Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Check Out Reno Omokri's Epic Reply To A Follower - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out Reno Omokri's Epic Reply To A Follower (1032 Views)

Reno Omokri Epic Reply To A Boy On Twitter / "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower / This Wonderful!!! Check Out Reno Omokri’s Epic Reply To A Twitter User Who Tried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Reno Omokri's Epic Reply To A Follower by JuliettaBitch(f): 12:55am On Apr 12, 2016
I think this serves the gullible zombie right. Or what do u feel? cheesy

Check the second one too

2 Shares

Re: Check Out Reno Omokri's Epic Reply To A Follower by scribble: 1:01am On Apr 12, 2016
This is thw ugliest zombie i ever saw till date

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Reno Omokri's Epic Reply To A Follower by JuliettaBitch(f): 1:07am On Apr 12, 2016
scribble:

cheesy
Re: Check Out Reno Omokri's Epic Reply To A Follower by tellwisdom: 1:26am On Apr 12, 2016
All these cow rearing people eh.. sad.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Reno Omokri's Epic Reply To A Follower by jeffizy(m): 2:05am On Apr 12, 2016
All these arm chair warriors should move to Borno and mop up. angry
Re: Check Out Reno Omokri's Epic Reply To A Follower by scribble: 3:00am On Apr 12, 2016
JuliettaBitch:

cheesy

Sup beyotch
Re: Check Out Reno Omokri's Epic Reply To A Follower by eyeview: 7:57am On Apr 12, 2016
Don't ever try attacking men like Reno and Ben Bruce if you don't have a good command of your diction and grammar

1 Like

Re: Check Out Reno Omokri's Epic Reply To A Follower by coldsummer: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2016
This Reno. Smh

So he wasn't aware when Jonathan was flying presidential jets everywhere he went.

Bloody homo

1 Like

Re: Check Out Reno Omokri's Epic Reply To A Follower by misterawo: 8:03am On Apr 12, 2016
OMG grin
Re: Check Out Reno Omokri's Epic Reply To A Follower by Monimatic(m): 8:52am On Apr 12, 2016
grin grin grin
zombies are just being bashed left and centre
serves them right,
zombies that can't speak good English.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Reno Omokri's Epic Reply To A Follower by Monimatic(m): 8:53am On Apr 12, 2016
scribble:

grin grin grin
The zombie guy is a disgrace to his mirror..... grin grin grin hahaha Reno Omokiri gat punchlines
Re: Check Out Reno Omokri's Epic Reply To A Follower by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 12, 2016
Julietta you pretty..hows about I get a number or email Addy eh?
Re: Check Out Reno Omokri's Epic Reply To A Follower by KINGwax007(m): 9:07am On Apr 12, 2016
Why Nigerians think it's a thing of joy to flaunt almost a perfect English, I wonder how they got to biliv that taunting those who cldnt write or speak a better English is a sign of victory.

Just like senator 'BRUISE' did the other time.

It's apparent that you guys lack the meaning of communication-

If a man is not going to write a book, or publish same, then it's almost useless trying to be fluent in English language.

Communication entails that your recipient grasp what you intended to say and nothing else.

Speak to the Germans, Chinese, Japanese etc and u will be worried abt how English is being murdered.

Except u are aspiring to be a writer, fluency in any type of language is waste of time...so far u can communicate and ur recipient gets ur point, communication is already established.

So, Reno omokiri, reply logically to the man and stop the evasive action like your brother- the Twitter senator
Re: Check Out Reno Omokri's Epic Reply To A Follower by Vikkie14: 9:08am On Apr 12, 2016
scribble:
This is how "they" look actually.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Reno Omokri's Epic Reply To A Follower by Monimatic(m): 10:48am On Apr 12, 2016
KINGwax007:
Why Nigerians think it's a thing of joy to flaunt almost a perfect English, I wonder how they got to biliv that taunting those who cldnt write or speak a better English is a sign of victory.

If a man is not going to write a book, or publish same, then it's almost useless trying to be fluent in English language.

Communication entails that your recipient grasp what you intended to say and nothing else.

Speak to the Germans, Chinese, Japanese etc and u will be worried abt how English is being murdered.

Except u are aspiring to be a writer, fluency in any type of language is waste of time...so far u can communicate and ur recipient gets ur point, communication is already established.

So, Reno omokiri, reply logically to the man and stop the evasive action like your brother- the Twitter senator
grin grin grin
e pain am wel well
another mad zombie on the loose

1 Like

Re: Check Out Reno Omokri's Epic Reply To A Follower by Sunnynwa: 10:58am On Apr 12, 2016
coldsummer:
This Reno. Smh

So he wasn't aware when Jonathan was flying presidential jets everywhere he went.

Bloody homo

It's not about the president flying presidential jets. The point is when GEJ was doing so, APC criticised him and even posited they would sell off the presidential fleet should they get into power.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Reno Omokri's Epic Reply To A Follower by BushidoBlue(m): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
coldsummer:
This Reno. Smh

Bloody homo

So you weren't aware when PMB said he will sell of those jets Jonathan was flying then, but now he is cooling his head inside them..

If dem call una zombie now, una go vex.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Reno Omokri's Epic Reply To A Follower by BushidoBlue(m): 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
KINGwax007:

Until English is no longer the national language of communication, make sure your minions are properly acquainted with the language.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Reno Omokri's Epic Reply To A Follower by theshadyexpress(m): 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
Is it only me that have noticed that a good number of these quota system half-baked educated almajiri's have invaded social media eversince buhari won elections? From facebook to twitter they are very visible just waiting to attack anyone who speaks against buhari or islam...this is one thing about northerners they are always ready to defend their own no matter what whether right or wrong

How they were able to penetrate the ranks of the more literate south and divide them to their advantage still baffles me.

(1) (Reply)

How I was Able To Save $156M in cash for Anambra (VIDEO) - Peter Obi / Kanu's Trial:live Update From Federal High Court Abuja / Buhari Lied About When Oil Was Discovered In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.