Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock (9667 Views)

Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book / Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2009
romeo:

No region of Nigeria is immune, we all have our fair share of the the mess.

Agreed with you on that, however the issue is that the Igbos on N/L comes in here and always eager to  throw dirts at other tribes, calling us names,  stereotyping us, blaming us for their woes, claiming to be victims of betrayal from us, and generally trying to pass ascross as saints in the Nigeria equation; this baffles me often times.

We  all have our share of the blame for our actions or lack of it for the current situation.

And to Igbos, nobody is holding you down not to go anywhere you want to go, rather it is the fear and probability of the fate that may befall you the second time around that is holding you back.

So if you are willing, please take the plunge again.

And to that President, he should know that the Georges, Obanikoros, Sasores and others that are urging him on in the fight with Fashola will always be political liabilities to any party. They are basically weightless politicians.

We know where the political power now lies in the SW and definetly not with the Bode Georges of this country.
Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by ikeyman00(m): 10:59am On Aug 04, 2009
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahah!!!!

being readin

all i see here is[b] oduduwa genetic and ancestry trait[/b] upon trait!!!!  lipsrsealed

say what u say, but there u have it!!! i love this meduim so much, the yoruba have so far too long be deluding themsleves!!!!

act of celebratin criminals

actin like dem get nigeria

believin they are better off in anything for so many years

always claim what never existed

okoko like the way u spam all thread with that bulllshit hahhahha, yes the highest tribe with twins yea, did they put oduduwa flag on the moon as well

Joke aside, u gotta admit, yorubas could be joke!!

funni as it sound, the same trait could be seen on all of them, none of them is concern about their state governor, heyyyyyy everybody is from Lagos!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 04, 2009
Ijawman was talking about Yoruba Yoruba of yoruba in the bus in developed nations, i am happy for the Yoruba, at least the language is not endangered like the igbo and ijaw and the likes of the east, the yoruba have managed to preserve their language by proudly speaking it wherever they may be, the language is spoken in brazil, Togo, cuba, US(Oyotunji),UK(peckam),haiti, Ghana, trinidad, puerto rico, barbados, sierra leone, Edo ,
we are jus a tribe that's always happy to speak in our native tongue jus like the pakistans will proudly speak urdu, the Indians speak hindi, and the chinese speak chinese no matter for how long they lived in the UK.
it's very sad that my friends of igbo ethnicity can't even speak their language all cos of inferiority complex.
Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by ikeyman00(m): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2009
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

bullshhhhhhhhhhhhhhit

start from naraland

90%% of their ID no bi yoruba name

if na lie ask tpia

trait?

and should u dnt know, those places u sees as oduduwa are actually ebos from ife, so becareful when u speak sometimes

cus when Rebuen was wrttin on this issue, it wasnt only the igbo he mention, na nigerian wahala, wey yorubas de spell oshola from shola , fashola etc

my friend wake ur monkie ass up
Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by ikeyman00(m): 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2009
it's very sad that my friends of igbo ethnicity can't even speak their language all cos of inferiority complex.

me not too sure about this

as much the oduduwa go round minglin with oyibo lady

the igbos are gettin togerther to form an organisation for their pright and welfare

apart from owabe rave, there is absolutely nothing to brigde the so called oduduwa in the globe

now forget the sango cohort in south-america
Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2009
N/L resident mad man is here again! grin shocked. Pls go buy your fake melicin from your brothers in Head Bridge.
Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by dayokanu(m): 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2009
where would he get the melecin from when his brothers are importing the fake drugs from India and everywhere.

NAFDAC was created for the Onitsha cartel says Dora Akunyili
Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by simplychic(f): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2009
I don't like this tribal war people go into any time we are suppose to talk on how to move the country forward.
Honestly some tribes are good for nothing and all they know is to judge other tribes,this is what i think about this igbo people that tends to know all why not take this your knowledge to your various states and solve your problems first and if you succeed let others follow your [size=8pt][/size]*rubbish advise*.
Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by ikeyman00(m): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2009
1 of them lipsrsealed^^^
Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by ikeyman00(m): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2009

N/L resident mad man is here again! . Pls go buy your fake melicin from your brothers in Head Bridge.

illugunboy

Forums / Sexuality / Re: Sex Talk For Women on: July 30, 2009, 02:48 PM
@SL,
Scared?, why? afterall you said sex is sweet.

Nothing is as sweet as good sex immediately after a serious fight with your guy.

13 Forums / Sexuality / Re: Sex Talk For Women on: July 30, 2009, 02:21 PM
Really after talking sex here, I might just be tempted to ask this question. ( let leave the lonngg tin), Any babe interested in a good mess tonite?.

Afterall, the A-Z of the discussions here is getting laid

14 Forums / Politics / Re: Fg Sacks Ferma Md, Directors on: July 30, 2009, 01:47 PM
Quote from: nethacker on July 30, 2009, 01:37 PM
Northerners r so senseless
You think so?. how come they keep shoving us aside from key positions and we can't do much about it?

15 Forums / Sexuality / Re: Sex Talk For Women on: July 30, 2009, 01:14 PM
. . . . .uuhnmmmm!, nice to see some babes openly discussing sex here.

16 Forums / Sexuality / Re: Naija Sex Tapes. . Funny on: July 30, 2009, 01:08 PM
Some nice bitches out there!

17 Forums / Sexuality / Re: Fucking Ashawo For Naija, Na How Much Now? on: July 30, 2009, 12:20 PM
Quote from: wale.star on July 28, 2009, 06:32 AM
Why can't you post all the location of the brothels and clubs in Lagos with addresss.

You want to visit them there? . Anyway in Apapa come down to Kofo Abayomi Street, almost all the houses there are occupied by hotels for ashi.

If you are intersted in big bootie, big tall andl fine babes, then go to a joint called TAG after Goddies supermarket, here only big booties.

Because of the clintele, the prices are a bit on the high side. Min 2k, anything from 8k for TBD

this what u get when u ve been severly denied sex for life

this lead to maddness grin

as nl can see

grin grin ahaa grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by ikeyman00(m): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2009
does every oduduwa come from lagos

what happen to the shit hole villa governor u came from

plz stop pretendin likw say na lag u come from

abeggggg oooooooooo grin

be real like Ogun state poeple

1 naija

peace
Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2009
dayokanu:

where would he get the melecin from when his brothers are importing the fake drugs from India and everywhere.

NAFDAC was created for the Onitsha cartel says Dora Akunyili

Barewa Pharmaceuticals Limited, producer of the alleged deadly My Pikin baby teething mixture, was arraigned before a Federal High Court in Lagos by the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), for allegedly adulterating the product with intent to cause death and bodily harm to the consumers

http://www.fdanews.com/newsletter/article?articleId=115155&issueId=12459

The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control, on Tuesday, said that it had arrested the Managing Director of Barewa Pharmaceuticals Limited, Mr. Kola Okunola, the manufacturer of the alleged contaminated teething mixture, My Pikin.
Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2009
I post this again. Any rebuttal?

Here are some frightening stats. from your Oduduwa nation:

Jeremiah Obafemi Awolowo: Ex convict
Bola Ahmed Tinubu : Drug baron cum ex convict
Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo: Ex convict
Donaldson Oladipo Diya (the weeping general): Ex convict
Abdulkarim Adisa: Ex convict
Tajudeen Olanrewaju: Ex convict
Moshood K Abiola (ITT, International Thief Thief): Died in Detention!*****
Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2009
okokomeji:

@ill-jerk monkey or Ijawman
Before I start with you, check this Bia-failed website: http://www./Biafra%20facts%201967.htm
Birthday: May 30, 1967

Capital: Enugu (Umuahia from Oct. 1967)

Population: 15 million

Area: 30,000 sq. miles

Ethnic Groups: Igbo, Ibibio, Efik, Ogoja, Ijaw, etc.

Resources: Palm produce, crude oil, coal, natural gas, limestone, iron ore,
cocoa, timber, etc.

Human Resources: 500 doctors, 700 lawyers, 600 hundred, 300 economists, etc.

University: University of Biafra, Nsukka [projected University of Port
Harcourt]

Head of State:
General Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, jssc.

Out of 15 million Biafrans you claimed back then (you just only had 500 doctors, 700 lawyers, 600 hundred, 300 economists.
I bet you, just in Ekiti state back then where every family has at least one professor had more than 1,500 lawyers, 1,500 Engineers and 1000 economists and not to talk of the whole South Western states! So, you can keep you lie to yourself, I don’t want it.

Can you please go through the following data from JAMB website, and get back t6o me or forever bury your head in shame. Stop quoting websites that are not authoritative. Quoting biafraland is like quoting nairaland. I am now reffering you to JAMB

This shows that you are grossly ignorant of the fact on ground that Igbos are more educated than the yorubas. Below are verifiable data to rebutt the bolded part of your statement above

The following table presents a comparison between the south east and south west showing the number of candidates admitted into Nigerian universities through the JAMB UME by merit to study Law, Medicine and Engineering (the three courses seen as the most important and difficult by Nigerians) for two academic sessions. It might also interest you to know that from available data, this trend has been consistently maintained for the number of years for which data is accessible via JAMB website, and not limited to the thre courses dealt with here.

SOUTH EAST 2006/2007 ACADEMIC SESSION

LAW   MEDICINE   ENGINEERING
ABIA   67   232   452
ANAMBRA   224   613   1164
EBONYI   103   302   168
ENUGU   188   267   966
IMO   303   633   890
TOTAL   885   2047   3640

SOUTH WEST 2006/2007 ACADEMIC SESSION
EKITI   73   144   335
LAGOS   156   140   282
OGUN   73   309   446
ONDO   115   275   402
OSUN   87   262   576
OYO   60   189   445
TOTAL   564   1319   2486

SOUTH EAST 2007/2008 ACADEMIC SESSION
ABIA   185   392   654
ANAMBRA   236   605   1328
EBONYI   112   330   147
ENUGU   149   325   754
IMO   248   749   1281
TOTAL   930   2401   4164

SOUTH WEST 2007/2008 ACADEMIC SESSION
EKITI   111   158   328
LAGOS   116   130   192
OGUN   74   245   514
ONDO   142   297   451
OSUN   108   323   816
OYO   72   227   622
TOTAL   623   1380   2928

http://www.jambng.com/ume/UMEADM06.pdf

http://www.jambng.com/ume/UMEADM07.pdf
Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by Ijawman(m): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2009
Yeah they are trying thats why erosion has washed away everything in the east even Governors swearing in is done in Okija shrine.

Clifford orji anyone?
otokoto anyone?
Nwude Anajemba anyone

I thought there is the equivalent of Okija in Ogun State!!!
Erosion is also ravaging south west and FLOODING is showing you guys pepper.
Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by AloyEmeka8: 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2009
No be lie. That Ekiti and their claim for professors na big lie. Imo state has the highest number of graduates in West Africa.
Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by MrCrackles(m): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2009
Truth be told, that Tinubu dude has a big mouth and a shady character! grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by Fhemmmy: 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2009
Aloy_Emeka:

No be lie. That Ekiti and their claim for professors na big lie. Imo state has the highest number of graduates in West Africa.

I am not sure if Imo state could claim more than the Ghanaians.
Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by Fhemmmy: 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2009
MrCrackles:

The only good thing i think he did was to support Fashola, but Tinubu himself is a clown
Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by darne(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2009
Fhemmmy:

The only good thing i think he did was to support Fashola, but Tinubu himself is a clown

Before Nko? The Guy is still the reason why we still have Touts and Agbero Boys In Lagos,, Hes Full Of Sh!t,, angry angry
Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by Fhemmmy: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2009
darne:

Before Nko? The Guy is still the reason why we still have Touts and Agbero Boys In Lagos,, Hes Full Of Sh!t,, angry angry

I experience his madness first hand before and i have concluded since then, that nothing good can come out of such lousy fool
Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by AloyEmeka8: 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2009
MrCrackles:

Why? Was it not the same Tinubu who gallantly fought Abacha when he wanted to exterminate Yoruba leaders over June 12 and was exiled because of that?. He deserves more honor than Awolowo from my opinion.
Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by MrCrackles(m): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2009
Aloy_Emeka:

Why? Was it not the same Tinubu who gallantly fought Abacha when he wanted to exterminate Yoruba leaders over June 12 and was exiled because of that?. He deserves more honor than Awolowo from my opinion.

In as much i dont know much about Nigerian politics, i still dont agree with your comments as above!
Tinubu compared to Awolowo? shocked
Common, you having a giraffe right
Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by Fhemmmy: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2009
Aloy_Emeka:

I am not too knowledgeable about that news, however, after being in office for years, what did he achieve?
Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by AloyEmeka8: 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2009
Go ask around about Tinubu and his activities in NADECO. When many were afraid of Abacha, he was the man who tried all he could to stop him although he later fled Nigeria when it became obvious that Abacha wants him dead by all means. Awolowo on the other hand  was a Yoruba hero and a villain to other tribes. He introduced ethnic politics in Nigeria and I think  great many Yorubas should lay their emotions aside and see him for what he was. I remember how some Yorubas nearly beheaded Gbenga Obasanjo when he said it in an interview and the most recent fury was Akala taking down his statue. I bet you, in the next 50 years, the new generation will read history and stop eulogizing him. Will you compare Awo with Tafewa Balewa, Zik, Akintola or Wole Soyinka?. I will even take Akintola over that devil called Awolowo.
Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by candylips(m): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2009
wetin the guy dey go do for aso rock angry
Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by AloyEmeka8: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I am not too knowledgeable about that news, however, after being in office for years, what did he achieve?
You and I know that achivement is subjective to the people you worked with. Bola Tinubu was an honest man who got murdered for his honesty yet all his effort in the energy sector yielded no fruit. I am not saying that Tinubu is a saint, all am saying is his cabinet then may not be as favourable as the one Fashola has now. Sometimes, a political godfather can make a big difference besides, these civil rights leaders rarely make good governance. Look at Oshiomole struggling in Edo, Soyinka struggled with road safety etc.
Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2009
Aloy_Emeka:

You and I know that achivement is subjective to the people you worked with. Bola Tinubu was an honest man who got murdered for his honesty yet all his effort in the energy sector yielded no fruit. I am not saying that Tinubu is a saint, all am saying is his cabinet then may not be as favourable as the one Fashola has now. Sometimes, a political godfather can make a big difference besides, these civil rights leaders rarely make good governance. Look at Oshiomole struggling in Edo, Soyinka struggled with road safety etc.

The only achievement that could be attributed to Tinubu is giving us Fashola who I would have loved to be president of Nigeria but unfortunately, the yorubas will have to wait till 2047 to produce the next president of south west origin.
Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by AloyEmeka8: 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2009
Wouldn't it be better for you to have a good president in 2011 and not a representative from your tribe?. I wouldn't mind a lebanese as our president now if I will be assured of good roads, electricity, security and equal rights. forget about the jobs because I believe creation of jobs should come from private sectors but if the conditions on ground is not favourable, how will they create jobs?
Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by OPCman: 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2009
Sunny_bobo:

The only achievement that could be attributed to Tinubu is giving us Fashola who I would have loved to be president of Nigeria but unfortunately, the yorubas will have to wait till 2047 to produce the next president of south west origin.

Hopeless yeyeman. 2047 ko 3047 ni. angry

You NO serious, so you think Yoruba will continue to be with you in this jagajaga system till year 2047, you must be the most hopeless man on earth. tongue
And how did you work that out by the way? In case you don't know when next it's the southerners turn (that is if it gets to that) Yoruba will still produce the president and if any Southerners don't like it they can have they can go and have their own country.

Only 2 nations are allowed or ordained by Almighty God, Inshal Allah to rule Nigeria- Hausa and Yoruba- others will only be vice president or deputy and nobody can go against the will of God/Allah grin grin grin

Let Nobody cry because this is not a crying matter . Odu-un-ma cry? doooooooo D cool
Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by Fhemmmy: 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2009
Sunny_bobo:

i couldnt have said it better, however, i wont go as far as nominating Fashola just yet for presidency.
Re: Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock by mechris: 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2009
Ethnic dimension should not get into topics up 4 discussion. I feel we should maintain objectivity, decorum and as enlightned nigerian youths live up to the billing of envisioning a change proccess centered on,oneness and patriotism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Onyekwere-Ebigbo Elected Into World Council On Torture Victims / I Support Monitoring Of Social Media By Security Agencies- Babangida Aliyu / Students Hold Prayer In Yobe For Safe Return Of Abducted Dapchi Girls(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.