Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Message From The Nysc Dg To Corps Members - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Message From The Nysc Dg To Corps Members (1112 Views)

NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members / 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them / NYSC Issues 6-point Warning To Corps Members In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message From The Nysc Dg To Corps Members by Ojestas(m): 9:43am On Apr 12, 2016
Copied as seen on NYSC official Facebook page. .

[b]My dear Corps members, l sincerely
regret the late payment of your March
allowance.
For avoidance of doubt, your
allowances do not come to the NYSC
as the scheme has no account.
Once it is approved by the Federal
Ministry of Finance, it goes to the
Central Bank account from where it is
disbursed directly to Corps members
account.
It is the beauty of the Treasury Single
Account and that explains why you get
the whole allowance in full without
any charges.
As at now, we are liaising vigorously
with the Ministry so that fund is
released to the CBN GIFMIS account
and once it is done, it takes us just
minutes through the online platform
to remit straight to all the 244,532
Corps members in service.
We are equally mounting pressure on
the Ministry to ensure that the April
allowance for 2015 Batch A and the
outstanding one month allowance for
Stream 2, Batch A 2015 is also paid as
quickly as possible.
It has become necessary to explain
this so as to clear the erroneous
believe that the Scheme is holding
Corps members allowance.
Please just exercise patience as this
will be resolved in a couple of days.
God bless you my children!
Brig Gen Olawumi
DG NYSC[/b]

So, Ye corpers, Relax hun grin

https://mobile.facebook.com/officialnysc/?_ft_=top_level_post_id.996315763784285%3Atl_objid.996315763784285%3Athid.235613723187830

Lalasticlala Yokiti
Re: Message From The Nysc Dg To Corps Members by sammysammy111(m): 10:10am On Apr 12, 2016
we understand papa, buhari over to u, we no tp to take return to our states o..
Re: Message From The Nysc Dg To Corps Members by Joenyam(m): 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
This is most unfortunate, how long will it take to approve/disburse the allowance for a scheme that has been ongoing for quiet some time now.
Is it that there is no money to pay corps members, or that
The Ministry of Finance and CBN are so inept to perform their duties.
Because I'm very sure that the minister, Federal workers have all received their pay. Then the small change to keep corps members that have come for some 'bunkum' compulsory assignment suddenly becomes unavailable. Previous regimes have never failed to pay promptly these allowances.
The Buhari/APC led administration has actually cancelled all promises except BH cleansing aback, from increase in corpers allowance to delay in payment, from no queue to very long queues, light to no light, $1=#1 to #320, economy now in shambles. Yet Ajala has refused to take a break from world tourism to tackle the inferno in his house.

Nigeria in trouble. God help us
Re: Message From The Nysc Dg To Corps Members by mashnino(m): 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
Joenyam:
This is most unfortunate, how long will it take to approve/disburse the allowance for a scheme that has been ongoing for quiet some time now.
Is it that there is no money to pay corps members, or that
The Ministry of Finance and CBN are so inept to perform their duties.
Because I'm very sure that the minister, Federal workers have all received their pay. Then the small change to keep corps members that have come for some 'bunkum' compulsory assignment suddenly becomes unavailable. Previous regimes have never failed to pay promptly these allowances.
The Buhari/APC led administration has actually cancelled all promises except BH cleansing aback, from increase in corpers allowance to delay in payment, from no queue to very long queues, light to no light, $1=#1 to #320, economy now in shambles. Yet Ajala has refused to take a break from world tourism to tackle the inferno in his house.

Nigeria in trouble. God help us

I am sure you are educated abi..

in as much as i am affected by this, it's shocking to see that you are blaming the wrong person

so what is the use of the DG, Minister of finance or CBN governor..

must buhari do everything..?
Re: Message From The Nysc Dg To Corps Members by Joenyam(m): 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
mashnino:

I am sure you are educated abi..

in as much as i am affected by this, it's shocking to see that you are blaming the wrong person

so what is the use of the DG, Minister of finance or CBN governor..

must buhari do everything..?
Shocking, come on mr, read up I blamed it on the minister and CBN governor. By the way the DG has explained with reasons, its not his duty to pay but to ensure and follow up, that he has done. By the way, I said Buhari led administration. Everything falls back to him, or is the dictum 'there are no bad followers but bad leaders'. Or has he stopped being president? Did he not promise to improve corps members allowance? The bad thing is that he travelled in company of the honourable minister.
My friend, do not resort to your baser instincts.

1 Like

Re: Message From The Nysc Dg To Corps Members by mashnino(m): 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
Joenyam:

Shocking, come on mr, read up I blamed it on the minister and CBN governor. By the way the DG has explained with reasons, its not his duty to pay but to ensure and follow up, that he has done. By the way, I said Buhari led administration. Everything falls back to him, or is the dictum 'there are no bad followers but bad leaders'. Or has he stopped being president? Did he not promise to improve corps members allowance? The bad thing is that he travelled in company of the honourable minister.
My friend, do not resort to your baser instincts.

Buhari promised to increase allawee?

When did he say that? Oga calm dwn

(1) (Reply)

Update: Sokoto State Pays Corpers 2 Months Allowance Arrears After Protest / Ogun Corpers Sensitizes Motorists On Service Delivery / Nysc Presidential Award Holds On 26th April. Have You Been Contacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.