Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

A Record File Of Proffessionally Finised Homes And Styles - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Record File Of Proffessionally Finised Homes And Styles (2078 Views)

Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes / See The Future Of African Homes And Cities.......... / Affordable Furniture For Homes And Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Record File Of Proffessionally Finised Homes And Styles by dubemcapital(m): 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
With view to the architectural designstyle and finishing trending worldwide, only few clients really knows what they want to build irrespective of the picture in mind.

Building is NOT that expensive though it can be stressful but as a posterity course is worth the stress.

This trend shows different building finishing and an idea of it's cost.

Building a good house is not just about the capital it's a combination of good judgment, good workforce and management (when you know where to get what you want and who to fix it right... You'll spend less)

1 Like

Re: A Record File Of Proffessionally Finised Homes And Styles by dubemcapital(m): 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
Imagine this crack work

Re: A Record File Of Proffessionally Finised Homes And Styles by dubemcapital(m): 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
4four bedroom bungalow
Cost --- 12m (yr 2015)

1 Like

Re: A Record File Of Proffessionally Finised Homes And Styles by dubemcapital(m): 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
7 bedroom duplex and 3bedroom guest bungalow

Worth ---- 70m (yr 2015)

Re: A Record File Of Proffessionally Finised Homes And Styles by dubemcapital(m): 6:14am On Apr 23, 2016
Four flats in one
In a unique style
Worth 37.6m

1 Share

Re: A Record File Of Proffessionally Finised Homes And Styles by dubemcapital(m): 5:22am On May 12, 2016
4four bedroom simple duplex
Worth___ 28m ( yr 2014)

Re: A Record File Of Proffessionally Finised Homes And Styles by whirlwind7(m): 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nice.

Are these buildings constructed by you?
Re: A Record File Of Proffessionally Finised Homes And Styles by dubemcapital(m): 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
4four bedroom duplex
Cost ---- 30m (yr 2016)

Re: A Record File Of Proffessionally Finised Homes And Styles by dubemcapital(m): 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
whirlwind7:
Nice.

Are these buildings constructed by you?

Not really sir, is a trend that enable Nairalanders know the kind of finishing that is going on out there, shear views, buy ideas, contribute and comment their reserve.

1 Like

Re: A Record File Of Proffessionally Finised Homes And Styles by dubemcapital(m): 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
5Five bedroom duplex

Cost 35m before recession.( yr 2012)

Re: A Record File Of Proffessionally Finised Homes And Styles by dubemcapital(m): 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Wonderful combination
No cost idea

Low cost housing *

Re: A Record File Of Proffessionally Finised Homes And Styles by austin2all: 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
What a spectacular design.
When will mine be added on this list
Re: A Record File Of Proffessionally Finised Homes And Styles by dubemcapital(m): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
austin2all:
What a spectacular design.

grin soon brother very soon just believe.
Re: A Record File Of Proffessionally Finised Homes And Styles by dubemcapital(m): 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=austin2all post=60234399]What a spectacular design.

soon brother very soon just believe. grin
Re: A Record File Of Proffessionally Finised Homes And Styles by whirlwind7(m): 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
That very first picture up there....

I don't think I can site a building like that on a small portion of land. See how cramped the space around the house is. A fine house such as this needs some space around it. Space for garden, carpark space, space for kids to play....

If the plot I have isn't big enough, I would buy another.
Building a smaller house is another option.

1 Like

Re: A Record File Of Proffessionally Finised Homes And Styles by Treash(m): 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
Kindly contact us @ Adeolu Aderinto Solicitor for questioning and assistance on search, preparation and perfection of land transactions before you fall victims please.
08068088866; 09090803205.
Re: A Record File Of Proffessionally Finised Homes And Styles by dubemcapital(m): 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
whirlwind7:
That very first picture up there....

I don't think I can site a building like that on a small portion of land. See how cramped the space around the house is. A fine house such as this needs some space around it. Space for garden, carpark space, space for kids to play....

If the plot I have isn't big enough, I would buy another.
Building a smaller house is another option.

Very nice thought Sir, building is a posterity project...
Re: A Record File Of Proffessionally Finised Homes And Styles by dubemcapital(m): 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
3bedroom flat X 4
Quality finishing

cost = 45.5m (yr 2018)

Re: A Record File Of Proffessionally Finised Homes And Styles by dubemcapital(m): 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
A 4 Bedroom Duplex
Still working on it though.

A portable one at that.

Building Cost = 38m ( 2018)

Re: A Record File Of Proffessionally Finised Homes And Styles by dubemcapital(m): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
One bedroom flat X four flats

Cost - 22m ( completed in the yr 2018)

Re: A Record File Of Proffessionally Finised Homes And Styles by adewaleID: 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
Nice collection my friend. More bless
Re: A Record File Of Proffessionally Finised Homes And Styles by dubemcapital(m): 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
adewaleID:
Nice collection my friend. More bless

Thank you my brother.
Re: A Record File Of Proffessionally Finised Homes And Styles by ceelog(m): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
dubemcapital:

Wonderful combination
No cost idea

Low cost housing *

Haba Bros this one low cost housing? With those expensive looking brick stones and tiles not to mention the overhang balcony slab design? Abi you get cheap versions of those stones?

Na better money enter this house Oga. Very lovely houses.
Re: A Record File Of Proffessionally Finised Homes And Styles by ceelog(m): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
dubemcapital:

With view to the architectural designstyle and finishing trending worldwide, only few clients really knows what they want to build irrespective of the picture in mind.

Building is NOT that expensive though it can be stressful but as a posterity course is worth the stress.

This trend shows different building finishing and an idea of it's cost.

Building a good house is not just about the capital it's a combination of good judgment, good workforce and management (when you know where to get what you want and who to fix it right... You'll spend less)

I have always admired this house in Coal city. I tell my wife it's a mini castle.
Re: A Record File Of Proffessionally Finised Homes And Styles by ACHILLES45: 12:57am On Jan 12, 2019
dubemcapital:

4four bedroom simple duplex
Worth___ 28m ( yr 2014)

you could start my own project is this can suit my land size.
a free hand sketch of the plan can go a long way.
pls reply.

(1) (Reply)

Block Of 4nos 3bedrm Flat On Full Plot Of Land At Ekoro Road By Abule Egba Call / Land @ Jikwoyi Fct Abuja 5m / Rate Of Rent In Ikorodu For All Kinds Of Apartment Available & All A Year Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.