Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

10 Most Powerful Smartphones In The World In Q1 2016, Chinese Brands Took Over - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Most Powerful Smartphones In The World In Q1 2016, Chinese Brands Took Over (5128 Views)

Less Than N30,000 Quality Android Smartphones In 2018 / 5 Most Affordable SMARTPHONES In Nigeria / Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Powerful Smartphones In The World In Q1 2016, Chinese Brands Took Over by augster(m): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2016
laribari:
Anyways they said in the world and not Nigerian market because most of all these malla fone wey dem dey call i never hear am before.

I will still pick my Blackberry Passport(Silver Edition) over any named fone above because BB passport na amazing machine.

Come to think of it, why Chinese fone nor go full everywhere, when the people plenty like sand and it has made production in their country easy.
Those phones are popular na.. So would you still pick your blackberry passport when whatsapp stops support for bb phones at the end of the year
Re: 10 Most Powerful Smartphones In The World In Q1 2016, Chinese Brands Took Over by addinfo77: 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
have you heard of VW motors, they cheated on emission test in the US and EU so what makes you think Chinese companies can not do same and cheat a webapp
everyone cheats o, its just a matter of proven capabilities... people say nigerians are fraudulent, does that mean you are fraudulent?
Re: 10 Most Powerful Smartphones In The World In Q1 2016, Chinese Brands Took Over by jmichlins(m): 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
addinfo77:
everyone cheats o, its just a matter of proven capabilities... people say nigerians are fraudulent, does that mean you are fraudulent?
we all are saying same thing. The Chinese do cheat to improve test but do not expend such energy on real life tests and experience
Re: 10 Most Powerful Smartphones In The World In Q1 2016, Chinese Brands Took Over by Dam5reey(m): 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
Those chinese brands have a way of manipulating the scores the scores. Meanwhile it does not measure up to real life experience

No manipulation here Mi 5' snapdragon 820 is a Double kyro dual core processor.. The most powerful as of date..
Mi 5 support LTE 600mbps upload and 150 download... You can't see this on any phone....
Re: 10 Most Powerful Smartphones In The World In Q1 2016, Chinese Brands Took Over by addinfo77: 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
we all are saying same thing. The Chinese do cheat to improve test but do not expend such energy on real life tests and experience
how would you know? are you working for the chinese? anyway gionee is chinese and i love it
Re: 10 Most Powerful Smartphones In The World In Q1 2016, Chinese Brands Took Over by jmichlins(m): 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
Dam5reey:

No manipulation here Mi 5' snapdragon 820 is a Double kyro dual core processor.. The most powerful as of date..
Mi 5 support LTE 600mbps upload and 150 download... You can't see this on any phone....
addinfo77:
how would you know? are you working for the chinese? anyway gionee is chinese and i love it
Dam5reey:

with the kind of scores they amass in antutu, they should beat every other phones hands down but its not it. Samsung s7/edge, htc 10, lg 5 and many others are still running same chipset but they do not get those scores but will always beat their chinese counterpart. Chinese phones are superb but they need years of refinning to perfect their products
Re: 10 Most Powerful Smartphones In The World In Q1 2016, Chinese Brands Took Over by Dam5reey(m): 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
Aphrygian:
and after graduating from the University, you will be blaming your self about how you failed to invest that 100k;when the reality dawns on you.

Oga motivational speaker; how many 100k investments do you have? And what did you invest in?
You know you would have likewise invested your 5 minutes wasted on this comment.. cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Powerful Smartphones In The World In Q1 2016, Chinese Brands Took Over by Dam5reey(m): 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
with the kind of scores they amass in antutu, they should beat every other phones hands down but its not it. Samsung s7/edge, htc 10, lg 5 and many others are still running same chipset but they do not get those scores but will always beat their chinese counterpart. Chinese phones are superb but they need years of refinning to perfect their products

Have you done any real test on this phones you listed? the answer is No
I gave you 2 points ahead what are your points? Give me facts....complement your points with Facts this is 2016.....
Re: 10 Most Powerful Smartphones In The World In Q1 2016, Chinese Brands Took Over by jmichlins(m): 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
Dam5reey:

Have you done any real test on this phones you listed? the answer is No
I gave you 2 points ahead what are your points? Give me facts....complement your points with Facts this is 2016.....
antutu does not mean best. A simple software can make you win it if you know your onions well. None of the chinese phones will win best phone in terms of performance but they will always win best value for money
Re: 10 Most Powerful Smartphones In The World In Q1 2016, Chinese Brands Took Over by Dam5reey(m): 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
antutu does not mean best. A simple software can make you win it if you know your onions well. None of the chinese phones will win best phone in terms of performance but they will always win best value for money

We are talking software you brought onions to the matter..
Performance wise Mi 5 is the Best.... Check out the specs for your self...
Are you saying the 4G RAM is a lie or the 128GB ROM...
There is more to performance Connection speed, processing speed, Read/ write on storage, CPU architecture,
the GPU 530 is the highest as of date.
Does the Mi 4 score high no..

Fast battery charging: 83% in 30 min (Quick Charge 3.0)
No phone come close to that....

It only in Nigeria someone is making it, people will not ask what he did, some will say na juju, or manipulation
Re: 10 Most Powerful Smartphones In The World In Q1 2016, Chinese Brands Took Over by jmichlins(m): 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
Dam5reey:

We are talking software you brought onions to the matter..
Performance wise Mi 5 is the Best.... Check out the specs for your self...
Are you saying the 4G RAM is a lie or the 128GB ROM...
There is more to performance Connection speed, processing speed, Read/ write on storage, CPU architecture,
the GPU 530 is the highest as of date.
Does the Mi 4 score high no..

Fast battery charging: 83% in 30 min (Quick Charge 3.0)
No phone come close to that....

It only in Nigeria someone is making it, people will not ask what he did, some will say na juju, or manipulation
these are paper test mind you that they do not translate to such huge performance. Heard of s7p it has the fastest read and write speed in the industry and memory space of 2tb, best camera, even the exynos chipset is faster than sd820 in multi core speed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here's Proof My Phone Has The Longest Lasting Battery In The World / Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately / See The USB Cable I Bought At N500 (picture)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.