Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Amazing.....BENIN NNPC Fuel Station Gather To Pray Due To Prolong Fuel Scarcity. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amazing.....BENIN NNPC Fuel Station Gather To Pray Due To Prolong Fuel Scarcity. (1151 Views)

Nigerians Refuses To Protest/strike Despite The Prolong Fuel Scarcity. / NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) / Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing.....BENIN NNPC Fuel Station Gather To Pray Due To Prolong Fuel Scarcity. by abbacar: 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
for obvious reasons the staffs at an NNPC station gather to pray. the persistent fuel scarcity has prompted the management and staff of the NNPC filling station to gather and pray for GODS intervention...
after 3days of no products to sell, with the endless and ever increasing queue of cars ... it sure calls for a divine interventions...
ps... my car has been parked on the queue since sunday.... i cant take her home cause i have been blocked in by other cars whose owners have disappeared....

Re: Amazing.....BENIN NNPC Fuel Station Gather To Pray Due To Prolong Fuel Scarcity. by talktrue1(m): 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
OP can lie like APC
Re: Amazing.....BENIN NNPC Fuel Station Gather To Pray Due To Prolong Fuel Scarcity. by abbacar: 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
talktrue1:
OP can lie like APC

Re: Amazing.....BENIN NNPC Fuel Station Gather To Pray Due To Prolong Fuel Scarcity. by olatade(m): 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
I'm optimistic that the sufferings we're experience now will soon be over,let's be patient guys
Re: Amazing.....BENIN NNPC Fuel Station Gather To Pray Due To Prolong Fuel Scarcity. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
abbacar:
for obvious reasons the staffs at an NNPC station gather to pray. the persistent fuel scarcity has prompted the management and staff of the NNPC filling station to gather and pray for GODS intervention...
after 3days of no products to sell, with the endless and ever increasing queue of cars ... it sure calls for a divine interventions...
ps... my car has been parked on the queue since sunday.... i cant take her home cause i have been blocked in by other cars whose owners have disappeared....
If after prayer fuel didn't show what will they Do? na today naija dey experience fuel scarcity? . I even learnt that pensioner are now doing night vigil so that God would touch the government to pay them their pension.
The government is just confused now at the moment
Re: Amazing.....BENIN NNPC Fuel Station Gather To Pray Due To Prolong Fuel Scarcity. by abbacar: 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
asuustrike2009:

If after prayer fuel didn't show what will they Do? na today naija dey experience fuel scarcity? . I even learnt that pensioner are now doing night vigil so that God would touch the government to pay them their pension.
The government is just confused now at the moment
jesuuuuu.... for their own money!
Re: Amazing.....BENIN NNPC Fuel Station Gather To Pray Due To Prolong Fuel Scarcity. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
abbacar:
jesuuuuu.... for their own money!
Yeah. got the info from their local radio in Benin city few days back
Re: Amazing.....BENIN NNPC Fuel Station Gather To Pray Due To Prolong Fuel Scarcity. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
Amazing
Re: Amazing.....BENIN NNPC Fuel Station Gather To Pray Due To Prolong Fuel Scarcity. by chriskosherbal(m): 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
Of course prayers is needed in everything.
Re: Amazing.....BENIN NNPC Fuel Station Gather To Pray Due To Prolong Fuel Scarcity. by pacino26(m): 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
I remember once jingle on air then "We need prayer in NFA now" they always leave it on a loop.

I think the Angels may not know where to start in answering that prayer cuz some go de pray for these manager to overlook their sharp practices.
Re: Amazing.....BENIN NNPC Fuel Station Gather To Pray Due To Prolong Fuel Scarcity. by abbacar: 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
pacino26:
I remember once jingle on air then "We need prayer in NFA now" they always leave it on a loop.

I think the Angels may not know where to start in answering that prayer cuz some go de pray for these manager to overlook their sharp practices.
hahaaa.... the prayer points go too different... i swear down

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Embarrassed Abroad ( Share Your Experience) / Height Of Deciet In Minna (niger State). / Thank God PMB Won The Presidential Election Over GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.