Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) (42947 Views)

Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) / Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) / Yvonne Osifo vs Apostle Psalm Okpe Saga: A Cry For Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by Michaeluzomam(m): 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt51qq7q9na7e.20c739dd.jpg[/img]
The lady Live on Stage (photo: Uzomedia)

The woman

The horrors of social media contacts once again reared its head in Edo State as a female gospel singer identified as Yvonne Omoarebokhae, has been found dead in a hotel.

She died few hours after she had performed at a church programme organised in Warri, Delta State, by a Lagos-based pastor identified as Apostle Psalm Okpe of Fresh Oil Ministry, who she was said to have met on popular social networking site, Facebook.

Though the whereabouts of the pastor could not be ascertained as at the time of this report yesterday, unconfirmed reports claimed he is currently in police net and helping with investigation.

When contacted, the state police commissioner, Chris Ezike, confirmed the incident but refuse to say whether the suspect is with the police or not. He simply said the police was not looking for anybody as they have everything they need at their disposal to carry out the investigation.

Husband of the deceased, Odion, said his wife met Apostle Psalm on Facebook and after several months of chatting, his late wife was invited last week Thursday by the pastor to perform in Warri, Delta State.

He said Apostle Psalm claimed to have a programme in Warri, Asaba and Benin City where his wife was to perform. He said his wife called him at about 10a.m. last Friday that she would be home soon, but did not hear from her again.

“At about 9:30pm, the police used my wife’s phone to call and invite me to report at the Airport Road police station. I waited for more than two hours at the station until the police asked me to go home but I insisted on knowing the whereabouts of my wife. The DPO later told me that my wife was picked at an hotel in the GRA and rushed to the Benin Central hospital, where she was confirmed dead.

“I am yet to see the corpse of my wife to know what happened and who is responsible for her death. We have a three-year old baby at home,” he said.

Ezike said a post mortem examination will confirm the cause of death.His words; “It is under investigation. The man is married and the woman is married. Not until a post mortem is conducted, we cannot conclude what happened. I have asked the matter to be transferred to the State CID.”

http://m.guardian.ng/news/female-gospel-singer-found-dead-in-hotel-after-ministration/
Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by eleko1: 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
OK
Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by jcross19: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ah jesus, first the pastor have entered one chance to prison.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by cruzita(f): 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
things dey happen .this year is strong

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
chisos..... dis is so sad
Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by osesology(m): 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
They both lodged in the hotel...I hope it's not what I'm thinking. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by fav444(f): 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
facebook arrangee tins de make me fear eh

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by bigval(m): 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
shameless woman undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
Wolfs in sheep clothing
Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by idupaul: 1:04am On Apr 13, 2016
Programme in Warrington indeed so what was the pastor doing in Benin hotel with her..

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by CaroLyner(f): 1:34am On Apr 13, 2016
extremely terrible
Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by lordcyl3(m): 1:42am On Apr 13, 2016
God help us
Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by Heryorh: 5:26am On Apr 13, 2016
the Fresh Oil Ministry.
[/quote]
hmmm

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by Sommyangel(f): 5:53am On Apr 13, 2016
The pastor don flex the woman for more fresh oil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by MilesLamar(m): 6:45am On Apr 13, 2016
Na wa
Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by gunuvi(m): 6:59am On Apr 13, 2016
She went to collect fresh oil.
rip madam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by izonlucky01(m): 7:16am On Apr 13, 2016
Nawa
Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by deewhone(f): 7:43am On Apr 13, 2016
So many evil people around

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by fctguy: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2016
OP are you on drugs?
your title and content are contradictory angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by 4nobody4every1: 9:59am On Apr 13, 2016
Nka be, from the look on her hands it seems there was a struggle or she was strangulated by her killers sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by DBossNG(m): 9:59am On Apr 13, 2016
Chai!
Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by Lilimax(f): 10:01am On Apr 13, 2016
OMG! Whatever could have led to the death of this lady>

People should be mindful of the friends/people they meet online. We have so many fake people and mixed multitudes out there; Armed robbers, Terrorists, Rapist, Kidnappers, Prostitutes, 419, Ritualist etc hiding behind their keyboards to be posting stuffs.
Not to talk of fake religious people claiming what they are not embarassed

I'm never fascinated with any claim someone makes online especially Facebook and other social media except I personally
verifies it. We live in a strange world! embarassed

RIP my dear lady.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by Welber(f): 10:02am On Apr 13, 2016
Front page title. Hmmm
Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by gebest: 10:02am On Apr 13, 2016
Honestly i dont support women on social network, they are too soft, easily decieved by some gruntled element. I ve bar my woman from social network since.

5 Likes

Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by brunofarad(m): 10:02am On Apr 13, 2016
Rip
Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by Fearcom(m): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2016
bigval:
shameless woman undecided

Don't sin against God with the words of your mouth. You don't have all thee facts.

8 Likes

Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by MadCow1: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2016
Hmmmmm!
Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by rita25(f): 10:05am On Apr 13, 2016
na wa oh?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> end time gospel singer and endtime pastor both married but receiving the unction of the spirit in a hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GBABEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by Young03(m): 10:05am On Apr 13, 2016
performed in warri and found dead in hotel at Benin

I smell..
Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by mira4u: 10:07am On Apr 13, 2016
The fear of a random unknown person online is the beginning of wisdom. Yet people will still not learn. undecided They keep visiting strangers they met online. Smh
Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 10:08am On Apr 13, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by bastien: 10:08am On Apr 13, 2016
Her fight don finish

Rip

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14-year-old Girl Raped By HIV Patient In Hospital In Port Harcourt (photos) / Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel / Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.