Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

I Saw This In My Food Today (PIC) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Saw This In My Food Today (PIC) (1531 Views)

I Saw Eczema On Her Face, And When I Asked She Said She Recently Changed Soap. / I Saw This Somewhere And Decided To Share (pics) / Scam: "I Lost Like 13 Pounds By Taking These Natural Dr. Oz Drops I Saw On CNN" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw This In My Food Today (PIC) by obajoey(m): 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
God really saved me today because I don't know what would have happened if I had swallowed this fish hook I saw in my food today.
I was just eating the eba with the oha soup oo, thank God I am the type that don't rush food especially whenever am eating away from home, but I believe God just love me because the hook could have gotten glued to the eba.

The funny thing is the food vendor was very rude to me the previous day.
Help me to thank God people of God.

Re: I Saw This In My Food Today (PIC) by kestolove95(m): 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
Kai...when the bush meat go catch d hunter...
Re: I Saw This In My Food Today (PIC) by ireneony(f): 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
Thank God for your life
Re: I Saw This In My Food Today (PIC) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
Haha! Thank God for you oo
Re: I Saw This In My Food Today (PIC) by nifemi25(m): 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
thank god say you no be atenu owo epo
Re: I Saw This In My Food Today (PIC) by JhimmySpark(m): 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
Psalm 103 vs 4 "Who redeemeth thy life from destruction, who crowneth thee with loving kindness and tender MERCIES." Thank God for ur life bro. More wonderful testimonies to ur life.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This In My Food Today (PIC) by VictorRomanov: 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
Sorry bro. I guess its from the fish. It looks like a fish hook.
Re: I Saw This In My Food Today (PIC) by Fmartin(m): 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
So u wan tell us say u eat fish today? grin
Re: I Saw This In My Food Today (PIC) by obajoey(m): 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
Thank you bro.
JhimmySpark:
Psalm 103 vs 4 "Who redeemeth thy life from destruction, who crowneth thee with loving kindness and tender MERCIES." Thank God for ur life bro. More wonderful testimonies to ur life.
Re: I Saw This In My Food Today (PIC) by TeddyPendergrass(m): 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
obajoey:
God really saved me today because I don't know what would have happened if I had swallowed this fish hook I saw in my food today.
I was just eating the eba with the oha soup oo, thank God I am the type that don't rush food especially whenever am eating away from home, but I believe God just love me because the hook could have gotten glued to the eba.

The funny thing is the food vendor was very rude to me the previous day.
Help me to thank God people of God.

dude quote me here I don't have access to my mail till Monday
Re: I Saw This In My Food Today (PIC) by obajoey(m): 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ok, bro. I just need your help on how to properly apply to british council vacancies. They just posted a vacancy for a finance assistant and I love to apply. Thanking you in anticipation.
TeddyPendergrass:

dude quote me here I don't have access to my mail till Monday
Re: I Saw This In My Food Today (PIC) by TeddyPendergrass(m): 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
obajoey:
Ok, bro. I just need your help on how to properly apply to british council vacancies. They just posted a vacancy for a finance assistant and I love to apply. Thanking you in anticipation.

Okay. will comment on this tomorrow
Re: I Saw This In My Food Today (PIC) by obajoey(m): 4:45am On Aug 06, 2016
Ok, thanks bro.
TeddyPendergrass:

Okay. will comment on this tomorrow
Re: I Saw This In My Food Today (PIC) by TeddyPendergrass(m): 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
obajoey:
Ok, thanks bro.
I have completed the article
Re: I Saw This In My Food Today (PIC) by obajoey(m): 5:33am On Aug 09, 2016
Thanks bro. In fact I just got a message from them yesterday that I was not shortlisted for their interview cry (finance officer), but there is a new opening, I will have to follow the steps you provided.. Thank you once again.
TeddyPendergrass:

I have completed the article

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Lower Your Cholesterol Level/ The Risk Of High Cholesterol / Receiving Packages From China Corona Virus. / Read This If You Are Praying And Trying To Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.