Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

Does Any One Has Idea About Hotel Reservation In Colombia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Does Any One Has Idea About Hotel Reservation In Colombia (827 Views)

Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight / Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People / Flight & Hotel Reservation For Visa - Useful Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Any One Has Idea About Hotel Reservation In Colombia by mkoabiola: 10:36am On Apr 12, 2016
My friend wants to travll to colombia this week,
He need to book for an hotel in colombia.
Pls,any one with idea on how to go about it.
Thnks.
Re: Does Any One Has Idea About Hotel Reservation In Colombia by Originalsly: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
Maybe I am link him with a friend of mine...but would need more info from the croemd of yours....like in which part of the country and purpose of visit. If is for a short tourist trip...he an stay at so n so....if for jobs... he can stay at so n so... if is to ehmmm....eventually to get to the border.... or help Columbia export its most famois product... mu friend cant help you!
Re: Does Any One Has Idea About Hotel Reservation In Colombia by MRBrownJ: 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
there is no need to contact ANYONE as you can simply go to the 100s of sites online, such as:
booking.com
trivago.com
despegar.com
agoda.com
Re: Does Any One Has Idea About Hotel Reservation In Colombia by mkoabiola: 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
Originalsly:
Maybe I am link him with a friend of mine...but would need more info from the croemd of yours....like in which part of the country and purpose of visit. If is for a short tourist trip...he an stay at so n so....if for jobs... he can stay at so n so... if is to ehmmm....eventually to get to the border.... or help Columbia export its most famois product... mu friend cant help you!
He is going to barranquilla city.
He is on a tourist trip,
He has a legit visa n document.
Re: Does Any One Has Idea About Hotel Reservation In Colombia by mkoabiola: 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
MRBrownJ:
there is no need to contact ANYONE as you can simply go to the 100s of sites online, such as:
booking.com
trivago.com
despegar.com
agoda.com
Thnks
I do appreciate ur input
but as a first timer he is finding difficult booking for hotels.
Cheeers,God blesss u
Re: Does Any One Has Idea About Hotel Reservation In Colombia by MRBrownJ: 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
mkoabiola:

Thnks
I do appreciate ur input
but as a first timer he is finding difficult booking for hotels.
Cheeers,God blesss u

how difficult can it be?! its the same you would do in Nigeria. if it is difficult for him then better YOU help him book than strangers!
you are making very little sense

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Please / How To Get An International Passport, Nairalander's / Having Issue With My Date Of Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.