Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

@King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" (120778 Views)

Davido's Ex-girlfriend Faith Nketsi Exposed As A Hard-core love-vendor / HOT!! Migos Finally Arrives In South Africa, Takes First Pics With Faith Nketsi / Is That Davido’s Joystick? Davido’s Ex-girlfriend Faith Nketsi, Shares A Video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

@King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by metroparrot: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
PHOTOS: Davido In Another Sex Scandal With Unknown Lady

Seems like Nigerian pop star, Davido can't get himself free of scandals and drama.

So, a Twitter user with the handle @King_Amarah shared several photos of Davido in bed with a lady called Faith Nketsi today Tuesday, April 12, 2016 with the words, "See Davido.... Look at his life. Money can't buy you dick enlargement /elongation. Smh."

Davido then replied her saying, "@King_Amarah GOD WILL PUNISH UR LIFE!!!!! That ain't me ain't seen that hoe in like two years .. Leave me the Bleep alone."

She ended up calling him an 'Oloriburuku' and cussing out his generation.

Apparently Davido was in some sort of 'relationship' with Faith Nketsi, King Amarah's friend and then something went awry. This latest calling out can be seen as a revenge tactic as the OBO crooner has denied seeing her this year.

Anyways, this is not the first time the father of one would be involved in such.

Back in 2012, Davido was embroiled in his first controversy. Pictures of the self proclaimed OBO with a young woman on February 25, 2012 surfaced onTwitter.

In the photos Davido was fast asleep as his lady companion took pictures of them lying in bed. There is also a photo of the babe whose Twitter handle can be shortened as Sonia La Bomb licking Davido's tattoo.

After a little bit of investigation it was discovered that Sonia Jumbo was the person behind the leak. Sonia who was 18 years old at the time was an undergraduate of a university in Ghana. She reportedly hooked up with Davido when he came to perform at a show in Accra, Ghana. The event was the Miss ISA 2012 beauty pageant, organized by the International Students Association of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/photos-davido-in-another-sex-scandal.html

1 Like

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by doyinisaac(m): 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin why do I have the feeling that the lady is saying the truth...she is a hoe though and davido is the shovel...

289 Likes 14 Shares

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by Pheals(f): 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2016

Bro Davido in many styles and he still deny it cry ..... The lie they make me cry aah guys see your mentor o tongue. ....

Don't turn sex to meal

Abeg mod am just saying my own ni o

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by MSItachi: 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
Eleyi Gidi Gan

Aja 1 grin

Na Oko I dey see so?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by 4nobody4every1: 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
cool

186 Likes 10 Shares

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by mallamseifaldin(m): 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
Naija celebrities and oloshos.......SMH......

Almost all naija babes are oloshos......those one wen dey go church na dem worst pass.

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by iykedare(m): 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lol

Money can't you him a big d1ck.

Lawd!

I saw the video. Mehn,that's a baby d1ck. God,I will forever be grateful to you.

And the guy dey always shout OBO as if he has what it takes to take care of it. angry angry angry grin grin angry angry grin grin angry grin grin grin angry angry grin angry angry grin angry grin grin angry grin

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
how is ds one news

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by Aminat508(f): 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by ademoladeji(m): 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
Gbese!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by Stephenex(m): 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
Chaii, yawa don gas, davido no dey hear word undecidedundecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by ireneony(f): 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
shocked so davido d1cck is not big but small...nawa o
He is short no wonder his d1cck is tiny grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by omolola15(m): 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by Darkseid(m): 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
Na wa oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by gamaliel121(m): 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
That's davidos coccckk...he should stop lying...
See small cockkk abeg...
Mtchewwww

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by sLentlover7778(m): 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
I beg I wan knw if Buhari don come back?

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ladies Hmmmmm, SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
Na the girl life them dey spoil so.

Shout out to the "hoe" in the picture, years from now, she'd have to explain these pictures to her daughter like Kim Kardashian would have to explain her sex video with Ray J when her kids google it.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by Chukzyfcb(m): 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
See the kinda role model, our young peeps dey emulate for music industry.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by Cutezt(m): 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
lolz

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by bright007(f): 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
Make Davido no deny this one...na him dey the pics!

But there is nothing about the pics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2016

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by LesbianBoy(m): 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
Now I believe when some nairalanders complain nairaland is becoming a useless site filled with unconfirmed stories just because of traffic! Why is this nonsense on frontpage? Its obvious that is not davido in the video because if you observe, groupies like these WON'T WASTE TIME in capturing the celebrities (davidos) face if she really had sex with him. I mean, see the sophie girl, she snapped davidos face because she was actually with him. But see the girl sucking the dick, she just snapped dick without face and MUMUS are saying its davido. How? Anyone who believes that is davido must have buhari's brain. It just like say, dbanj posting a picture of him licking the pvssy of a girl and says its nicki minaj pvssy he is licking without showing her face. How do i know its actually nicki minaj's pvssy he is licking when i can't see her face? Mad people everywhere undecided

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by streamsofjoy(f): 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
Thank God for God. Else all these "money miss road small boys artiste" would have been paying for their childish and shameful acts.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by frankblinkz(m): 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
Another mofo trynna bcom a babymama and e no work...if it is my d**k u wnt again oya aunty sonia cm and tk it...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by Originality007: 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
grin the thing pain Davido

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by Sunkyphil(m): 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
oloko kekere grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by emperorchedda(m): 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
Apparently the girl is pained.

Davido is done with your friend. Live with it

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo / More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.