man Known As Alomo Bitters Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert: EMMANUEL WILSON Popular Known As Temmy Cruize On Facebook Is A Scamm by iykoblingz: 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
Scam Alert: EMMANUEL WILSON Popular Known as Temmy Cruize on facebook is a Scammer (Read here)

Bloggers in Nigeria be careful with Emmanuel Wilson people known as Temmy Cruize on facebook is a Scammer and he claim to be a Blogger. but am not sure of it. Because Real Bloggers did not goes on Scamming people. the pic above was Temmy and he is a big Scammer on Facebook he will told some bloggers that need Adsense expecially Nigerian Adsense and he will Invite the buyer to the adsense but after the Payment of he will remove the peron from the admin page. Read what people says about him.....below

CLICK HERE TO VIEW HIS FACEBOOK PROFILE:
SCAM REPORT!
I recently bought a google adsense account from this guy Temmy Cruize. He invited me as an author to the adsense account and before he could say jack I transferred the agreed sum to his GTB
Account with name : EMMANUEL WILSON. He was supposed to make me an admin in the account but the didnt. after I threatened him and he made me and admin. He has since been trying to report to google to help him get back his account but i have been locking him out. Previous mesages in the sent item folder of the account where filled with reports he has made to google which shows that he has resold that account to about 7 dfferent people and has recovered the account. He is now threatening to Contact his friend at google headquarters to retrieve the account (lol).

Please Temmy Cruize is a scammer! Stay away from him. I have fallen victim but i would take myself to be d sacrificial Lamb. Dont deal with him. His real name should be emmanuel wilson,
Temmy Cruize
Re: Scam Alert: EMMANUEL WILSON Popular Known As Temmy Cruize On Facebook Is A Scamm by lovelynaijablog: 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! I Am About To Commit Murder / Parents Of Baby Born With 16 Fingers And 15 Toes Make Desperate Plea For Help / Profiling Nigeria's Notorious Armed Robber: Lawrence Anini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.