Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London (60119 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi / Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children: Then & Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by zendy: 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
mapet:

I believe it became an issue when FFK was accused of being a bigot, especially a hater of the Igbos. In a bid to defend himself, FFK mentioned the fact that he had Igbo friends and girl friends and specifically mentioned a "passionate relationship" with Bianca (Now that I don't support). Now Bianca not only denied, she claimed she NEVER met FFK and instructed her lawyers to write FFK, threatening a law suit if FFK does not withdraw the statement.

FFK apologised for the embarrassment yet stood his grounds. That I believe is what led to this...........

So this issue is who lied and who told the truth..............

I think there's no shame in Bianca accepting that they went out in their teens, if it's true...but you never know, she might be ostracized from Igbo land....

Nobody is going to ostracise Bianca for a relationship she had while in School. Who doesn't have a romantic relationship while at University? FFK said she was his girlfriend while Bianca said she has never met him. It's his word against hers. I wonder how FFK had a 'longstanding' relationship with Bianca but cannot produce one single picture they took together? Why can he produce one paper written by Bianca such as a love letter, romantic card or something? How is it that FFK and Bianca, both of who come from wealthy, influential and political heavyweight families were having a relationship but it wasn't headline news? All these leads me to believe that FFK was just looking to score cheap points by mentioning Bianca. He most probably has never met her. Most men have at one time or the other lied about sleeping with a girl that they didn't, FFK is no different.
Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by CHIJIOKE1314: 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
maruzia:

So true. I have seen people like this. That they are dressed does not mean that they are sane. I don't know if this craze woman even have relations. If so they must be ashamed of her.

Truth is Madness is uncurable, but they can calm you down and make you look normal again.. However, seasonally you must display..

That's what she always does..
Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by maruzia: 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
mapet:

there are some areas where we need to thread with caution. Picture a scenario of it being true. Do you think it will serve any good to release such pictures? Don't you think it will insult people's sensibilities? Pictures have caused a communal/country anger and led to loss of lives
Absolute nonsense . If the foolFFK has any evidence, trust me, he would have brought it out by now. Sensible Nigerians have been demanding this proof from the fool. Now this Olunloyo mad case jumps on the bandwagon.
Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
Is 250 in my locality
Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by Bambela(m): 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
It is an outburst of truth told in a broad day light. You are a prostitute not because I heard it from your mouth but because I have used and dumped you. Biafra is real with or with out your support.
Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by j1mmy: 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
And all this time Ojukwu thought he was eating fresh soup...Igwe no dey eat old soup? Well Ojukwu did!
Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by maruzia: 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
@j1mmy, SAME WITH YOUR FATHER.
Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
How does this news stops fulani men from drinking blood?
Igbos and yorubas still have relationships and even marry.

1 Like

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by j1mmy: 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
maruzia:
@j1mmy, SAME WITH YOUR FATHER.

hmmm, surprisingly enough my dad was in London around that time, since Bianca was dishing out freebies pu.nani left right center my dad probably sampled it before the Ikemba. I will check and get back to you
Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by Mbediogu(m): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
What did you go to do in Fan Kayode s house the many times u claim u saw Bianca? Are u saying he also had you, and you became jealous the moment he ditched u for Bianca? You are getting ur pound of flesh now. Can I count the many Yoruba gals I crossed till date? No I can't and won't. You or it mummy may be one of them.
Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by MarieSucre(f): 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
alizma:

the problem is not FFK saying that he had affairs with her but her denial of it is the problem. if you "unbiasly" read through FFK's statement, you will understand that he was just trying to clear the accusation that says he is tribalistic because in his statement, he shows respect for the lady in question and her late husband by the way he address them but ladies are mostly known for this act of denial when it comes to past relationship.
in my place, it is said that when u catch your woman with another man and u want people to know about it, don't go out to call the people just jump on top the two and shout for help, else by the time you return with the people d woman will deny everything you saw.

How can you say so of a married woman in this society? Abi you've forgotten the society we are in. Even unmarried women in committed long lasting relationships are caller sluts sef.
Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by MarieSucre(f): 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
DTaj:
Hypocrisy has become the norm among some Nigerians:

Fani Kayode recently listed so many Igbo women he had slept with (including Bianca Ojukwu) and some of us here insulted him so much. Now, the same Fani Kayode is their hero because he hates and insults Buhari!

Kemi Olunloyo recently claimed to have changed her name to Nkem, an Igbo name. She denounced her origin and became Igbo. In fact, she supports Biafra and IPOB everyday on her facebook page. Some of us here praised her and splashed superlative adjectives on her. Now, the same Kemi Olunloyo is a mad single mother only because she said the truth about Bianca's two aborted pregnancies for Fani Kayode!

Some of you deserve a gold medal in hypocrisy!!!

No we are angry that she is saying so about Bianca and is wondering what she hopes to get from this. It might be true. In fact I'm closer to the belief that it is. But putting into context the world we are in, you do not just come out and say such about a married woman especially one in power. Even as liberal as the american society is it still repsects this boundaries. Did Hillary Clinton married Bill Clinton as a virgin? Is Barak Obama Michelle's first boyfriend? we don't know. But at least none of their exes are coming out to spew trash. There are social rules of communication. FFK and Kemi Olunloyo just broke several.

1 Like

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by MarieSucre(f): 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
j1mmy:
And all this time Ojukwu thought he was eating fresh soup...Igwe no dey eat old soup? Well Ojukwu did!
mtchewwww Are you fresh soup yourself?
Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by Debooster: 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
j1mmy:

hmmm, surprisingly enough my dad was in London around that time, since Bianca was dishing out freebies pu.nani left right center my dad probably sampled it before the Ikemba. I will check and get back to you

Last I heard, it was your sorry ass mother who was plying her kitten at Liverpool street station. That's where your vagrant papa met your hopeless mother since he was in london as a destitute at that time. Idiot. If your father ever smelt london, you will not be on this forum exposing how un cultured and animal you are. Agbaya igbirin.
Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by moonstar01: 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
MarieSucre:

No we are angry that she is saying so about Bianca and is wondering what she hopes to get from this. It might be true. In fact I'm closer to the belief that it is. But putting into context the world we are in, you do not just come out and say such about a married woman especially one in power. Even as liberal as the american society is it still repsects this boundaries. Did Hillary Clinton married Bill Clinton as a virgin? Is Barak Obama Michelle's first boyfriend? we don't know. But at least none of their exes are coming out to spew trash. There are social rules of communication. FFK and Kemi Olunloyo just broke several.

On what basis are you 'closer to the belief that this is true'
You should equally be closer to the belief that Bishop Oyedepo is gay. Adeboye a murderer like TB Joshua, BUHARI, a paedophile , you name it.
, this crackhead has said it.
Do you know that you cannot get an abortion without parental consent in london, if you are a teenager, as claimed by this ignoramus, and why any sensible person would pay any attention to a misfit like Kemi Olunloyo and her co traveller FFK is beyond me.
Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by j1mmy: 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
Debooster:

Last I heard, it was your sorry ass mother who was plying her kitten at Liverpool street station. That's where your vagrant papa met your hopeless mother since he was in london as a destitute at that time. Idiot. If your father ever smelt london, you will not be on this forum exposing how un cultured and animal you are. Agbaya igbirin.

Why don't you f-uc.k off, lowlife monkey!
Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by moupe: 5:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Truth is Madness is uncurable, but they can calm you down and make you look normal again.. However, seasonally you must display..

That's what she always does..
According to Weyrey Kemi Olunloyo
1)Jesus is gay
2) her father is a ritualist who used her brother for rituals
3)Bishop Oyedepo is gay
4) her own mother is devil incarnate and her step mother is also a ritualist
5)pastor Adeboye and pastor Joshua are murderers
6) Olamide is a ritualist
7)Linda Ikeji is an adulterous homewrecker
The list is endless. Shameless Kemi, you no dey tire? Ibadan no fit contain you again, you Waka come for Lagos to make yourself public nuisance again? Soon, dem go take rope bundle you.

1 Like

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by Debooster: 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
j1mmy:

Why don't you f-uc.k off, lowlife monkey!
Takes one to know one, fvccking illiterate
Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by alizma: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
MarieSucre:

How can you say so of a married woman in this society? Abi you've forgotten the society we are in. Even unmarried women in committed long lasting relationships are caller sluts sef.
until now, FFK didn't say more than the fact that he had relationship with an Igbo lady in d past who happen to be Bianca and as such, he should not be tagged a tribalistic man.
Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by MENTORCH(m): 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
This woman is a big fool, even FFK too for bringing this up in the first place. Even if they dated and so what, what is the big deal in Sex and even abortion;is it becoz Bianca is famous, a lot of girls have done worse things in the past and are happily married now.
Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by CHIJIOKE1314: 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
moupe:

According to Weyrey Kemi Olunloyo
1)Jesus is gay
2) her father is a ritualist who used her brother for rituals
3)Bishop Oyedepo is gay
4) her own mother is devil incarnate and her step mother is also a ritualist
5)pastor Adeboye and pastor Joshua are murderers
6) Olamide is a ritualist
7)Linda Ikeji is an adulterous homewrecker
The list is endless. Shameless Kemi, you no dey tire? Ibadan no fit contain you again, you Waka come for Lagos to make yourself public nuisance again? Soon, dem go take rope bundle you.

Pls forget, she is a lost course..
Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by Masterclass32: 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
This woman is best confined to a mental facility.

She's almost lost it.

A stitch in time saves twenty-one.
Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by Bigchief46(m): 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
zendy:
Bianca has said that she has never met Fani Kayode in her life. It baffles me that FFK and Bianca, two people who come from influential political families had a long standing relationship but only one person knew about it.

But let's just assume it is true that they had a relationship, that was like 30 years ago! Of what relevance is that today? I have had a relationship with the daughter of a late chief Justice of Nigeria. She moved on and is now married with kids. What would be the point of me going to papers to broadcast that I used to sleep with her? Some people are small minded

SPOT ON: No proof whatsoever; no pictures, old letters/telegrams or anything from an era when these where the norm in such "alleged" relationships. And as you pointed out, what is the big deal if they actually dated? They were probably students studying in London at the time; is the big deal that Ojukwu later married her? How many of us know who our wives dated when they were single? Does PMB know those who dated Aisha when she was younger & does it matter? Ditto for GEJ/Patience; OBJ/Stella, etc, etc. We really have a lot of undiagnosed mental health problems in Nigeria
Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by jonnieoneng: 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
PFRB:
Has Kemi recovered from insanity

U HAVE ASKED A VERY SENSIBLE QUESTION.I HOPE THE B?ITCH WILL FIND TIME TO REPLY.IT IS HOWEVER FUNNY,HOW KEMI OLUNLOYO A YORUBA LADY FROM A REPUTABLE FAMILY,EASILY WASHES OTHER PEOPLES DIRTY LINEN PUBLICLY.WHAT THE FORK IS HER PROBLEM?WHAT THE FORK IS UR BUSINESS IN SOME ELSE'S LOVE LIFE?WHAT PRECISELY IS UR BIFF WITH FFK OR IS IT BIANCA.WE KNEW BIANCA LONG BE4 WE GOT TO KNOW U.SHE AT LEAST DID SOMETHING RIGHT TO BE CROWNED AS MISS NAIJA.WHAT OF U?BESIDES CREATING CONTROVERSY AND BLACKMAILING CELEBS,WHAT HAVE U DONE THAT IS PRODUCTIVE?WHAT HAV U DONE THAT EDIFIES OTHERS?I WISH TO ADVISE BECOS OF ALAJOBI,DESIST FRM DIS LUCIFERIOUS PENCHANT.IT MAY END U SHORTENING U LIFESPAN

1 Like

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by PweshyNonny: 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
Woman am ashamed of you. Are u a mother @all. U a disgrace to womanhood. N dats y u kip getting uglier and broke yl bianca kip. Gettin prettier and rich. Ugly gud 4 nothing woman. Lyk u didn't v sex wit anoda guy

1 Like

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by subterfuge: 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
FEMI FANI KAYODE NEED NOT LOOSE SLEEP OVER THAT SUGAR GIRL BIANCA.
IS IT NOT BETTER THAT SHE MARRIED FANI KAYODE, THAN THE OLD AND NOW LATE WAR LORD OJUKWU
GIRLS WILL BE GIRLS, AND WOMEN WILL BE WOMEN.
HE SHOULD HAVE KEPT THE PREGNANCY.
MY ELDER SISTER ONCE TOLD ME OF THE. BIANCA AND OJUKWU LOVE AFFAIR AT CAMBRIDGE.
SIMPLY GET SOME OF THEIR COLLEGE COLLEAGUES AND BURST HER BUBBLE ONE AND FOR ALL.
Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by subterfuge: 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
Masterclass32:
This woman is best confined to a mental facility.

She's almost lost it.

A stitch in time saves twenty-one.
FEMI FANI KAYODE NEED NOT LOOSE SLEEP
OVER THAT SUGAR GIRL BIANCA.
IS IT NOT BETTER THAT SHE MARRIED FANI KAYODE, THAN THE OLD AND NOW LATE WAR LORD OJUKWU
HE SHOULD HAVE THE PREGNANCY.
MY ELDER
Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by maruzia: 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
subterfuge:
FEMI FANI KAYODE NEED NOT LOOSE SLEEP OVER THAT SUGAR GIRL BIANCA.
HE SHOULD HAVE KEPT THE PREGNANCY.
MY ELDER SISTER ONCE TOLD ME OF THE. BIANCA AND OJUKWU LOVE AFFAIR AT CAMBRIDGE.
SIMPLY GET SOME OF THEIR COLLEGE COLLEAGUES AND BURST HER BUBBLE ONE AND FOR ALL.

Many mad people on NL who are also high on oshogbo weed. This incoherent twerp is obviously one of them.
Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by Megaideas(f): 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
Kemi, kogheribe. Joblessnessssssssss!
Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by cliffbecks: 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
Let this Kemi lady tell us those men who have slept her too ,since she is confessing other people sin and deeds of the past .
Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by T9ksy(m): 2:26am On Apr 13, 2016
Bigchief46:

SPOT ON: No proof whatsoever; no pictures, old letters/telegrams or anything from an era when these where the norm in such "alleged" relationships. And as you pointed out, [b] what is the big deal if they actually dated? [/b]They were probably students studying in London at the time; is the big deal that Ojukwu later married her? How many of us know who our wives dated when they were single? Does PMB know those who dated Aisha when she was younger & does it matter? Ditto for GEJ/Patience; OBJ/Stella, etc, etc. We really have a lot of undiagnosed mental health problems in Nigeria

EXACTLY, my initial sentiments, too! Except, bianca DENIED ever meeting or knowing FFK at Cambridge (where they were both studying at the time, she, doing her A-Levels and FFK, his Master's), then threatened him with a law suit from her WALL STREET ATTORNEY's office and even read him an ultimatum but it was all "much ado about nothing" aka "sakara ologe" aka "empty chest-beating" as FFK stood his ground and we never heard anything further from bianca's Wall street attorney's office.

Why then did she lie in the first place? She could have just kept a dignified silence and ride the storm.

1 Like

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by blackmamba1: 2:53am On Apr 13, 2016
FFK made a public apology and retracted his story in the newspapers and that is why Bianca's lawyers withdrew the lawsuit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Criminals "Working For Dino Melaye" Paraded By Police In Kogi (Photos) / Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.