Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll (23825 Views)

A 5-point Increase In The March 2017 Presidential Job Approval Rating -Noipolls / Buhari’s First Year In Office Gets Approval Rating Of 64% - NOIPolls / Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll [DETAILS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by 6digitscomrade: 6:43am On Apr 13, 2016
instead of been evasive why not just say AMEN..am sure from ur write up u aint got a bother abt shit that is plagueing the nation..it didnt start now we have heard u..but from bad to worse has been elaborately spelt out since ur saint came to power..pls dont be deceptive on ur stance just say AMEN..or gerrahhiaa hypocrisy is when u see stone and tell ur bro is a bread..
demolinka:

Don't need ur prayers, niggah. All d boosit u listed didn't start with buhari so why the noise? OK what solution do you proffer?
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by bukunmi01: 6:44am On Apr 13, 2016
Goddex:

May God rule your life the way Buhari is ruling Nigeria (say Amen)

I wonder how many loyal supporters of the President can boldly say amen to this simple prayer angry
Goddex:

May God rule your life the way Buhari is ruling Nigeria (say Amen)

I wonder how many loyal supporters of the President can boldly say amen to this simple prayer
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by repogirl(f): 6:56am On Apr 13, 2016
adekayo1234:
this is no news... just yesterday, I watched someone lamenting wishing the world would come to an end and everyone should just die. I still don't understand how Nigerians came to believe that a mess of 16 years can be fixed within 2 years. Even though things are hard, I believe it's still too early to crucify Buhari. I still believe in this government
please list the messws of 16 years.

Increased power supply was a mess?

The consistent availability of fuel was a mess?

Improved economy with Nigeria becoming the fastest growing in Africa, overtaking even south Africa was a mess?

Increase in employment and SMEs was a mess?

The thriving of the stock exchange due to foreign investor interest and participation was a mess?

The revival of the banks, auto industry, textile industry and even agricultural industry was a mess?

Which mess are you talking about exactly? ZOMBIE!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by ogwumgbe: 7:03am On Apr 13, 2016
Buhari is the best thing that has happened to Nigeria because Nigerians are fools and need some hardship to correct their Western formatted brains
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by mrphysics(m): 7:05am On Apr 13, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

So if it didn't start with him and he is here now and not showing any signs to fixing a thing..

That's is the reason you think we should allow him till 2023..right?

The solution is, the mistake is made.. We all must join our boot, tight the laces hard and prepare stuck it hard into his Stinky axss come 2019 before we can think of any other way out of this mess we are in..

Buy, for solution with him there.. That's gonna be a very very tall order..

The baztard is a tyrant and a criminal mehn..
Why are you like this? is very bad of a being. you may die so early if you don't try to be happy in this short period of life. Buhari is far better, happier than you. make out time and resolve your grievances with yourself. it doesn't pay to live this way.
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 13, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
Only zombies on NL will be chanting sai Bubu while of fuel queue

Are you dull or ure just being ignorant! Fuel has nothing to do with buhari! Its caused by an association, they are incharge of 70% of our fuel consumption! Currently they are having leadership crisis hence the fuel scarcity
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by mrphysics(m): 7:07am On Apr 13, 2016
repogirl:
please list the messws of 16 years.

Increased power supply was a mess?

The consistent availability of fuel was a mess?

Improved economy with Nigeria becoming the fastest growing in Africa, overtaking even south Africa was a mess?

Increase in employment and SMEs was a mess?

The thriving of the stock exchange due to foreign investor interest and participation was a mess?

The revival of the banks, auto industry, textile industry and even agricultural industry was a mess?

Which mess are you talking about exactly? ZOMBIE!

in which country sir?? you must be brainwashed to think there is any section of Nigerian in good position under Gej. improved power??
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by repogirl(f): 7:13am On Apr 13, 2016
mrphysics:

in which country sir?? you must be brainwashed to think there is any section of Nigerian in good position under Gej. improved power??
you must be suffering amnesia in addition to that zombie virus on your brain.
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by truthisbittar12: 7:13am On Apr 13, 2016
stupid post though.

why u no rate him on security and other issues.

-econnmy
-power etc.

ask pdp who destroy our economy in last 16yrs.
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by CHIJIOKE1314: 7:38am On Apr 13, 2016
[s]
mrphysics:

Why are you like this? is very bad of a being. you may die so early if you don't try to be happy in this short period of life. Buhari is far better, happier than you. make out time and resolve your grievances with yourself. it doesn't pay to live this way.
[/s]

Why won't he be happy, since he was the one that was able to trick us and now resting on our collective wealth..

He is not better or happier than me, a criminal that his country irritates, ..

A happy man don't order the murder of fellow country men due to irritants..

Shiites, Igbos protesters,
If he is a happy person nothing that Fayose said would have mean anything to him, but no.. he will continue to roll on his bed at a slightest comment..

He is a beast, Vampire, can he say to Nigerians that his ambition does not worth the blood of a Nigerian..

You see, I have been praying for ppl here and I will as well pray for you..

The blessing that this administration has brought, loss of jobs, fuel scarcity, Citizens blood lettings, Fulani Henchmen, Campaign Promises denials, hatred for the citizens, Police, Army and DSS murderous activities.. Well since you love it, I wont be the person to deny you from having it..

Oya, Recieve!!
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by breakeven: 7:41am On Apr 13, 2016
Reyginus:
How exactly are these polls done? Some persons will sit in their rooms and compile trash calling it the opinion of Nigerians.
If you are human, you will realize that you do not even need the poll to know that this government rating is low now.
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by Realist2: 7:48am On Apr 13, 2016
demolinka:

Don't need ur prayers, niggah. All d boosit u listed didn't start with buhari so why the noise? OK what solution do you proffer?

Buhari should resign that is the solution.
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by Realist2: 8:05am On Apr 13, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Are you dull or ure just being ignorant! Fuel has nothing to do with buhari! Its caused by an association, they are incharge of 70% of our fuel consumption! Currently they are having leadership crisis hence the fuel scarcity

Did you listen to yourself, who is the minister of petroleum resources, who is the president ?, how can the president /petroleum minister under whose all associations takes directives, and instructions sit down and watch an association hold the entire country ransom?, under which jurisdiction and constitution is this association operating ?, Is the association has power more than the president ?.

Anyway, one symptom of Zombism is to look for anything to blame, but not their saint Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by ceecee0703(m): 8:11am On Apr 13, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
Zombies over to you... Come and do your job as usual

Or let me help you... This poll is conducted only in Biafra land, IPAD poll grin

Ur name speaks for itself
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 13, 2016
SAI BABA!!! SAI BABA!!! SAI CHANGE!!! SAI JAGABAN!!! SAI LAI MOHHAMED!!! SAI Osinbajo!!! SAI APC!!!

NIGERIA IS CHANGING!!
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:27am On Apr 13, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

May God bless you with all this good work Bubu is doing till 2023..

May you continue to enjoy fuel as is till 2023.

Power outages, well since you love it, then Recieve it in god's name till 2023..

This thing happening to many families right now, they call it job loss.. Well, God bless and answer your prayer in that subject..So it may be abundant as you requested.

There is this blessing being shared by the FULANI herdsmen.. Almighty God your child said he wants it.. Pls remember him with full glory..

Who am I to deny you the blessing you wished urself especially that of which the murderous Police, DSS Daura Shoe Shinners shares.. Chaii, Biko receive abundantly. .

May your prayers be answer IJN.. Amen..
this should win the best prayer of the year award on naira land.
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 13, 2016
breakeven:

If you are human, you will realize that you do not even need the poll to know that this government rating is low now.
Of course I know. If actually a poll was conducted I'm very sure it wouldn't be up to 20%.
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 13, 2016
amtaken:
But you believed it in January when the Duara Dunce scored relatively high.

Even if Zombies are dying of hunger and 'suffer head' they will still defend Buhari till they go for deliverance because of the love portion the Aisha rice they ate was laced with.

Longer throat na disease oo.

Lol. I don't believe a poll was conducted. If a poll was actually conducted his approval ratings wouldn't be up to that but lower.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by Goddex: 9:02am On Apr 13, 2016
Firefire:
Top five reasons for Buhari government’s low ratings in March are:

1. Petroleum scarcity (71%),
2. Economy (68%),
3. Power (64%) and
4. Broken campaign promises (57%)
5. Increase in propaganda and lies since May 29th 2015 (98%)

Where are the idiotic cum moronic blind followers called Zombies... ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by lastpage: 9:21am On Apr 13, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
Only zombies on NL will be chanting sai Bubu while of fuel queue

If any Poll likes, let it say Buhari's rating crashes to 0.1%.

Until you show me someone better than Buhari who can do a better job without looting the treasury like Uncle Jona and his Grand-theft Nigeria Crew, l will vote Buhari in 2019.
I know million others who will do same

Deal with it, Mr. #WAILER

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by Nusaf: 9:28am On Apr 13, 2016
lastpage:

If any Poll likes, let it say Buhari's rating crashes to 0.1%.

Until you show me someone better than Buhari who can do a better job without looting the treasury like Uncle Jona and his Grand-theft Nigeria Crew, l will vote Buhari in 2019.
I know million others who will do same

Deal with it, Mr. #WAILER
Same here. And as I type, I have not seen a better candidate than PMB.
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by claraphiliph: 9:30am On Apr 13, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]
Nusaf:

Same here. And as I type, I have not seen a better candidate than PMB.

Godforbid
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by judondasylva(m): 9:33am On Apr 13, 2016
demolinka:

Now u're talking. He will serve his tenure and if u r not satisfied with him kick him out with your votes. Even the most rational of minds know that Nigeria's problems can't be fixed in a year, and PMB is making efforts at fixing them. Everything will clear up soon.
I hate to here people saying 1year is not enough to fix Nigeria problems or to fix the rot that the previous government left behind. so how does that connect to the fact that it took the President 3months to appoint ministers? and taking almost 1year to draft a budget? traveling from place to place? if you say some one is working at least you will see a little sign or are most u blind?
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:29am On Apr 13, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

May God bless you with all this good work Bubu is doing till 2023..

May you continue to enjoy fuel as is till 2023.

Power outages, well since you love it, then Recieve it in god's name till 2023..

This thing happening to many families right now, they call it job loss.. Well, God bless and answer your prayer in that subject..So it may be abundant as you requested.

There is this blessing being shared by the FULANI herdsmen.. Almighty God your child said he wants it.. Pls remember him with full glory..

Who am I to deny you the blessing you wished urself especially that of which the murderous Police, DSS Daura Shoe Shinners shares.. Chaii, Biko receive abundantly. .

May your prayers be answer IJN.. Amen..
Boss I go need store your name ooo. Anytime I see you na to swerve cox this one na 'Epe' in the original format. Chai I go advise the guy to buy seven he goats that are white with the skin of a leopard and a dinosaur egg to appease the gods.
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:30am On Apr 13, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

And they should hold me responsible since the presidio no fit find solution to am?
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by PreyingMantis(m): 10:56am On Apr 13, 2016
domopps:
Go to schl they won't........only chasing FTC and NL likes that can never be converted to cash!

Speaking Nonsense Eng all in the name of plenty likes....If you are a Father paying tuition fee in higher institution would you love to pay again seeing this type of your Eng!

Cheers
Those who live in glass houses don't throw stones around. Your misguided post is fraught with unpardonable errors and yet you're bold enough to castigate someone else for same. I think your father has every right to ask for a refund of the money he spent on your education.
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by francizy(m): 11:09am On Apr 13, 2016
adekayo1234:
this is no news... just yesterday, I watched someone lamenting wishing the world would come to an end and everyone should just die. I still don't understand how Nigerians came to believe that a mess of 16 years can be fixed within 2 years. Even though things are hard, I believe it's still too early to crucify Buhari. I still believe in this government

This trash you all type is stale brah! Was Nigeria created in 1999? Nigeria is over 55 years old and the rot which has been there since then, including the one that your all knowing Buhari took part in from 1970s to 1990s has been cunningly eliminated by you. You lots expected GEJ to write decades of wrong in just 5 years but then don't want people to hold una demi god accountable?

Zombies need to acquire brain tho! undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by amtaken(f): 11:46am On Apr 13, 2016
I agree with you but the truth is that he actually scored 5% but the poll conductors were lenient with him to avoid being witch-hunted. You know na.

Reyginus:
Lol. I don't believe a poll was conducted. If a poll was actually conducted his approval ratings wouldn't be up to that but lower.
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by ernecy(m): 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
otemanuduno:
[size=18pt]Ope o! Na dis kine thread I don dey wait for since morning, because anything that makes wailers wail is what makes me happy. Wailers, oya, time to wail has reached. grin grin. [/size]

Check my signature for the part 2
Do u live with your parents? .
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by otemanuduno: 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
ernecy:
Do u live with your parents? .
No sir, I live with yours grin
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by ernecy(m): 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
otemanuduno:
No sir, I live with yours grin
I only ask u a simple question,but u decide to deviate, well I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Ibadan Railway - An Attempt To Rewrite History / 2023: Cracks In Jonathan's Camp / Photo Of Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido When He Was A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.