Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (121057 Views)

Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal / Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman / Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by contactmorak: 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
Although these are all accusations until proven guilty by a law court, Apostle Suleiman's accuser, Stephanie Otobo has continued to make more expose. In a video from her press conference today, she says the clergy demanded a party from her which she declined. She also claimed that the clergy told her his other girlfriends indulge in party with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iazQLs9ilbc

One of the reporters then asked her to name one of the girlfriends of the Apostle she knows and she mentioned popular sexy Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke.

Recall that during her appearance in court days back, she tried to mention the actress' name but she struggled to but couldn't remember then. Now, she has just called her out. Like we said, these are all allegations... Watch the video from the 13mins mark wbere she called out the actress. We await the actress' response

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/03/photos-of-daniella-okeke-sexy-actress.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by contactmorak: 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by sleeknick: 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
Na wa o...

Apostle must hear of this.. angry

318 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by HARDDON: 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
The extent people go to tarnish the image of others is alarming , sometimes amusing

He gono ride this tide n come out stronger n raw popular , just keep on gurl.

Tarnish ur destiny cos of d peanuts d Kaduna migget paid u.

246 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by eightsin(m): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
Following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by softwerk(f): 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
If I were a man of god my anointing may fail me on this one, only 'Doggy' will apply to this physiquegrin

I know those spoilt boys I never reply to their numerous PMs will come after me now kiss

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
This is becoming rather confident of her. shocked

Apostle needs to do something if he's trully not guilty.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Etzakoos(m): 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
This Pastor Self Knw Better Things gringringrin

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by emeijeh(m): 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
But why?!
What will this girl gain in tarnishing this great man's image?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by dacovajnr: 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Power! enter! Power! enter! Make e help me! Make e help me!!! Mmmmmmm! Omerome, onyeye grin grin Who fit relate?

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by kiddoiLL(m): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
at this point its clear she has a vendetta against him

12 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by luscioustrish(f): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hmm..there was a post here with pictures showing daniella posing with the man's car but lipsrsealed

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by flyover30(m): 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
soo?make d man nor enjoy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
It seems she is not going down without a fight.

This is getting messier by the day.

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by baby124: 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
Very good. Fake pastor

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Ryabcool(m): 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
Choi

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by emmykk(m): 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
hehehehe retired prostitute converging to give evidence hehehehehe.

if for some reason the okere of a lady say no....what will happen to this OBOTE

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by dragonking2: 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
This woman keeps on talking without providing a single evidence. Let's see what Daniela okeke will say tomorrow. She has been talking since but can't provide a single proof. No video recording of their sexual affairs. No audio recordings of their sexual affairs. No written agreement between her and Suleiman that he promised her marriage. Even her father denied her. So what is she talking about? She has no evidence. Na keyamo I dey pity.

Your Fulani sponsors can't win this case without evidence.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by AngelicBeing: 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
sad sad
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by emmykk(m): 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
Davido and Tuface...i praise you guys for bleeping those ladies that you never married but turn baby mama .ladies are met to be ℉uck hard..

They are all holes just try this on whizkid..and he will tell your how your under is smelly like sardine

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by LOGDAN(m): 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
cool
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by slimzypink(f): 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
i believe her, suleiman bought the jeep she drives, you all wonder how DANIELLA got the money she flaunts, it's from church offering

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by jbaby265(f): 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
Observing and following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by SafeDavid(m): 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Enough of this news abeg! grin
We've seen the Videos,
We've seen the pictures.
What is there to see again?

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Iamvictor(m): 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
stupid lies

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by darfay: 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
E
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Franchise21(m): 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
This story is intriguing

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by ikorodureporta: 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by neocortex: 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Fake pastor(Afa sule) will soon come out to deny ever meeting his second mistress.
Shame of a pastor.

27 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Allegations everywhere.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Kylekent59: 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
All holes are d same. Nothing special abt all dis gals

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
This Apostle go get diabetes oooo....

He too like sweet thing angry angry angry

And this gal has said "he likes to finish from the back"...We can ALL see why wink

Range Rover pix - it's a sin not to do "doggy" with this girl

38 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony / Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) / Introducing Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family-photo Attached!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.