Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Slot And Its Phenomenal Response - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Slot And Its Phenomenal Response (58097 Views)

Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel / Blackberry Aurora Spec : First Blackberry Phone With Dual SIM Slot / MTN WOW Weekend With Phenomenal Speeds!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slot And Its Phenomenal Response by iamdstar(m): 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
There is hope for this great country Nigeria
Re: Slot And Its Phenomenal Response by kevoh(m): 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
Smart move but I still think it's a publicity stunt by SLOT angry It could have been stage managed sef!
Re: Slot And Its Phenomenal Response by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
priceaction:
Thats power of nairaland, and social medias, in which, i know for sure, some mushroom bloggers will copy the complaints and put it on their blogs, there by increasing the broadcasting.
The day i fear this social media was the day i noticed that majority of past federal government officials from fkk, reno omokri, abati , NOI and one General that i wont mention his name were all active members of this forum, i know, that you have to be careful of everything you say or post here... KUDOS TO SLOT ANOTHER MARKETING STRATEGIES THEY WON.
Are you serious? So you mean aunty NOI is active on nairaland?
Re: Slot And Its Phenomenal Response by Firefire(m): 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
Very good.
Re: Slot And Its Phenomenal Response by Jidibia(m): 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
Slot should reduce their phone prices, imagine gionee s plus 48k.
Gosh..... Things cost for that slot die
Re: Slot And Its Phenomenal Response by Smooyis(m): 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
Apology taken. They should try and live above board.
Re: Slot And Its Phenomenal Response by slap1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
Let them be sacked. Someone would struggle to build a business and some stupid employees would come to give the business a bad name.
Re: Slot And Its Phenomenal Response by osomegbe(m): 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
That is what is expected from a credible company.
For now- The management of SLOT have won my heart. Having human feeling and empathy of customers.

BRAVO TO SLOT MANAGEMENT.
Re: Slot And Its Phenomenal Response by shevon: 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
That's is the way to go. You are just lucky that SLOT does not advertise on NL, if they do your post would have been treated like the one I posted about Konga.
Re: Slot And Its Phenomenal Response by emerged01(m): 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
Nice one slot! I always like to buy phone in slot.
Re: Slot And Its Phenomenal Response by Amsonme(m): 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
gurunlocker:

you have problem with comprehension right? why the #commonsense crap? did I say he shouldn't have complained? What I am saying is, the lady might just be a victim, warning should be good than sacking.... Put yourself in that shoe and see....
Bro calm down e never reach Dis level sowie. No offense intended.
Re: Slot And Its Phenomenal Response by vickylala239: 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
AmbodOfLASU:
SLOT AND ITS PHENOMENAL RESPONSE.

In relation to a thread, I opened on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/3042938/fraud-slot-limited some hours ago about how a SLOT staff sold a fake charger to me at the price of the original. After the thread hit the front page, I received plethora of calls from SLOT authorities. I was called by their General Manager,who pleaded I should come to their Ikeja head office. He promised to pay for all my transport expenses. I was not after making any money from the situation, albeit, I was bent on ensuring justice, openness,credibility and transparency. Just like an Old man,who was called by his son from the village, to come to the city, I proceeded to test the waters albeit nostalgically. I got to SLOT head office Ikeja,and it proved to be one of the the greatest moments of my life. I was welcomed by the Creme-De-La-Creme of SLOT. We sat on a round table in what looked like a mini conference hall ,alongside Infinix representatives. They,Slot authorities, apologized sincerely. They also reiterated their commitment to optimum customer satisfaction. In this particular regard, the SLOT general manager ordered the sack of the culprits and any other slot staff found wanting,now and later in the future.I was given a brand new INFINIX CHARGER plus a SLOT branded diary amongst others. Apparently, SLOT is bent on ensuring quality and it has cemented this by flushing out the bag eggs in their ranks. I commend them for this bold step. INFINIX authorities also played a pivotal role, they ensured I was given the best quality product.

Big Thanks to Seun, Lalasticlal.a, Slot and Infinix authorities.
Moreso, to all the nairalanders who took their time to call.
A BETTER NIGERIA IS WHAT WE ALL WANT.
#ProudlyLASUITE.

Are you sure Dey didn't Jst want to act so Dat u will bliv....

Dey sack d other guy den bring bck wen u left..

Slot shuld Hv investigated the whole tin...if that guy sold fake for you..it means some else There is also aware...

It means he has been selling for long and he or she is not doing it alone....he or she mst Hv gotten d idea somewhere...

Slot shuld Hv made him or her list his business colleagues... Cuz I strongly Blv he or she is not alone...

Slot wake up ohh...we customers are watching
Re: Slot And Its Phenomenal Response by tatucci: 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
story! would they have responded if you had not complained on social media. so for one to get good services you must come and complain on Nairaland. angry angry angry
Re: Slot And Its Phenomenal Response by naijalander: 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
This is just one customer. SLOT has terrible customer service.
Re: Slot And Its Phenomenal Response by Legalaffairs(m): 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
OP. WISH YOU KNOW THAT I DID THIS FOR YOU. TO GOD BE THE GLORY

AmbodOfLASU:
SLOT AND ITS PHENOMENAL RESPONSE.

In relation to a thread, I opened on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/3042938/fraud-slot-limited some hours ago about how a SLOT staff sold a fake charger to me at the price of the original. After the thread hit the front page, I received plethora of calls from SLOT authorities. I was called by their General Manager,who pleaded I should come to their Ikeja head office. He promised to pay for all my transport expenses. I was not after making any money from the situation, albeit, I was bent on ensuring justice, openness,credibility and transparency. Just like an Old man,who was called by his son from the village, to come to the city, I proceeded to test the waters albeit nostalgically. I got to SLOT head office Ikeja,and it proved to be one of the the greatest moments of my life. I was welcomed by the Creme-De-La-Creme of SLOT. We sat on a round table in what looked like a mini conference hall ,alongside Infinix representatives. They,Slot authorities, apologized sincerely. They also reiterated their commitment to optimum customer satisfaction. In this particular regard, the SLOT general manager ordered the sack of the culprits and any other slot staff found wanting,now and later in the future.I was given a brand new INFINIX CHARGER plus a SLOT branded diary amongst others. Apparently, SLOT is bent on ensuring quality and it has cemented this by flushing out the bag eggs in their ranks. I commend them for this bold step. INFINIX authorities also played a pivotal role, they ensured I was given the best quality product.

Big Thanks to Seun, Lalasticlal.a, Slot and Infinix authorities.
Moreso, to all the nairalanders who took their time to call.
A BETTER NIGERIA IS WHAT WE ALL WANT.
#ProudlyLASUITE.
Re: Slot And Its Phenomenal Response by dayojags10(m): 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
Truly, d pen is mightier than d sword. For dose saying he supposed scatter that deir store, violence isn't everything
Re: Slot And Its Phenomenal Response by busomma: 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
Slot should, as a matter of fact, train their employees in handling customers dissatisfaction issues. Not only Slot in short, Nigerian businesses don't know yet that customer is the king. They think they're doing u a favor for allowing u come into their place of business.
Re: Slot And Its Phenomenal Response by Coolgent(m): 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
Sai Buhari!
Sai Chanji!
Re: Slot And Its Phenomenal Response by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
names don't move me,from slot to jumia to konga,you are lucky if you haven't bought a substandard product from them so far
Re: Slot And Its Phenomenal Response by IkennaBasilJR(m): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
Jidibia:

Gosh..... Things cost for that slot die
Even as a big company that's buys in bulk
Re: Slot And Its Phenomenal Response by Lukmanraji(m): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
We are lasu, we are proud...
Re: Slot And Its Phenomenal Response by fm7070: 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
Thank God am a nairaland member,
am strong and connected than any cult,
i have a voice than can be heard abroad.
congrats buddy.

2 Likes

Re: Slot And Its Phenomenal Response by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
With this promp respinse from the management of slot I cn tell dt Nigeria cn be a better place, afta som1 will want to blaim Buhari for this meanwhile We(Nigerians) are our greatest Enemy. Be the change u want in this world
Re: Slot And Its Phenomenal Response by missnbn: 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
This is what we need in this country, no one should swallow shabby services offered to them. They should be made to face the consequences of offering poor customer service.
Re: Slot And Its Phenomenal Response by Akaewu: 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
D power of social media
Re: Slot And Its Phenomenal Response by andyanders: 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
With this prompt response from SLOT, I am proud of their management team and would recommend that they dismiss the entire management of that branch of their office where this took place.

Also, many companies like MTN should copy from the example the SLOT management team just set in order to improve their already usle-ess image of theirs.
Re: Slot And Its Phenomenal Response by IdJack(m): 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
Kudos to them...that is why I always tell people...that social media is so powerful. Other company should take note.
Re: Slot And Its Phenomenal Response by olarhtunji(m): 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
AmbodOfLASU:
cc @lalasticlala, @seun

and of d greatest Greatest Lasuite oooo!!!!
Re: Slot And Its Phenomenal Response by missnbn: 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
I am telling you. He would have made more money if he sued their incompetent asses.
onatisi:
They bribed u with a new charger , smiles,soft drinks and photograph. They know how much u could have made from this case.
Re: Slot And Its Phenomenal Response by olarhtunji(m): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lukmanraji:
We are lasu, we are proud...
your lasu,my lasu,our lasu
Re: Slot And Its Phenomenal Response by FTBoi: 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
joseph1832:
Magic-minister, ftb-oy/ftbuoi, black-maria, mi-xty obont-ami, aybyn-ature, hope you guys can see this...

actually, they didn't sack anybody....they must have told the op to blow another news on nairaland in the reverse way he blew the first one that nearly got their name smeared. the diary replacement charger bribe are nothing to them...they only have their image to protect. the op could have made a fortune out of this, though..
Re: Slot And Its Phenomenal Response by 9jatatafo(m): 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
Na bribe be this na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) / Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone / GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.