Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum (20267 Views)

Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) / President Buhari Speaks At UN General Assembly (Video) / Zahra Buhari Speaks At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by olokeded: 9:46am On Apr 12, 2016
President Buhari this morning spoke at the opening ceremony of the China-Nigeria Business Forum in Beijing this morning. Continue to see more photos...

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/photos-buhari-speaks-at-opening.html

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by Aufbauh(m): 9:48am On Apr 12, 2016
Ride on Mr President!
The future for me is already a thing of glory, you were my first choice and you will remain my only choice.

Your character, composure, carriage, approach etc are enviable.
For we are not unmindful of the fact that every great spirit will always encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds and we are not short-sighted to know the difference between expectations and realities.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by NwaNimo1(m): 9:49am On Apr 12, 2016
Has he managed to secure the loan required to fund the 2016 budget yet?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by gbengaizzHe: 9:49am On Apr 12, 2016
8x
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 12, 2016
God bless you Mr. President!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 12, 2016
Amazing session wink

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by Beeman1(m): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2016
Good.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 12, 2016
When will we get rid of this mentality of ADC standing behind the president?

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by Justycxx(m): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2016
za money you fifu gives me will be use to pight kwarraption, za gwafmens is kwarrapt will pight all za kwarrapt fifu in za kwontli.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by zakson4real(m): 11:22am On Apr 12, 2016
May Allah make it easy for you sir

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by omenka(m): 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
Obiagelli:
When will we get rid of this mentality of ADC standing behind the president?
I keep wondering about that myself. Style has this "undemocratic" undertone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for an angel, saint or miracle worker. So I never expected a miracle, I voted for change not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in a year so Nigerians let's be patient.......

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by TippyTop(m): 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
Wake me when he says something meaningful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
Nice One Mr. President
When the result of PMB's traveling begin to manifest, Wailers won't have the opportunity to partake of it.

***Nemesis***

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by henrydadon(m): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
Good to know, and the best part should be it's impact positively on the lives of Nigeria, not just end it's the news.

A question o, why is it that since assuming office, most of the picture of PMB I have seen are always pictures of him close to a plane waving his hand?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by Edubrazilnwa(m): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
junketing baba I hail oooo,abeg carry fuel come back ooo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by asumo12: 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

henrydadon:
dude just went to waste his time there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by fasho01(m): 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
What's new about posting pictures of the president overseas or him speaking

How these numerous globetrotting will translate to tangible investments in the country and have a ripple effect on the economy is the new thing we wanna see and hear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
Jumia, please do you have fuel?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by Benart(m): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
q
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by MrMcJay(m): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
Buhari is Nigeria's President.

There is presently fuel scarcity within Nigeria.

If he travels within Nigeria by road, he has to join the queue for fuel.

He decides to continue travelling outside Nigeria by air.

Buhari is smart.

Be like Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by ajebuter(f): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
Let's hope the Shikos will understand English

Because I never see Shinko wey understand English well well before grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by firstolalekan(m): 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
This CHINKO people short o undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by Ayento: 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
Weldone Mr president.God bless Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by KINGinWAHALA(m): 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
but why are osibanjo and fashola left out in the bedroom?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3593035_4_jpeg9679ccb5a92f650b83fcf29e0a6a6775

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
shocked

1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by MadCow1: 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3593032_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

His excellency Sir, President Muhammadu Buhari..

President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by Originality007: 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
@The 2nd pic, That black man on the high table, was like what the fuucck is this Man saying again? grin grin
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
Issorite.. When i dey que dey hustle fuel like say na my life
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by ovie99(m): 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mr dullard when ll u speak on d killings of fulani herdsmen?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by Kazrem(m): 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
Two things Buhari knows how to do best.
1. Travel
2. Deliver speeches.
He would do better as a public speaker.

BTW, that ADC dey enjoy. He is just enjoying free popularity plus connection.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Five For $4m Global Fund Fraud / Ambode Drags Lagos Assembly To Court Over Probe / Imo Judgement Review: Why Is PDP and Ihedioha's Lawyer Asking For More Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.