Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Here Are The List Of The Richest Politicians In Nigeria That Operates US Banks. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Are The List Of The Richest Politicians In Nigeria That Operates US Banks. (2191 Views)

Richest Politicians In Nigeria: See The Top 10 (LATEST UPDATE) / FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng / US Unveils 16 Richest Nigerian Politicians And Names Of US Banks They Operate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are The List Of The Richest Politicians In Nigeria That Operates US Banks. by innocentchuks(m): 11:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
1. Okorocha JP Morgan chase New York $1.4 billion
2. Kwankwaso A merican express/New York $1.15 billion
3. Shettima Wells Fargo/ San Francisco $1.1 billion
4. Nyako Citi group/ New York city $805 million
5. Ibrahim Citi group/ New York city $798 million
7. Amaechi US Bancorp/ Minnesota $757 million
8. Abdulaziz Ally financial/ Detroit $626 million
9. Oshiomole BB&T/ North Carolina $625 million
10. Aregbesola Citi group/ new York $513 million
11. Al-makura State street corporation $510 million
12. Wamakko Wells Fargo/ San Francisco $476 million
13. Fashola Citi group/ New York $448 million
14. Amosun Bank of America $442 million
15. Ahmed US Bancorp $437 million
16. Ajimobi Ally financial $422 million

Obasanjo, Tinubu, Atiku, Sylvia, IBB, Jega, Maina, Oransanye, Lamido, Talba, Alamesiya, Adamu Muazu are in the next batch coming up shortly.

http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/us-unveils-16-richest-politicians-nigeria-names-us-banks-operates/
Re: Here Are The List Of The Richest Politicians In Nigeria That Operates US Banks. by sLentlover7778(m): 12:03am On Apr 13, 2016
I need evidence please...

Because I don't know what to believe anymore..

BTW, you should send this thread to EFCC not NL

1 Like

Re: Here Are The List Of The Richest Politicians In Nigeria That Operates US Banks. by mbah2x(m): 12:05am On Apr 13, 2016
And pmb is looking for fund in china

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The List Of The Richest Politicians In Nigeria That Operates US Banks. by crazygod(m): 12:17am On Apr 13, 2016
Waiting for PMB's name.
Re: Here Are The List Of The Richest Politicians In Nigeria That Operates US Banks. by Flexherbal(m): 1:34am On Apr 13, 2016
The money of Nigeria is in the hands of few.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are The List Of The Richest Politicians In Nigeria That Operates US Banks. by enlightenedmind: 2:28am On Apr 13, 2016
sLentlover7778:
I need evidence please...

Because I don't know what to believe anymore..

BTW, you should send this thread to EFCC not NL

What is efcc. All of dem r d same. If we sit here n watch these people go onmthey will sell us n Nigeria land to increase deir wealth. Something must be done about them.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The List Of The Richest Politicians In Nigeria That Operates US Banks. by lordcyl3(m): 3:35am On Apr 13, 2016
I still think that most of these politicians are already wealthy before venturing into politics. the way people mention millions as if it's something you can get easily. Nawa o
Re: Here Are The List Of The Richest Politicians In Nigeria That Operates US Banks. by danvery2k6(m): 10:01pm On May 16, 2016
Waiting to see how this will play out.
Re: Here Are The List Of The Richest Politicians In Nigeria That Operates US Banks. by viktagorion: 10:14pm On May 16, 2016
Fake news.
Re: Here Are The List Of The Richest Politicians In Nigeria That Operates US Banks. by fotadmowmend(m): 10:17pm On May 16, 2016
I have come to check three names and one of dem made 1st on d list ! Amechi, Okoracha and Aregbe
Re: Here Are The List Of The Richest Politicians In Nigeria That Operates US Banks. by phemmyutd(m): 10:22pm On May 16, 2016
So its only APC members that has foreign account right? That's why your does not include anyone from PDP ??

Get well Soon bro

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Major Shut Down In Edo Community As Pastor Ize-iyamu Visits For Campaign / Why Is It Too Early To Blame President Buhari. Let Us Reason Together / FRC Boss, Jim Obazee In Trouble Over Multi Billion Naira Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.