Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,126 members, 7,842,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Looking For Car Dealers In Abuja - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Looking For Car Dealers In Abuja (1702 Views)

Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire / Car Dealers In Abuja / Used Car Dealers Around Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Car Dealers In Abuja by naijaking1: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2009
I'm looking to get in touch with a used car dealer based in Abuja. In about a week, I'll have 3 vehicles imported and cleared form the US for sale. Due to changing family situations, these vehicles that were meant for my family memebers will now be sold. They are excellently road worthy, no accidents, not salvaged titles, and serviced to Toyota and Honda specifications. They include:

1. 2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited, 4x4, black, 99xxx miles. Papers to show that 120,000 mile service is already done available. HID xenon lights, DVD/CD/Radio/Cassette player, full leather interior, Brand new Michelin XT tires with I inch elevation for on/off road driving. Tires have 70,000 mile life span, and vehicle is guarranteed of any defects.

2. 2005 Honda Pilot EX-L, 4x4, navy blue, 98xxx miles. Paper and performance to show that vehicle has been restored to Honda original specifications. 7-track CD/DVD/Radio-Cassette player, leather. 3 week old BF Goodrich tires. Also guaranteed of any defect.

3. 2004 Toyota Camry EXL, V4, black, leather wood grain interior, 111xxx. Definitely no engine or transmission problems.

I'm not into car selling business, but I need to get rid of these vehicles--ASAP.
Individuals are also welcome to inquire. If interested, I'll direct you to my brother who is in Abuja, but he's not on N/L.

Price?
My brother will workout a competitive price based on Abuja local market forces, and it will be better after you inspect and test drive vehicle.
Email me at yahoo.
Re: Looking For Car Dealers In Abuja by KunleA2(m): 5:47am On Aug 03, 2009
Why dont you change the topic itsel to reflect the vehicles on the way like "Sequioa, Pilot, and Camry. Need to sell fast" You might actually sell in Lagos before u even get it to ABJ. You will definately get more views/read than this current title. Many ppl looking for that particular car are bound to skip ur ad the way you have it written here.

Just a thought. Good luck in ur endeavours.
Re: Looking For Car Dealers In Abuja by Binumar: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2009
Hi Naijaking1,

Iam a part time car dealer in Abj, can link you up with a partner who is full time - has a stand on Kubwa road near gwarimpa.
Give me a call so we can arrange to see him for further discussion.

binumar@hotmail.com - 08084669200.
Re: Looking For Car Dealers In Abuja by naijaking1: 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2009
Kunle-A:

Why dont you change the topic itsel to reflect the vehicles on the way like "Sequioa, Pilot, and Camry. Need to sell fast" You might actually sell in Lagos before u even get it to ABJ. You will definately get more views/read than this current title. Many ppl looking for that particular car are bound to skip ur ad the way you have it written here.

Just a thought. Good luck in ur endeavours.
Thanks for ur advice, that's why I'm looking for a professional.
Re: Looking For Car Dealers In Abuja by naijaking1: 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2009
@Binumar
I will definitely give you a call or email. Thanks for your help.
Re: Looking For Car Dealers In Abuja by DatNiggaAk(m): 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2009
holla at me at akdatushman@gmail.com
i have a stand at gwarimpa.
Re: Looking For Car Dealers In Abuja by adexcarz(m): 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2009
naijaking1:

I'm looking to get in touch with a used car dealer based in Abuja. In about a week, I'll have 3 vehicles imported and cleared form the US for sale. Due to changing family situations, these vehicles that were meant for my family memebers will now be sold. They are excellently road worthy, no accidents, not salvaged titles, and serviced to Toyota and Honda specifications. They include:

1. 2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited, 4x4, black, 99xxx miles. Papers to show that 120,000 mile service is already done available. HID xenon lights, DVD/CD/Radio/Cassette player, full leather interior, Brand new Michelin XT tires with I inch elevation for on/off road driving. Tires have 70,000 mile life span, and vehicle is guarranteed of any defects.

2. 2005 Honda Pilot EX-L, 4x4, navy blue, 98xxx miles. Paper and performance to show that vehicle has been restored to Honda original specifications. 7-track CD/DVD/Radio-Cassette player, leather. 3 week old BF Goodrich tires. Also guaranteed of any defect.

3. 2004 Toyota Camry EXL, V4, black, leather wood grain interior, 111xxx. Definitely no engine or transmission problems.

I'm not into car selling business, but I need to get rid of these vehicles--ASAP.
Individuals are also welcome to inquire. If interested, I'll direct you to my brother who is in Abuja, but he's not on N/L.

Price?
My brother will workout a competitive price based on Abuja local market forces, and it will be better after you inspect and test drive vehicle.
Email me at yahoo.

@Poster,
Personally, I'll not advice you to give a car to the dealerships in Abuja except you already have done business with them previously. You can call me on 08053113332 or 07067764809. I could give you an advice or two.

Cheers!
Re: Looking For Car Dealers In Abuja by naijaking1: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2009
DatNiggaAk:

How far is that from Karu?
Re: Looking For Car Dealers In Abuja by naijaking1: 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2009
adexcarz:

@Poster,
Personally, I'll not advice you to give a car to the dealerships in Abuja except you already have done business with them previously. You can call me on 08053113332 or 07067764809. I could give you an advice or two.

Cheers!

Good to hear from you, my brother, I'll call you soon.
Re: Looking For Car Dealers In Abuja by jenju(m): 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2009
naijaking1,
I have an unfilled request for a 2005 Honda Pilot EX-L with DVD from a Abuja customer.

Please send details including VIN to tikola70@hotmail.com

Cheers,
J
Re: Looking For Car Dealers In Abuja by naijaking1: 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2009
jenju:

naijaking1,
I have an unfilled request for a 2005 Honda Pilot EX-L with DVD from a Abuja customer.

Please send details including VIN to tikola70@hotmail.com

Cheers,
J
Keep your request open, we'll talk.
Re: Looking For Car Dealers In Abuja by naijaking1: 12:58am On Aug 31, 2009
Thanks
Re: Looking For Car Dealers In Abuja by lyreek(m): 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
DatNiggaAk:

Do you have a clean 2008 Honda civic I need it urgently
In Abuja for Uber everything must be working perfectly

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean 2000 Toyota Camry 2.2 Rhd / Need A 2006-2008 Range Sport And Also A Chrysler Hemi C300 Urgently Cash Ready / Money Making Machine €€€€** MAN DIESEL Tipper***€€€

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.