Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

See What Happened To A Guy Who Insulted Buhari.. PIC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Happened To A Guy Who Insulted Buhari.. PIC (2980 Views)

I Am Pleased I Am Back, I Am Feeling Much Better Now. - President Buhari (Pic) / DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) / Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To A Guy Who Insulted Buhari.. PIC by DonXavi(m): 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
e

Re: See What Happened To A Guy Who Insulted Buhari.. PIC by Cutehector(m): 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
grin

Discharged and acquitted..

[size=15pt]Coooooooooooourt[/size]
Re: See What Happened To A Guy Who Insulted Buhari.. PIC by Adamsdelrio(m): 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of the end of corruption!!!!!
Re: See What Happened To A Guy Who Insulted Buhari.. PIC by sammyj: 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ipod youth never seize to amaze me. Even the topic does not make any sense at all
DonXavi:
e
Re: See What Happened To A Guy Who Insulted Buhari.. PIC by amaechi1: 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
Smart guy. He does not want to spend the remain holidays in Kuje Prison or be a guest to DSS as some mischievous makers had been, later turn to tell the whole world he is British Citizen. British citizen coming into nigeria to cause trouble, and some gullible brothers from east where I came from joined him blindly.
Thank God he spent his Easter holiday in Kuje. One out of the way more to go, let see if this country will not be a better place for us stay.

God guild PMB
God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To A Guy Who Insulted Buhari.. PIC by mackhunter77: 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
mynd44

enough is enough
Re: See What Happened To A Guy Who Insulted Buhari.. PIC by kestolove95(m): 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lol...badt guy
Re: See What Happened To A Guy Who Insulted Buhari.. PIC by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
Somebody who called kashamu a drug baron and a murderer was also arrested
Rip buhari is also arrested

#nomorefreedomofspeech

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To A Guy Who Insulted Buhari.. PIC by georgen2u(m): 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
I don't no what to tell your mother. Take hrt. That's all i can tell her
amaechi1:
Smart guy. He does not want to spend the remain holidays in Kuje Prison or be a guest to DSS as some mischievous makers had been, later turn to tell the whole world he is British Citizen. British citizen coming into nigeria to cause trouble, and some gullible brothers from east where I came from joined him blindly.
Thank God he spent his Easter holiday in Kuje. One out of the way more to go, let see if this country will not be a better place for us stay.

God guild PMB
God bless Nigeria
Re: See What Happened To A Guy Who Insulted Buhari.. PIC by EasternLeopard: 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
Freedom of speech went with Jonathan.

What we have now is Chain of speech angry
Re: See What Happened To A Guy Who Insulted Buhari.. PIC by babyfaceafrica: 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
Not funny
Re: See What Happened To A Guy Who Insulted Buhari.. PIC by Alkanoicacid(m): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
EasternLeopard:
Freedom of speech went with Jonathan.

What we have now is Chain of speech angry
So Na freedom of speech to abuse or insult your papa?
Re: See What Happened To A Guy Who Insulted Buhari.. PIC by BushidoBlue(m): 11:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
sammyj:
Ipod youth never seize to amaze me. Even the topic does not make any sense at all

Did you see the picture attached or you don't have data on your phone to see the image?

Or you don't comprehend English language?

Which is it?
Re: See What Happened To A Guy Who Insulted Buhari.. PIC by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
amaechi1:

God guild PMB
God bless Nigeria
what is this one saying

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To A Guy Who Insulted Buhari.. PIC by ObinnaIzuora: 2:13am On Apr 13, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
what is this one saying

Shut up
Re: See What Happened To A Guy Who Insulted Buhari.. PIC by tit(f): 2:21am On Apr 13, 2016
buhari is a tyrant.
let him remain in power.
balewa and maryam enter
muritala and joke enter
abacha and maryam enter
obasanjo and stella enter
umoru and turai enter
mama peace die and wake up.
hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Why South East Should Remain In Nigeria By Ifeanyi Ubah / ''how Much Is One Gandollar To Naira ?" - Senator Ben Bruce Ask / You Can Be My Minister But Not Governor Again, Buhari Tells Kogi’s Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.