Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) (42963 Views)

Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) / Man Was Found Dead In Palm-Street In Calabar (graphic Pics) / Yvonne Osifo vs Apostle Psalm Okpe Saga: A Cry For Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by darlenese(f): 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
That pastor na badooo, everybody know that he is fake !
RIP madam
Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by Fourwinds: 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
nonsense news...she performed in Delta state., travelled down to Edo state to book hotel room. and died there while her husband stays in Benin...foolish news
Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by gebest: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
OmoNaijaUK:

You are autocratic! Did you ban yourself also?
why will i ban myself, am a man so a woman cannot decieve me to bed, ve sex with me nd then kil me. Unlike the woman folks.
Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by DealMogul(m): 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lol Ok...lemme just waka pass. These online journos tsk tsk!
Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by deebrain(m): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
cruzita:
things dey happen .this year is strong

Nkan sele. Odun yi gidi gan.
Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by Carter4luv(m): 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
Fresh oil ministry. Wonderful
Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by Chicagoesontop: 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
Michaeluzomam:
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt51qq7q9na7e.20c739dd.jpg[/img]
The lady Live on Stage (photo: Uzomedia)

The woman

http://m.guardian.ng/news/female-gospel-singer-found-dead-in-hotel-after-ministration/

So she went to perform in a hotel without her music crew, ?? yeye dey smell !!
Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by FarmTech(m): 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
osesology:
They both lodged in the hotel...I hope it's not what I'm thinking. undecided
U can't just judge carelessly like that. From the look of her hand, there was a serious struggle b4 she was killed. Only proper investigatn can reveal the truth.
Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by siamia(f): 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
I stumbled on this story, and this is my two cents: whatever that woman was doing, that's her business. Whoever makes a bed, must lie on it.
I've never heard of this pastor, but I googled him. He seems to have a vibrant church, so how did he get embroiled in this mess?
Here's the thing. When a pastor gets cast in the news, its one of two things: either he's a fraud, and God decided to expose him. Or he's sinned one two many times, and his cup is now full. And so, God has allowed him to be exposed and disgraced. Even God's patience with His errant children runs out at a point. If this man is a fraud, then he's being exposed. If he's genuine, but is a secret skirt-chaser, then his number was up.
Back to the lady: if its true that ur a cheating wife, I don't need to tell u where ur headed.
God help us who are still alive, to live right.
Thanks for reading my comment. smiley
Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by siamia(f): 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
Addendum: how not to fall into trouble as a pastor:
1. Don't be a facebooker.
You have no biz spending 'months' chatting with a woman on fb, married or single. What's a pastor doing chatting on fb? He shd be busy in church. If he absolutely must be on fb, his timeline shd read like a devotional, filled with prayer points, etc.
2. Don't set up meetings in a hotel.
Pastor, u shd avoid every hint of impropriety. What reason wud a pastor give for going to buy coke at a randy bar in a red light zone? What's the church office for?
3. Don't set up a meeting where u will be alone with a member of the opposite sex. If anything untoward is alleged to have happened, trust me,u can't wriggle out of it.
4. Don't invite a lady for ministration anywhere. That's what ur PA, secretary and office staff are for. Ur church shd have formally invited her, with letters and written correspondence that's above reproach. A standard church has a filing system of records of events and happenings in the church.
5. Am so pissed abt the whole story and the needless death, that I've run out of points. smiley
Thanks again for reading my comments.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by nyabinghi(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2016
Christianityisbad, fake religion and the dead fool would have said islamabad
Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by MallamYahaya(m): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2016
I know Apostle Psalm Okpe in person. We had a chat about a week and a half ago. Okpe is an itinerary preacher and widely traveled. He is the senior pastor of Fresh Oil Ministry in Egbeda, Lagos.

Yes, Psalm Okpe tells a lot of lies even in his sermons. His testimonies are cock and bull stories but Psalm is not a killer.

The story didn't say Psalm was with her at the hotel. We don't know who killed her. The woman"s husband was aware of her invitation and chats. He must have seen Okpe's chats with his wife. Let us give Psalm the benefit of the doubt until investigations are concluded.

Remember when Potiphars wife accused Joseph of attempted rape the evidence was so compelling but it was a lie.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Omoarebokhae Found Dead In A Hotel (photos) by itoese(m): 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
MallamYahaya:
I know Apostle Psalm Okpe in person. We had a chat about a week and a half ago. Okpe is an itinerary preacher and widely traveled. He is the senior pastor of Fresh Oil Ministry in Egbeda, Lagos.

Yes, Psalm Okpe tells a lot of lies even in his sermons. His testimonies are cock and bull stories but Psalm is not a killer.

The story didn't say Psalm was with her at the hotel. We don't know who killed her. The woman"s husband was aware of her invitation and chats. He must have seen Okpe's chats with his wife. Let us give Psalm the benefit of the doubt until investigations are concluded.

Remember when Potiphars wife accused Joseph of attempted rape the evidence was so compelling but it was a lie.

This incident is a lesson for some of us. I will not say anything now till police concludes their investigations. But I am still wondering why the gospel singer went to hotel without the knowledge of the husband? What did she go there to do? My condolences to the relatives.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son / Wanted Murderer 'Ikanda' Finally Arrested 9 Months After Going Into Hiding. Pics / Top 10 Most Notorious Armed Robbers In The History Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.