Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum (20280 Views)

Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) / President Buhari Speaks At UN General Assembly (Video) / Zahra Buhari Speaks At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by Checked86: 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
For Buhari to show me the photo of him that I have never seen, he has to take the picture in Ebonyi state, nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by Lexusgs430: 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
Only Buhari has a godogodo standing behind him !!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by worksmart(m): 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
I am sure China is going to sign some major deals with Nigeria.

They know that now we have a serious government, Nigeria is ripe for very profitable investments.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by Johnnoo(m): 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
Aufbauh:
Ride on Mr President

What is he ridding on You are calling China to come and invest in Nigeria. What about Nigerian locals that have developed projects worthy of expansion What happened to the our power supply
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by KateHanson: 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
When will all these countries come to invest in Nigeria? Plus our current economy situation.
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by siji1979(m): 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
It not about hight o baba
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
olokeded:
President Buhari this morning spoke at the opening ceremony of the China-Nigeria Business Forum in Beijing this morning. Continue to see more photos...

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/photos-buhari-speaks-at-opening.html

pls furnish me with the full text of his speech or i wont believe this post
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by KateHanson: 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
When will all these countries come to invest in Nigeria? Plus our current economy situation.
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by whitebeard(m): 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
third pic :-D see has Chinese take sit down, well see as Nigerians sit down..lol..well we are kings even though it kinda embarrassing to be borrowing money..but still a man gat to do what a man gat to do..GOD BLESS NIGERIA..!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by dokunbam(m): 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
Am sure PDP is afraid of the tremedious change that is about to happen.

They are bent on sabotaging the effort

What they couldn't do in 16 years will be achieved in a short while. The world is ready to support us and we are ready too.

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by nickxtra(m): 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
Always looking presidential. May the Lord grant you the wisdom to take Nigeria out of the mess we found ourselves and caused by these 2 cabals and cultists: the military and the politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
Johnnoo:

What is he ridding on You are calling China to come and invest in Nigeria. What about Nigerian locals that have developed projects worthy of expansion What happened to the our power supply
abeg ask him cos e be like say that guy dey reason with his anus o
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by cutekhalifa(m): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
Useless man... You travelled to china with your full security details, ur protocols officers, ministers and huge irrelevant entourage, with presidential jet and barely manage to collect loan, worth $2billions, while your counterpart From britain went to the same place with you, flying commercial , with few entourage less than 10 ppls and sign a business deal worth £50bil...

You are just junketing around the world doing nothing, we just voted a dullard as president
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by Ijaya123: 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
Edubrazilnwa:
junketing baba I hail oooo,abeg carry fuel come back ooo

This kind of post can only come from Wailing buffons.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by AareOlumidey: 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Aufbauh:
Ride on Mr President!
The future for me is already a thing of glory, you were my first choice and you will remain my only choice.

Your character, composure, carriage, approach etc are enviable.
For we are not unmindful of the fact that every great spirit will always encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds and we are short-sighted to know the difference between expectations and realities.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by Ijaya123: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
cutekhalifa:
Useless man... You travelled to china with your full security details, ur protocols officers, ministers and huge irrelevant entourage, with presidential jet and barely manage to collect loan, worth $2billions, while your counterpart From britain went to the same place with you, flying commercial , with few entourage less than 10 ppls and sign a business deal worth £50bil...

You are just junketing around the world doing nothing, we just voted a dullard as president

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by Lessonteacher(f): 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
Aufbauh:
Ride on Mr President!
The future for me is already a thing of glory, you were my first choice and you will remain my only choice.

Your character, composure, carriage, approach etc are enviable.
For we are not unmindful of the fact that every great spirit will always encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds and we are short-sighted to know the difference between expectations and realities.
coming from sychophantic point of view.
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by Edubrazilnwa(m): 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ijaya123:

anu no quote me again
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by Ijaya123: 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
KateHanson:

That's the reason for the trip. It doesn't happen overnight.
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by Nigeriasam: 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
Drabeey:
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for an angel, saint or miracle worker. So I never expected a miracle, I voted for change not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in a year so Nigerians let's be patient.......
God bless with this reasoning of yours.

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by Sadeik: 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
MrMcJay:
Buhari is Nigeria's President.

There is presently fuel scarcity within Nigeria.

If he travels within Nigeria by road, he has to join the queue for fuel.

He decides to continue travelling outside Nigeria by air.

Buhari is smart.

Be like Buhari.
Buhari is wise, Buhari doesn't mock people that are old to be his parents, Buhari is smart, be like Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by AareOlumidey: 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
kindly check your conscience you will see that you hardly voted this man. and i see your complain is on the high side.

Naija and hypocrise
cutekhalifa:

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by MrMcJay(m): 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
Sadeik:
Buhari is wise, Buhari doesn't mock people that are old (enough) to be his parents, Buhari is smart, be like Buhari.

Buhari knows how to intelligently interpret what has been said to him.

Buhari is smart.

Be like Buhari.
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by henks(m): 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
My able Prseident your character and principle define our image in the international community.I am sure our tear is for a night but joy comes in the morning.we're praying for your success over there.safty return.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by Oluwabusobomi(f): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
Silly burukutu sipping dullard
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by ObinnaIzuora: 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
TippyTop:
Wake me when he says something meaningful.

Hatred and envy will just kill this one over someone that dont even know you exist. Poverty na bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
Obiagelli:
When will we get rid of this mentality of ADC standing behind the president?
....Hmmmmm! When you comot leave nairaland ! grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by TippyTop(m): 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
[s]
ObinnaIzuora:

Hatred and envy will just kill this one over someone that dont even know you exist. Poverty na bad thing.
[/s]

E pain am.... grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by classiclight(m): 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
some people can not head their immediate family perfectly but it's always easy for them to condemn the steps of a man ruling the whole nation, it is crystal clear that Mr president has agenda for our country and is indeed working tirelessly to bring Nigeria to normalcy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by Gordieshegz(m): 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
Obiagelli:
When will we get rid of this mentality of ADC standing behind the president?

Same ADC that was carrying a bag and a tablet at at the airport walkway in a picture I saw shortly ago on naija.com...
If they want to assassinate anyone,God forbid my president....it would be xi jin ping, the chinese president.
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by hamdan4sure: 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
TippyTop:
Wake me when he says something meaningful.
never mind to wake you can sleep for the rest of the tenure
Re: Buhari Speaks At The Opening Ceremony Of China-nigeria Business Forum by ObinnaIzuora: 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
TippyTop:
[s][/s]

E pain am.... grin grin grin

Pain how? You wasting your life online insulting the person that dont know you exist. Lmaoo. Na you dey in pain cos it always shows in your post. Poverty and frustration. Buhahajaj

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ojukwu’s Children Vow Not To Support Bianca’s Senatorial Ambition / 2019 Presidential Election Result May Take 5 Days To Announce – Punch / Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.