Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

How I Got Mtn &.5 Gigabyte With No IMEI Tweaking,no Cheat Required - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How I Got Mtn &.5 Gigabyte With No IMEI Tweaking,no Cheat Required (603 Views)

See The Countries That Use The Most Gigabyte / How To Subscribe To 9mobile’s N200 For 1GB And N1k For 5GB Plan (no Cheat) / How I Got Mtn &.5 Gigabyte With No IMEI Tweaking,no Cheat Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Mtn &.5 Gigabyte With No IMEI Tweaking,no Cheat Required by okpiewon(m): 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
Needed Materials

MTN New Sim (That is never been used to receive any MB/GB)
Nokia Touch light or old small Tecno phone

Here is how it works

Insert MTN New Sim in any of the stated phone above
Text 101 to 131

So simply as that, if your sim work for it, you should receive a successful message as shown in the above screenshot.

To check your Gigabytes balance and the validity date, text 2 to 131

Enjoy it while it last.

Source: http://payetech..com.ng/2016/04/hot-blazinghow-i-get-mtn-75-gigabyte.html
Re: How I Got Mtn &.5 Gigabyte With No IMEI Tweaking,no Cheat Required by csc2(m): 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Guys I Need The Link For Infinix Hot Note 1gb Ram 16gb Rom 1.n.3.1 / The Lies Of Airtel / How Can I Get This Game For Free GTA San Andreas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.