Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll (23821 Views)

A 5-point Increase In The March 2017 Presidential Job Approval Rating -Noipolls / Buhari’s First Year In Office Gets Approval Rating Of 64% - NOIPolls / Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll [DETAILS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by RYTEBABY: 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
Well I think they forgot to rate frequent travelling attending summits which he can not introduce the preamble grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by demolinka(m): 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Buy forget this hualucination we'd jump up from that sleep before you enter into slumber with this slow thoughts of urs..

Bubu is a natural born criminal whose only mission like that of his Fulani henchmen is to kill and to destroy..

His children are all overseas studying..
His political cohorts and allies children are better if in CBN while you r a Police prospect..

All promises made during campaign are already down the drainage...

Yet he is making fresh one and denying them daily..

He trots the globe as if presidency is an adventurous mission to survey the geographical point a to z of the earth space..

No matter what anyone will preach to me, I agree things were not perfect before he took over but we were doing great..

We were at about 60% of hope Now he has brought it down to 4% ... So no matter the time you are willing to grant him, he must put us back to our misery level or better.. Any thing short of our GEJ situation, but we shall never be deceived by..

So open I eye if you have one shaaa..
What exactly was the GEJ situation?
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by buchilino(m): 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
demolinka:

Did you even read why they want to import 'grass' from Brazil? And president dey sponsor bill? Smh

I EVEN THOUGHT I WAS CHATTING WITH AN INTELLECTUAL. BUT UR OBVIOUSLY STATES OTHERWISE.
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by Surfboard(m): 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
The tautology in the topic though. Op, 'Buhari's approval rating crashes' works just fine.

Not surprised his approval ratings have crashed, the hardship is affecting everyone and people are sitting up and taking notice. Leadership is tough, not to talk of being a leader in Nigeria...
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by RYTEBABY: 11:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
domopps:

Another Prof spotted! Have you rated your English first ?

Cheeeers
profesor of ingilis languages.. Abeg make u no vex? Pls coret me. grin grin

U no go sleep with transformer to night. They are giving u ur presido report card say em fail exams and u still they their dey fight with creche puplis. Odeeee
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by dozai: 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
Enjoying my platinum disc. Change Na. change.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by najib632(m): 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

May God bless you with all this good work Bubu is doing till 2023..

May you continue to enjoy fuel as is till 2023.

Power outages, well since you love it, then Recieve it in god's name till 2023..

This thing happening to many families right now, they call it job loss.. Well, God bless and answer your prayer in that subject..So it may be abundant as you requested.

There is this blessing being shared by the FULANI herdsmen.. Almighty God your child said he wants it.. Pls remember him with full glory..

Who am I to deny you the blessing you wished urself especially that of which the murderous Police, DSS Daura Shoe Shinners shares.. Chaii, Biko receive abundantly. .

May your prayers be answer IJN.. Amen..
Guy haba! all this bad prayers till 2023!! you go de suffer together with am o no forget
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by poseidon12: 12:15am On Apr 13, 2016
demolinka:

If to say God Na man, u for don die na. OK what's your solution?

I thought you would say a loud Amen to the prayer said on your behalf for God to rule your life the way Buhari is ruling Nigeria. You should walk the talk.
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by bashydemy(m): 12:17am On Apr 13, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

Power outages, well since you love it, then Recieve it in god's name till 2023..

This thing happening to many families right now, they call it job loss.. Well, God bless and answer your prayer in that subject..So it may be abundant as you requested.

There is this blessing being shared by the FULANI herdsmen.. Almighty God your child said he wants it.. Pls remember him with full glory..

Who am I to deny you the blessing you wished urself especially that of which the murderous Police, DSS Daura Shoe Shinners shares.. Chaii, Biko receive abundantly. .

Amen, Now robot/wailer get out of here..

Beside....What did GEJ achievement in 10month of his Govt as the duly elected President of this great country? his New year gift to us was subsidy that claim lives of Nigeria citizen.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by bashydemy(m): 12:26am On Apr 13, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

So if it didn't start with him and he is here now and not showing any signs to fixing a thing..

That's is the reason you think we should allow him till 2023..right?

The solution is, the mistake is made.. We all must join our boot, tight the laces hard and prepare stuck it hard into his Stinky axss come 2019 before we can think of any other way out of this mess we are in..

Buy, for solution with him there.. That's gonna be a very very tall order..

The baztard is a tyrant and a criminal mehn..
Chijioke what's your problem, The world know GEJ was a bad thing that happen to Nigeria but your tribe always want him back but we say no and kick him out.. The world are now saying the best thing to happen to Nigeria is PMB and needed time to get things working and you are crying cos you want magic overnight.. G&grin simple.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by demolinka(m): 12:39am On Apr 13, 2016
buchilino:

I EVEN THOUGHT I WAS CHATTING WITH AN INTELLECTUAL. BUT UR OBVIOUSLY STATES OTHERWISE.
****Oya go and read about the bill again, carefully, then come and talk.
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by grandstar(m): 1:27am On Apr 13, 2016
demolinka:

Don't need ur prayers, niggah. All d boosit u listed didn't start with buhari so why the noise? OK what solution do you proffer?
The epic petrol scarcity was all Buhari's fault by introducing forex restrictions which prevented oil marketers from getting forex to Import fuel

The forex restrictions have also made forex scarce which is killing the economy

Soludo, Sanusi and Utomi have all condemned his policies

Buhari means well but his economics stinks and he does not listen to advise.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by omobaekiti: 2:30am On Apr 13, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

And in your reasoning the government will never overcome this issues we are facing well stop being pessimistic.
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by tit(f): 2:48am On Apr 13, 2016
#FireOnBaba
throw big rocks at him!

Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by Elusivelady: 3:00am On Apr 13, 2016
Until we start telling ourselves the truth. Then we will move forward,

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by tit(f): 3:20am On Apr 13, 2016
Elusivelady:
Until we start telling ourselves the truth. Then we will move forward,

oya,
start with this one -
"buhari is a dullard".
then march one step forward!
grin grin grin
shocked
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by Jimi23(m): 3:48am On Apr 13, 2016
Firefire:
Top five reasons for Buhari government’s low ratings in March are:

1. Petroleum scarcity (71%),
2. Economy (68%),
3. Power (64%) and
4. Broken campaign promises (57%)
5. Increase in propaganda and lies since May 29th 2015 (98%)

Where are the idiotic cum moronic blind followers called Zombies... ?

Broken campaign promises aint 57%. Its a 100% abegi.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by aksule(m): 4:06am On Apr 13, 2016
To condemned 16 years of the civilian administration as misrule in one swap sounds funny to any patriotic Nigerians. A politician can say anything to gain popularity but certainly people should be able to dissect truth from propaganda.
There's need to give this administration time to set its agenda but that not withstanding, the administration must listen to constructive criticism..
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by LONGFUELCUE: 4:34am On Apr 13, 2016
This poll is not a true representation of the situation in Nigeria presently. He is supposed to score less than that if GAIN abi GIAN is sincere.

They should take a more representative sample and see for themselves that truly Nigerians are no more suffering and smiling, rather suffering and very angry. That Nigeria has been displaced as one of three happiest country is not a joke.

Revolution looming!
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by ollapaul(m): 4:52am On Apr 13, 2016
demolinka:

Don't need ur prayers, niggah. All d boosit u listed didn't start with buhari so why the noise? OK what solution do you proffer?
suffering and smiling

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:04am On Apr 13, 2016
PDP PROPAGANDA
BIAFRA POLL
IPOB THREAD
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:05am On Apr 13, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
PDP PROPAGANDA
BIAFRA POLL
IPOB THREAD
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by amtaken(f): 5:06am On Apr 13, 2016
But you believed it in January when the Duara Dunce scored relatively high.

Even if Zombies are dying of hunger and 'suffer head' they will still defend Buhari till they go for deliverance because of the love portion the Aisha rice they ate was laced with.

Longer throat na disease oo.

Reyginus:
How exactly are these polls done? Some persons will sit in their rooms and compile trash calling it the opinion of Nigerians.
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 13, 2016
adekayo1234:
this is no news... just yesterday, I watched someone lamenting wishing the world would come to an end and everyone should just die. I still don't understand how Nigerians came to believe that a mess of 16 years can be fixed within 2 years. Even though things are hard, I believe it's still too early to crucify Buhari. I still believe in this government
I pity u
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by tanteta(m): 5:33am On Apr 13, 2016
Things are really getting out of hands....... Which way Nigeria?
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by buchilino(m): 5:39am On Apr 13, 2016
demolinka:

Your mumu get muscle! Oya go and read about the bill again, carefully, then come and talk.

SOME WILL BEAT THEIR CHEST WITH PRIDE UNKNOWN 2 THEM DAT THEY R D BIGGEST N MOST FO..LISH PERSON ON EARTH. A BILL UR OWN CRITICIZES N EVEN WENT N PUBLISH AN ARTICLE IN D GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER, DATS D SAME UR COME HERE 2 DEFEND. WILL PRAY 4 UR POOR SOUL
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by buchilino(m): 5:43am On Apr 13, 2016
ollapaul:
suffering and smiling

DAT FELLA IS A LOST COURSE, NEED REPLYING SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T REASON OUTSIDE D BOX
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by hardbody: 5:54am On Apr 13, 2016
domopps:

Another Prof spotted! Have you rated your English first ?

Cheeeers

Correct your spelling of cheers. If however you intended it to be understood differently, then you should put it in parentheses. When done, go back to the subject matter and stop derailing this thread.
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by felifeli: 6:18am On Apr 13, 2016
demolinka:

If to say God Na man, u for don die na. OK what's your solution?
Just say Amen. Simple.
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by felifeli: 6:22am On Apr 13, 2016
demolinka:

Say Amen.
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by Gamusgamus: 6:33am On Apr 13, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
President Muhammadu Buhari’s approval rating has slipped further from 32.8% in February to 31.2% in March, amid worsening economic crisis and crippling fuel scarcity, according to a new poll.

The monthly poll by Governance Advancement Initiative for Nigeria, GAIN, says more Nigerians again scored Mr. Buhari low on his administration’s handling of the economy, power and fuel shortage.

It is the second time the president’s rating dropped since GAIN in December started monthly tracking of performance of governments at all levels in Nigeria.

In earlier months, the poll found that majority of respondents did not blame President Buhari for Nigeria’s economic troubles. They blamed former President Goodluck Jonathan instead.

In January, the president’s approval rating stood at 63.4%.

The trend however shifted significantly in February as the nation’s economic crisis bit harder.

In March, which is the latest result, the poll said more Nigerians continued to blame Mr. Buhari— not Mr. Jonathan— for the nation’s economic woes.

The falling rating was primarily due to petroleum scarcity, bad economy, power outage, and broken campaign promises, said the poll.

“A crippling fuel scarcity continued to affect individuals and business across the country, and had a concomitant effect on transportation and business costs,” said Malcolm Fabiyi, one of the poll’s coordinators, who previously served as a visiting professor at the Lagos Business School.

The president scored low on economy, power, and rule of law.

The poll also found that Nigerians voted the Agriculture Minister, Audu Agbeh, as best performing minister.

Ibeh Kachikwu, the Minister of State for Petroleum, who was voted best in February, slipped to third position, as a result of the fuel crisis, and his remarks that he was not a magician to end the scarcity.

The poll also reported lower rating for the Buhari administration’s anti-corruption war, with Nigerians disappointed by slow pace of prosecution and lack of convictions. There were also increased concerns about abuse of rule of law in anti-corruption fight.

The March GAIN survey was administered using electronic media. Eight hundred and seventy six (876) complete responses were received. The survey results have a 95% confidence level and ± 4% margin of error, according to the coordinators.

Poll results

Key highlights

Performance rating for the Buhari government remains low at 31.2%

Top four reasons for Buhari government’s low ratings in March are:
Petroleum scarcity (71%),
Economy (68%),
Power (64%) and
Broken campaign promises (57%)

Majority of Nigerians continue to hold Buhari responsible for the economy

Nigerian Army extends status as the most respected National Institution

Nigerian presidency is 3rd rated National institution, behind Army and EFCC

Audu Ogbeh (Agriculture) rated top performing minister; Fuel Scarcity and “not a magician” statement tanks Kachikwu in ratings

Anti-Corruption war drops below 50% as high priority area for the first time – Nigerians disappointed by slow pace of prosecution & lack of convictions

Concerns linger about abuse of rule of law in anti-corruption fight (38%)85% express dissatisfaction with Government’s handling of Fulani Herdsmen crisis

Summary

March was a very tough month for Nigerians, and a terrible one for the Buhari government. A crippling fuel scarcity continued to affect individuals and business across the country, and had a concomitant effect on transportation and business costs. The power sector continued to struggle, and for a brief period in March, there was zero power generation from the public power system. The Minister of State for Petroleum reminded Nigerians that he was “not a magician,” triggering a firestorm of criticism within the ruling APC government and across Nigeria. As for the anticorruption war
– March was another month of legal maneuverings in the courts, leaving Nigerians frustrated about the lack of results and convictions. All of these realities are reflected in the March polls.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/201660-buharis-approval-rating-falls-president-scores-low-economy-others-poll.html
That rating was even too high, in my own analysis, it's below 15%
Re: Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll by Luckylife(m): 6:39am On Apr 13, 2016
adekayo1234:
this is no news... just yesterday, I watched someone lamenting wishing the world would come to an end and everyone should just die. I still don't understand how Nigerians came to believe that a mess of 16 years can be fixed within 2 years. Even though things are hard, I believe it's still too early to crucify Buhari. I still believe in this government
I spit at the rate of zombies mentality when they make this kind of animalistic cow statement . So the rotten of military rule for over 30 years are more deadly than what APC inherited form PDP . We all know that lies and blames are in zombies DNA. Stop the cow silly excuses and do the work .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests / DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari / DSS Invites Oluwayomi David Atte Over Comment On Gumi's Visit To Okunland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.