Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday (37148 Views)

Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday / Appeal Court Adjourns Judgement On Ondo PDP Tussle / Justice Kafarati Withdraws From Saraki's Suit To Stop Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday by henrysam(m): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2016
Sahara reporters and blackmailing are like tomato and pepper
This type of reporting is becoming stale.
Sowore is hell bent in sinking saraki because of personal beaf.
I don't think this is fair enough

2 Likes

Re: Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday by alexlee50: 9:47am On Apr 12, 2016
So Sahara reporters is blackmailing the judge?

2 Likes

Re: Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday by daywalker02: 9:48am On Apr 12, 2016
SaiBuharii:
The judiciary is currently our biggest problem in the country.

Buhari clueless is our biggest problem for now.
Re: Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday by holladeemeji(m): 9:49am On Apr 12, 2016
bayulll01:
smiley I would want justice to take its due course, and why would a judge that has got some compromising past records and some corrupt case with the EFCC be allowed to preside over a case as sensitive as the saraki false asset declaration case?

lol just passing
Re: Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday by bluecircle470: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2016
The judiciary are demons! Corrupt legal minds!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday by senatorbayor(m): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2016
This is poor reporting and investigating journalism from the stable of the Sahara reporters.
If they have an axe to grind with Saraki, they should roll up their sleeves and put same leg in same trouser with him and leave the judiciary as an institution out of their dirty mess.

Enough of destroying the institution cos of the sin of one man .

So if the CCT freed saraki tomorrow, Another allegations of bribery will be laid on the neck of the chairman. They should stop acting prejudice and allow the process of the court of law to take its due course.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday by shegerun: 10:03am On Apr 12, 2016
Where are we heading in this country? This case has been litigated all the way to the Supreme Court. For this judge to now dabble into it,smacks of mischief.
Re: Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday by poshstore: 10:05am On Apr 12, 2016
I hope the judge is wise cos all eyes on him.He should let Saraki defend himself at the CCT.
Re: Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday by eleko1: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2016
LocalChamp:
Billionaire Judge, In Turnaround, Now To Give Saraki Judgement On Thursday

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKAPR 11, 2016
Justice Abdul Kafarati of the Federal High Court judge, reversing his position, will this week return to the bench to give a major ruling on the human rights case filed by embattled Senate President Bukola Saraki to stop his trial at the Code of Conduct Tribunal.

SaharaReporters learnt that the Chief Judge of the Federal High Court, Ibrahim Auta, secretly returned the case file to Justice Kafarati asking him to deliver his judgement and damn the consequences.

Our sources revealed that the assurance that Kafarati would give the judgement is the reason Mr. Saraki is still in office despite having told several Senators that he would resign in order to save himself further embarrassment at his CCT trial where prosecutors revealed mind-boggling evidence of his corruption when his trial commenced last week.

After Justice Kafarati recused himself from the case, Saraki hired several writers to keep encouraging him to deliver his ruling, which has been revealed to Saraki to be favorable.

Saraki’s lawyer, Prince Ajibola Oluyede, who is a known ally of Justice Kafarati, has also sent a petition to the Chief Judge insisting that he allow Justice Kafarati to deliver his judgement.

Justice Kafarati is the next in line to become the Chief Judge of the Federal High Court of Nigeria. Known in legal circles to be a very corrupt judge, and has been caught with billions of Naira in his personal account by the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). He claims to have made his wealth from farming.

Previous detailed reporting of his track record by SaharaReporters last month pre-empted Justice Kafarati from delivering his favorable judgement on Saraki’s human rights lawsuit. At that time, he claimed a Catch-22 dilemma: that he could not give either judgement without it being interpreted either as caving to pressure, or being bribed by Saraki.

SaharaReporters learned on Monday that Kafarati has chosen Thursday to give his ruling, which would aim at scuttling Saraki’s trial.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/04/11/billionaire-judge-turnaround-now-give-saraki-judgement-thursday
EFCC PLS BITE.
Re: Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday by victorazy(m): 10:15am On Apr 12, 2016
Ratello:
I know for sure no Jupiter can alter Saraki from being removed later this month, if the corrupt judge likes himself he should just steer clear from this already concluded case. Shocking revelations on Saraki's shady deals are enough.

Bros! Leave this case, is not what u think. There is fight going of we common citizens can not see or understand, this is political affiliated fight instigated by APC for selfish reason "killer don't like person wey hold machete behind him" They tot PDP is gona use him to regain power just as they used Tanbuwal against PDP. t

1 Like

Re: Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday by anonimi: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2016
LocalChamp:
Our sources revealed that the assurance that Kafarati would give the judgement is the reason Mr. Saraki is still in office despite having told several Senators that he would resign in order to save himself further embarrassment at his CCT trial

Has Buhari resigned for the same OFFENCE- incomplete asset declaration

PhockPhockMan:
But Buhari, in the document titled, ‘I pledge to Nigeria’ had also said that all his political appointees would only earn salaries and allowances as prescribed by the Revenue and Mobilisation and Fiscal Allocation Commission.

He said, “I pledge to publicly declare my assets and liabilities, encourage all my appointees publicly declare their assets and liabilities as a pre-condition for appointment. All political appointees will only earn the salaries and allowances determined by the RMFAC. I pledge, as Commander-in-Chief, to lead from the front and not behind in the comfort and security of Aso Rock, to boost the morale of fighting forces and the generality of all Nigerians.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-vp-fail-to-declare-assets-publicly/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837264_tmp9455fbimg14417792614671224457852_jpeg6dab6ee28b2554beeaa4f34b3a1f7675

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2827707_img20150905142543_jpegffcefa9483529d6999254d5bf1b3a54e
Re: Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday by krokroYansh(f): 10:17am On Apr 12, 2016
Ghandi12:
The President traveled Saraki manipulated the system to become the Senate President.

Mr. President traveled the budget became a document of unending controversy.

Mr. President traveled Saraki in a meeting meet V.P, Tinubu, Atiku and others.

Mr. President has traveled again a Judge may free Saraki from facing justice.

I will not be surprised if Mr. President traveled someday and Saraki addressed the nation as the new President.

Nothing to draw inspiration from in 1 year of this administration - honesty 0, efficiency 0, productivity 0, rule of law 0,
Haba, lots of inspiration, like go hug a transformer, that's an inspiration.
Re: Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 12, 2016
henrysam:

they can continue to rant online it wont stop the Hon Judge from delivering justice come this Thursday!!!The useless CCT trial would be put on hold an d Saraki would continue to hold forth as the senate president tongue tongue
Re: Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday by yetunsbay(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2016
Achuwa1:
Peace of trash,,,,,who takes saharareporters serious anymore...
saraki will be Nigeria senate president till 2023,saharareporters should get tht into their thick skull.
hope say ntn is wrng wit u
Re: Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday by infinitty(m): 10:28am On Apr 12, 2016
All I know is that Saraki's trial is politically motivated
Re: Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday by blazetitov: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Abeh help me tell them.They always want the cases to go their way and will blackmail the judges if it dosent

See the way you are salivating all over the thread. Are you Saraki's lawyer/defender?

1 Like

Re: Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday by blazetitov: 10:31am On Apr 12, 2016
victorazy:

Bros! Leave this case, is not what u think. There is fight going of we common citizens can not see or understand, this is political affiliated fight instigated by APC for selfish reason "killer don't like person wey hold machete behind him" They tot PDP is gona use him to regain power just as they used Tanbuwal against PDP. t

How did they use Tambuwal against PDP? PMB would have won without Tambuwal. In fact, the APC/PMB made Tambuwal governor. Everything is politics. The Panama papers too na politics. Saraki is not even denying the fact that he stole inside of him. It is shocking that it is the same battered Nigerians that are defending him.
Re: Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday by anonimi: 10:33am On Apr 12, 2016
alexlee50:
So Sahara reporters is blackmailing the judge?

Probably!
I wonder who is bankrolling Saharareporters for the dirty job

1 Like

Re: Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 12, 2016
cktheluckyman:

That is their game plan. Frustrate the judiciary when the case is not going their way. Useless APC reporters!!

well said!!!

1 Like

Re: Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday by anonimi: 10:37am On Apr 12, 2016
Caseless:
Saraki has taken a lot from the public, and a lot is coming after him right now.
Saraki is fighting the battle of his political life, he seems to have lost it.

Tinubu/Amaechi etc have NOT taken a lot from the public, abi
Therefore, Tinubu/Amaechi are NOT fighting the battle of their political lives, right?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2029033_failbuhari1_jpeg7ae4bc6a233e1c509b0909ac50860a14

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3483217_amaechidollarisation_jpegb5e0800e024c28f6be3bb816a31e3e74
Re: Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday by victorazy(m): 10:42am On Apr 12, 2016
blazetitov:

How did they use Tambuwal against PDP? PMB would have won without Tambuwal. In fact, the APC/PMB made Tambuwal governor. Everything is politics. The Panama papers too na politics. Saraki is not even denying the fact that he stole inside of him. It is shocking that it is the same battered Nigerians that are defending him.

Amaechi didn't steal, Oshomole is a saint, Tinubu na Father Abraham! If Panama papers are real, why is he omitting APC members' names?
Re: Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday by alexlee50: 10:42am On Apr 12, 2016
anonimi:

Probably!
I wonder who is bankrolling Saharareporters for the dirty job
Those who want saraki out as senate president especially tinubu and co.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday by nickxtra(m): 10:43am On Apr 12, 2016
olatade:
The Code of Conduct Tribunal is not subordinate to the Federal High Court and so whatever decision of the latter will not affect the criminal proceedings already initiated at the former.

It is an effort in futility.

Saraki is a drowning man that will hold on to any straw, however irrelevant, to survive.
You sabi something

1 Like

Re: Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday by Toks2008(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2016
bayulll01:
smiley I would want justice to take its due course, and why would a judge that has got some compromising past records and some corrupt case with the EFCC be allowed to preside over a case as sensitive as the saraki false asset declaration case?

Good question.
Re: Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:45am On Apr 12, 2016
what if the judge favours salako sorry saraki?
Re: Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday by ponteponte: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2016
mu2sa2:
Why peg it at 2023? No - he should be Senate president for life. Haba, this man's integrity is spotless! Yea, all the allegations against him are fabricated. See the latest antics of his enemies: linking him with the Panama papers. Even though Saraki never worked before he held public office, jealous rivals/ enemies are insinuating the billions he accumulated while holing public office are ill-gotten. See bad belle!!!

LOL...your sarcasm is well conceived but my only fear is that some of our favorite nitwits on here would miscontrue it as support the SP.
Re: Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday by Toks2008(m): 10:53am On Apr 12, 2016
henrysam:

Guy just read your comments again and ask yourself this question.

Can an angel be witchhunted?

When does it become a crime to prosecute criminals.

You can argue about selective witchhunting but if saraki was wise enough he wont be this daring and overzealous as well as desperate for power knowing fully well that he has extremely terrible past.

He who lives in a glass house must avoid stone wars...Nigerians are waiting for one crazy judge to deliver crazy judgement.

A man who betrayed his father cos of power and selfish reasons is a threat to every Nigerian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday by ivili(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2016
As soon as i saw billionaire judge,i new it had to be sahara reporters.They cant give an infomation without labelling the actor they dont like in the news.From the news,i already know their mindset.
Re: Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday by qudusoyeleke: 10:58am On Apr 12, 2016
what concern me
Re: Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday by blazetitov: 11:00am On Apr 12, 2016
victorazy:

Amaechi didn't steal, Oshomole is a saint, Tinubu na Father Abraham! If Panama papers are real, why is he omitting APC members' names?

Are you for real? Panama papers know who is APC member or not? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The knowledge gap is too evident. Use google. Its free.
Re: Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday by datopaper(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2016
If saraki go to prison what is our gain.

This country May God bless Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano And Peter Obi At Chris Ubah's Daughter Wedding (Photos) / Amaechi Leaked Tape: Ibim Semenitari Admits Voice Belongs To Minister, Explains / South-West Youths Mobilize 30,000 Youths, Make Bold Demands (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.