Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

How Do I Create An Interactive Website - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Create An Interactive Website (6205 Views)

Simple Ways To Grow An Interactive Audience - Basic Blogging Strategy / Tutorial: How To Create An Attractive Blog With Blogger From Scratch In 1 Hour / I Need An Interactive Property Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by hucienda: 7:55am On Apr 13, 2016
PBarbara:
Hi all,

I want to create a website where visitors with common interests can create communities and within each community create interactive threads. More so, the site can advertise products (including AdSense) as well as ability for Webpay (or any other financial agent) to be installed therein for payments.

Does any of you know how to go about this or who could get this done with examples of such site that they have created.

Thanks so much.

First post (and First Topic and First 'First Page') ever in 6 years... Sis, you strong o... Welcome. grin

@Topic: My opinion? Ask people who [have walked/ are walking] this path for their experiences, thoughts and opinion. Theory is one thing, Practical is another. In doubt? Look no further than Sunday Oliseh or Gary Neville or APC cheesy.

So just ask Seun and people like him who have walked or are walking the path you want to tread for guidance.

Best wishes et Bonne Chance!
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by nenergy(m): 8:26am On Apr 13, 2016
Do a google search for web deign companies in Lagos. On their website, ask for a free quote. They'll call or email you requesting for more details, then you discuss what you want, then choose based on the one who bests understands your plan wit best cost. I also have a 3 tier web project coming up, na money dey delay. I'll follow up on you.
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by obims(f): 8:29am On Apr 13, 2016
@op. You can call me on 08067013746. Let's chat
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by havilahconsults: 8:39am On Apr 13, 2016
. I av a work done on DAT already where ur users can even sign in or sign up easily. There is one for sale which also allows d upload of music both audio & video. Check http://www.naijapromota.com for sale while u can check my other work http://www.gossipnigeria247.com my contact08051343914 or 07067190222
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by Justycxx(m): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2016
WarRLaY:
it's a php forum script.. features are :-
*beautiful design
*it very fast
*it's has a beautiful front page
*it has a tagging system ( like nairaland "mention"wink
*it has a follow system
*it has a starring system
*it has a chatting system
*it has quick reply system
*it has a reply to reply system (I believe quoting is outdated)
*it has sharing system (you can share thread on social media easily )
*it admin system is supper
*and so on

PS: it's PC view is also supper ... you can email me if you are interested to buy
add me on whatsapp please we need to work together. 08169494668. or you can drop urs let me add
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 13, 2016
prince3009:
To be sincere with you OP, don't waste your time in creating or paying anyone to create such a site for you! You know why? There is every possibility that the site will be redundant! Facebook, Whatsapp, Badoo, Eskimi etc and the local Nairaland have eaten up the competition. Except you are going to offer something EXTRAORDINARY which all the aforementioned Social Networks have not offered to the public yet which i don't think is possible!
I bet you would have told Mark Zugenburg the same thing had he consulted you before his Facebook thing.. See beyond your limitation bro

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by ZeRoc00l(m): 9:11am On Apr 13, 2016
Check the forum website in my signature, join up... send a message to Admin.
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:19am On Apr 13, 2016
prince3009:
To be sincere with you OP, don't waste your time in creating or paying anyone to create such a site for you! You know why? There is every possibility that the site will be redundant! Facebook, Whatsapp, Badoo, Eskimi etc and the local Nairaland have eaten up the competition. Except you are going to offer something EXTRAORDINARY which all the aforementioned Social Networks have not offered to the public yet which i don't think is possible!

Thanks for this

You are real

1 Like

Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 13, 2016
PBarbara:
Hi all,

I want to create a website where visitors with common interests can create communities and within each community create interactive threads. More so, the site can advertise products (including AdSense) as well as ability for Webpay (or any other financial agent) to be installed therein for payments.

Does any of you know how to go about this or who could get this done with examples of such site that they have created.

Thanks so much.

Hi, do u like something like this, www.campusmingles.com ? A guy created it for me. I'm kinda finding it difficult to run as I need members. Would you mind joining me? I am setting out money to promot the site but I need hands to join me.

In case you want to go ahead and have your own, I can contact the guy for you. Just write me balogun.linda@yandex.com

1 Like

Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:48am On Apr 13, 2016
lacicrips:

There's nothing in her profile that suggests she has stack of cash sitting somewhere.

Her profile shows she's been around since Jan 2010 and she's had just 1 topic and 1 post which means she's been likely engaged somewhere else. Guessing it could be work.
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by tunday4real(m): 10:58am On Apr 13, 2016
Its doable..you can get in touch here.www.tuyosnet.ng.com
call me on...08179189997 for a chat.
Thanks.
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by bedfordng(m): 11:08am On Apr 13, 2016
patrickdarlins:
You just sold your knowledge (idea) to the world... Now some fools will go and develop this your vision without your concept...

Chaiiii.... You haff die
there are lots of sites like this, so its not new. There are lots of adsense revenue sharing pluggins for most of the content management system. As for the op, you can do research on adsense revenue sharing pluggins for most of the cms apps and see which one can get the job done for you. Except you don't intend using revenue sharing system on the site
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by sundayekoja(m): 11:14am On Apr 13, 2016
balinda:

Hi, do u like something like this, www.campusmingles.com ? A guy created it for me. I'm kinda finding it difficult to run as I need members. Would you mind joining me? I am setting out money to promot the site but I need hands to join me.

In case you want to go ahead and have your own, I can contact the guy for you. Just write me balogun.linda@yandex.com
I need ur help @linda
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 13, 2016
OrangeDream:
I bet you would have told Mark Zugenburg the same thing had he consulted you before his Facebook thing.. See beyond your limitation bro

Bro...i understand your point but the truth still remains that for her to create a strong Social Network brand, she has to invest heavily into it by putting in a lot of financial input so she can at least raise her head above the water and breathe a little oxygen from the chunk of "monopoly air" which all these popular Social Network sites are already enjoying. I'm telling you, the market is already saturated!
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 13, 2016
patrickdarlins:
You just sold your knowledge (idea) to the world... Now some fools will go and develop this your vision without your concept...

Chaiiii.... You haff die
u haf made me wise by your wise comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by ijebu2020: 11:39am On Apr 13, 2016
prince3009:

I disagree with you ure not a good thinker and u dnt seems to be creative..so cos facebook,watsapp and the rest are doing their own thng another person shld nt giv a trial uhhmm? am sorry for u oo so u mean u can never giv somthng a trial and take risk........my guy u will keep working for people as am looking at u..nd dnt discourage people plsss if u cant encourage and boost peoples morale jst keep quiet to b quiet is golden..jst my view

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 13, 2016
sundayekoja:

I need ur help @linda
How may I be of help to you sir.
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 13, 2016
ijebu2020:

I disagree with you ure not a good thinker and u dnt seems to be creative..so cos facebook,watsapp and the rest are doing their own thng another person shld nt giv a trial uhhmm? am sorry for u oo so u mean u can never giv somthng a trial and take risk........my guy u will keep working for people as am looking at u..nd dnt discourage people plsss if u cant encourage and boost peoples morale jst keep quiet to b quiet is golden..jst my view

Abeg do you have a problem with reading comprehension? Didn't you see the part where i said that she will have to invest heavily when it comes to getting traffic for her site? She will have to spend tons of cash on SEO via avenues like Google Adwords and the rest to get traffic to her social network and it doesn't just stop there...she will still spend to find ways to keep them coming back and visiting the site regularly. Look at Linda Ikeji's Blog for instance.

Tell me who has broken her monopoly today with millions of Nigerian blogs we have on the internet now? Nairaland is another example...which Nigerian Forum has recorded the same amount of success Seun enjoys today? I bet you are not into real business to know what the power of Monopoly is today!

It's like trying to compete with Dangote Cement for example...for someone to reach the level of recognition Dangote Cement has, the person will have to try something intuitive buy selling the cement at the same price and then maybe tucking in something like N100 to N500 as cash gifts inside 80% of the cement bags he is producing. Many people who hear of it will buy the cement even if they o not want to build a house. That is called marketing strategy which will spur up consumer interest and that is the only thing needed to "come close to" an already existing powerful monopoly. Hope i have educated you enough....And pls, i ain't working for anybody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by sundayekoja(m): 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
balinda:
How may I be of help to you sir.
I need a website like that campusmingles.com .

1 Like

Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
sundayekoja:

I need a website like that campusmingles.com .
Ok, I can give you the number of the guy who did it for me. U can chat him up in whatsapp. 07031557301 and his name is Val. Tell him Linda gave u his contact.

Now, my own favour from you. Can you join us let's move mine forward? I would appreciat. I just need active members and those to bring in new members. I have already spent on it but I'm still setting aside money to fertilize it as I will be compensating my members in cash or in kinds. Thank u sir
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by sundayekoja(m): 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
balinda:

Ok, I can give you the number of the guy who did it for me. U can chat him up in whatsapp. 07031557301 and his name is Val. Tell him Linda gave u his contact.

Now, my own favour from you. Can you join us let's move mine forward? I would appreciat. I just need active members and those to bring in new members. I have already spent on it but I'm still setting aside money to fertilize it as I will be compensating my members in cash or in kinds. Thank u sir

I just registered on that site today.But can you give me ur whatsapp number so that I can ask u some things that I don't understand??
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
prince3009:

Bro...i understand your point but the truth still remains that for her to create a strong Social Network brand, she has to invest heavily into it by putting in a lot of financial input so she can at least raise her head above the water and breathe a little oxygen from the chunk of "monopoly air" which all these popular Social Network sites are already enjoying. I'm telling you, the market is already saturated!
I also understand your point bro.. Please encourage her.. Its too early to kill her zeal.
I'm in ICT.. I know how demoralising it can be sometimes when you try and its not working.. But you still gotta keep trying.. That's ICT for you
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
sundayekoja:

I just registered on that site today.But can you give me ur whatsapp number so that I can ask u some things that I don't understand??
Wow! Thank you. You can ping me 566AA2EC
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
OrangeDream:
Well, i will speak to you as a web developer..

This takes alot of html, css, java and particularly php script.. That is if you are building it from scratch. However, there is alternative as well.. Its called the softaculous embedded in your CMS like worldpress, Joomla, drubal, etc.. You can buy paid hosting and install the forum script.. Then again, you fork the script using GitHub and edit it to suit your needs.
Preferably, get a dedicated server and a professional plan for your hosting which gives you unlimited bandwidth and disk space.. Secure it with an ID protection and publish online when you are done..
I'm already on a particular one but it takes alot of work o.. That is if you are particularly vased in php

Best advise so far....The OP can create using a CMS Platform (either Wordpress or Joomla). Install the the right template and get little support from programmers with knowledge of CSS and PHP to modify to her own choice.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by purplekayc(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
go to wordpress
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by Dajugba: 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
PBarbara:
Hi all,

Thanks so much.

I read your post and I'm sure, and so convince of someone if you consider; standard, professionalism, trust and customer friendly attitude is no other person than : Macandy21 on Nairaland. You can also reach him on whatsapp: 07035002495
facebook: http://mobile.facebook.com/AndersonAgha?fref=tab . Contact him, and appreciate me to have do so.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
bedfordng:
there are lots of sites like this, so its not new. There are lots of adsense revenue sharing pluggins for most of the content management system. As for the op, you can do research on adsense revenue sharing pluggins for most of the cms apps and see which one can get the job done for you. Except you don't intend using revenue sharing system on the site
Mr man... you don't get what I meant right?

Some people need a little spark(idea) to start up theirs... And so they can get it from this her post... Just a little spark.. . And they will take the credit.. .

While she will be left out... My dear... Internet is a very big and large community.... Post wisely!!
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 14, 2016
Re: How Do I Create An Interactive Website by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 16, 2017
i can. Call 08067562634

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections / How Do I Go With Blogging Using Mobile Phone? / The Best Nigerian Websites You Have Seen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.