Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army (20947 Views)

Boko Haram Members Killed By Troops During Raid In Sambisa Forest.Graphic Photos / Soldiers Kill 15 Boko Haram Members In Sambisa Forest, Recover Heavy Weapons / Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Kingpin While Trying To Flee Sambisa Forest(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by Flexherbal(m): 8:15am On Apr 13, 2016
Let us all be vigilant!
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by XploraBen(m): 8:17am On Apr 13, 2016
A big kudos to the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Airforce for taking the battle this far.
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by Naomite(f): 8:18am On Apr 13, 2016
Nawa oo, dis boko boys no dey finish

As dem dey run go so, thunder dey follow dem 4 back and e go strike immediately them enter spacious area grin
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 13, 2016
So they havent wiped themout yet shocked till now
Why we dey slack like this if nah america one bomb n its over .. grin

Lets wait first n see if they kill them all undecided hope dem get serious training .. Black ops cool
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by ajebuter(f): 8:19am On Apr 13, 2016
Why dem flee?

Dem no sabi make mouth again?

Good job NA
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by Sunnycliff(m): 8:23am On Apr 13, 2016
EllisMorgan:

English pls.
Who English Don help?
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by Sunnycliff(m): 8:23am On Apr 13, 2016
EllisMorgan:

English pls.
Who English Don help?
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by tuna4servi(m): 8:25am On Apr 13, 2016
Go into dere city and destroy dem
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by delishpot: 8:26am On Apr 13, 2016
How can you set fire to a rabbit's hole without defending the other end of the hole should the rabbit try to escape?

On the other hand, I pray for peace and brotherly love for all in the world. For if we all loved, there would be no need for air raids and aerial bombardments. There will be no Book haram and there will be no Need for an Army
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by Chalatanace(m): 8:26am On Apr 13, 2016
Why do you start the attack when you're not ready for defense? cry
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by engrchykae(m): 8:28am On Apr 13, 2016
TippyTop:
So the army didn't anticipate they'd disperse once bombs starts raining down? NO?
thank you very much,we have a very reactive military and government instead of a proactive one.
Before the military leadership decided to go for the bombing of sambisa forest,common sense should tell them that the terrorists must disperse and in order to minimize the damage consequent of such dispersal of terrorists among the public,the military would have done a thorough encircling of the sambisa perimeter or area.
Our military is just as imbecilic as our bloody civilians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by okomonny(m): 8:28am On Apr 13, 2016
Army have done their part, you should be responsible for your security. Lets help Army to help ourselves.
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by legendsilver(m): 8:30am On Apr 13, 2016
jayriginal:

What exactly do you understand by technical defeat.
Let's start from there.
start from where, Do you want to kill her? Technical defeat is too big for her to understand abeg

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by rottennaija(m): 8:31am On Apr 13, 2016
4Kemzy:
Boko Haram? I thought they have been decimated technically.

At least you have the sense to use the word "technically"

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:32am On Apr 13, 2016
for almost a yeear now, it has always been in d news that sambisa forest is being bombed and boko haram killed in their millions etc. i keep wondering d size of this bush. in my own opinion all the commercial farmers in africa and d world at large should converge at this sambisa bush to chart the way forward in d agric sector. am tired and sick of this dumb gist every time.
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by Krismart(m): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2016
They now disguise as Fulani cattle men and are being protected by the same people who claim to be fighting them. Nigeria jaga jaga!
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by Richydos(m): 8:35am On Apr 13, 2016
Sistem007:
After reading this I started suspecting this woman sitting next to me with hijab..had to stylishly touch her waist small to make sure there wasn't any metal there. Finally she is free and peace has returned to my mind. #Sighs
Lolzzzzz.... U stylishly committed adultery or fornication just bcox of d fear of boko haram ba..... In d voice of mama Jonathan I'll say continue "ur 7 virgins will b waiting in heaven..... Smiles.. Yeye
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by Missmossy(f): 8:39am On Apr 13, 2016
Don't know what to believe anymore. Nawa o.
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by saintkel(m): 8:41am On Apr 13, 2016
Guyman02:
Boko Haram members are Muslims from the North and mostly (Hausa, Kanuri and Fulani), Northerners know them since they are their children, sons and daughters; it is their responsibility to report all suspicious movements to the appropriate authorities.
The reality is that the man in the South West loves life so much and knows what a suicide bomb can do to his body that he cannot wear one, he loves women so much that he wants them here and not the promised 72 virgins over there.
The Igbo man wants all the money he can grab to impress his people and oppress Yorubas with flashy cars, mansions and bear the title of Odogwu, Ezeigbo 1 of Ibadan.
The other tribes in the South and North dont want trouble, they want to live their normal lives but are harassed by the mentioned key tribes from which Boko Haram gets their membership and would not become suicide attackers and see Islam as a religion of Peace.

How to Make a Boko Haram and ISIS Fighter
Op dis guy deserve a ban jor
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by abnsugbe: 8:43am On Apr 13, 2016
4Kemzy:

hahahahahah..i thought so too..But lets keep having the same thought,who knws,it might help eliminate them...fools...liers
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by Sistem007(m): 8:44am On Apr 13, 2016
Richydos:

Lolzzzzz.... U stylishly committed adultery or fornication just bcox of d fear of boko haram ba..... In d voice of mama Jonathan I'll say continue "ur 7 virgins will b waiting in heaven..... Smiles.. Yeye

Hehehe...wetin we go do na. Safety first bro smiley
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by abnsugbe: 8:45am On Apr 13, 2016
Sistem007:
After reading this I started suspecting this woman sitting next to me with hijab..had to stylishly touch her waist small to make sure there wasn't any metal there. Finally she is free and peace has returned to my mind. #Sighs

lozz..i touch her and u are still live to type?..chaiii.. Touching is Haram ooo
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by Sistem007(m): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2016
abnsugbe:

lozz..i touch her and u are still live to type?..chaiii.. Touching is Haram ooo

trust me I was smart about it...she had no clue #winkz
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 13, 2016
4Kemzy:
Yes, but does that sound to you as if they have been totally defeated?
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by macaranta(m): 8:49am On Apr 13, 2016
Okay...but they should have been encircled by the NA instead of allowing them flee.
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by Richydos(m): 8:51am On Apr 13, 2016
Sistem007:

Hehehe...wetin we go do na. Safety first bro smiley
Hahahahahahah make u shall no do mistake touch d 1 wey actually carry d bomb ooooo, otherwise na u go personally ignite am on time N i am sure u know d rest.... Lolzzzz
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by Manir9ja: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2016
jayriginal:

Let's start from there.
His comment is not worth replying for.... Leave the mumu alone, his stupidity is something else

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by lifezone247(m): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2016
Darrellhill:
Yes there have... When last dis u hear about them, or did u see thier video recently. . Lollllllll it had only shekua if he was the one and two other pple..
Bro this your English fit kill shekau sef
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by Marley01(m): 8:57am On Apr 13, 2016
NobleAngell:
Stop fooling yourselves Buratai and co. About two weeks ago, Shekau declared that the end has come for them and today they are fleeing Sambisa forest. Tomorrow you guys will 'find' theChibok girls. If you guys secretly negotiated with them and reached some sort of agreement, then I think I would shut up if I were you.

Please read what u wrote again..
The army should believe a terrorist who has inflicted the most harm ever done to Nigeria just because he claims he is done with his job??
You can say all you want 'cuz maybe u were not directly affected by the insurgency. The Chibok girls would be found if they are still alive and The world has grown past giving terrorists a chance!
You talk about secret negotiations.. I guess u do not know the magnitude of what u ask. Boko Haram never stated its aims and objectives when the war began and also didn't give room for negotiation with the Federal government, why give them a chance when their end has come??
My dear, developed nations do not negotiate with terrorists. I would shut up if I were you!!
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by lifezone247(m): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2016
jayriginal:

Let's start from there.
Let's wait for the mumu response. (decimated technically.)

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 13, 2016
Guyman02:
Boko Haram members are Muslims from the North and mostly (Hausa, Kanuri and Fulani), Northerners know them since they are their children, sons and daughters; it is their responsibility to report all suspicious movements to the appropriate authorities.
The reality is that the man in the South West loves life so much and knows what a suicide bomb can do to his body that he cannot wear one, he loves women so much that he wants them here and not the promised 72 virgins over there.
The Igbo man wants all the money he can grab to impress his people and oppress Yorubas with flashy cars, mansions and bear the title of Odogwu, Ezeigbo 1 of Ibadan.
The other tribes in the South and North dont want trouble, they want to live their normal lives but are harassed by the mentioned key tribes from which Boko Haram gets their membership and would not become suicide attackers and see Islam as a religion of Peace.

How to Make a Boko Haram and ISIS Fighter

HOW TO BE A PASTOR AND HOW TO BE A GOOD FEMALE CHURCH MEMBER

Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by Marley01(m): 9:05am On Apr 13, 2016
engrchykae:
thank you very much,we have a very reactive military and government instead of a proactive one.
Before the military leadership decided to go for the bombing of sambisa forest,common sense should tell them that the terrorists must disperse and in order to minimize the damage consequent of such dispersal of terrorists among the public,the military would have done a thorough encircling of the sambisa perimeter or area.
Our military is just as imbecilic as our bloody civilians.

Speak for yourself if you have imbecilic traits.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College / Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK / Ganduje: "Sanusi Couldn’t Change From Social Critic To Traditional Ruler"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.