Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,236 members, 7,856,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Revolutionize Nigeria, A Wake Up Call - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolutionize Nigeria, A Wake Up Call (634 Views)

U.s-based Nigerian Doctor Seeks To Revolutionize Surgical Procedure In Africa / Nigerian Muslims Lets Wake Up Before Boko Haram Hijacks Our Religion / Is Nigeria A Developing Or A 3rd World Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revolutionize Nigeria, A Wake Up Call by Creativemind: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2009
Let's face it with all these happnings around us especially what recently happened in the North its a wake up call. We need a revolution, a change for the better. Nuhu Ribadu in an interview said "When you said when you fight corruption, it fights back. Well if we really want a country we an call our own, letz stand up fpr what is right it may not be easy. I don't blame the crisis that happened in the North according to them they were fighting for what is wrong, their people in power don't practice Islam so they decided to go on a killing spree to prove thier point well if they had concentrated on killing those that tarnished the image of Nigeria that would have been a great step. To me one fighting corruption starts [/color]from you yes you every single Nigerian believe it or not we are directly or indirectly linked or related to someone in power with the view of getting there and having your own share of the "national cake". If you're one of those saying Nigeria is a failed state why not make it better. Heal Nigeria make it the best place to live in. Recycling past leaders won't make any change again they've had their time or tenure now its time for you to stand up vote and stand for what is right if you know you're the change we've been crying for i'll willingly mobilize supporters for you. I know Nigeria is the greatest country in the world amidst of all the happenings around, Nigeria is blessed with talents scattered all over the world waiting for the revolution. One man had a dream that gave birth to the first black world president. Now its time to show the world what we're made of. we're not called the happiest people with the largest black population for nothing. Herez what i'm saying to you out there especially the young coz we're the part of the new Nigeria its time to wake up believe in your country even in unfavourable conditions therez a new Nigeria and you are what is gonna make it happen. We can start from the next general elections to make a difference and remember your vote determines what Nigeria is gonna be in the next 4 yrs and beyond. Enough recycling and empty promises if we wnat things done in the right way it should start from you. MJ gave us a gift when he passed "HEAL THE WORLD". We can fix Nigeria together if itz gonna take us years we will get there. IT ONLY STARTS WITH YOU!!! LETZ ERADICATE CORRUPTION FOR GOOD THIS TIME NOT JUST BY WORDS BUT BY ACTION. Im not a politician but someone who believes in Nigeria. Remember your vote can make a whole difference. Its up yo you, Nigeria- [color=#000099][/color][color=#006600]great people, blessed nation

(1) (Reply)

The Need For An Intellectual Community In Africa. / Ghanaian Attack Mills Government For Not Caring For The Folks / What Wont They Pirate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.