Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate (20931 Views)

2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio / 2019: APC Planning To Freeze Atiku, Saraki, Wike, Others - Timi Frank / 2019: APC Endorses Mannaseh, Passes No Confidence Vote On Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by Babygiwa(f): 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2018

Prince Dapo Abiodun Appoints Running Mate

As the gubernatorial campaign officially kicks off this weekend, the Dapo Abiodun Campaign Organization has announced Engr. (Mrs.) Noimot SALAKO-OYEDELE as the Deputy Governorship Candidate of the All Progressives Congress in Ogun State.

The choice of Mrs Salako-Oyedele was made by the leaders, elders and stakeholders of the party after dispassionate deliberations, detailed screening of various qualified individuals that were hitherto put forward for the position, and a voting process by all stakeholders present at the meeting venue.

52 year old Noimot Salako Oyedele is a multi-talented professional with over 30 years of proven records of experience in Consulting, Contracting and Real Estate Sectors. A result-oriented and enthusiastic individual with broad range of knowledge and experience in developing and implementing effective strategies in managing projects from inception through to completion, she is currently Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer, Glenwood Property Development Company Limited.

A former General Manager (Business Development)/Acting Managing Director, GRENADINES HOMES LIMITED, she has also served as Graduate Engineer/ Project Manager at OVE ARUP & PARTNERS, LONDON, UK.

Noimot holds a Masters degree in Public Health Engineering from the Imperial College of Science & Technology London, UK, a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Lagos.

An Awori woman from Ado Odo Ota local Government of Ogun state, Noimot is the daughter of late Professor Lateef A. Salako who served Ogun State as Chairman, Ogun State Scholarship Board and Chairman Ogun State University Teaching Hospital Board of Management. Prof Salako also served as Special Adviser to the then Minister of Health, Prof. Olikoye Ransome-Kuti and was Director-General of the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research for seven years and for a further three years, the Chief Executive Officer of the Federal Vaccine Research Laboratories, Yaba.

Speaking after the election of the Deputy Governorship candidate, the APC flagbearer, Prince Dapo Abiodun said “I am convinced that Mrs Salako-Oyedele is suitable for this position, given her proven integrity, professional track records, leadership skills and capabilities. And I look forward to working with her to deliver good governance to the good people of our dear state”

The Director General of the campaign Organization, Prince Segun Adesegun also called on all party members and well-meaning sons and daughters of Ogun State at home and abroad to rally round the candidates and give them the needed support in the quest to collectively create a robust and sustainable development for Ogun state.

http://revue.com.ng/ogun-2019-apc-picks-salako-oyedele-as-deputy-governorship-candidate/

10 Likes

Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by amaniro: 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
shocked

Everyone picking women as running mate just to get votes out of mere sentiments.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by mymadam(m): 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
OGSG on the move with this one.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2018
Here comes the NEXT Deputy Governor of Ogun State.....

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by nickxtra(m): 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
Pretty woman with brains

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by lenghtinny(m): 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
Amosun finally bows out in shame cheesy

Amosun right now.....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by gurunlocker: 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

Everyone picking women as running mate just to get votes out of mere sentiments.

If they didn't pick women, you will still complain shocked

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ado Odo otta LGA is number one

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by lanvic12(m): 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
Good luck to them

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by bedspread: 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
I don't see APC or Pdp in Ogun state!

I see ADC in Ogun state!

I see APC and ATM sharing their votes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by Raji18(m): 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
Dat is nice one

2 Likes

Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by Afflalo(m): 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
I must vote APC becuz of this beautiful woman

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by baby124: 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nice representation of women. Wow, I am impressed by her CV!

7 Likes

Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by Pajapaja: 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
bedspread:
I don't see APC or Odp in Ogun state!

I see ADC in Ogun state!

Who cares what a blind man see?

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by benj19921993: 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by bedspread: 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
Pajapaja:

Who cares what a blind man see?

Watch your Tongue before get blind this morning!!

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ok. It is noted.
All the best to the good people of Ogun State as they go to the poll next year.

1 Like

Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by omoadeleye(m): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
Mehn, that woman is more than 52 oo, see how they want to impose someone that haven't stepped her legs on the soil of Ota on us, a US based for that matter what a wrong step from the Governor, despite all the instabilities going on in the party within the state, they are still not wise enough to choose a deputy that will be able to counter all their wrongs... We don't know this woman oo.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by ArmaniUhuru: 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
Afflalo:
I must vote APC becuz of this beautiful woman

Just because she’s beautiful??

1 Like

Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by senatordave1(m): 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
bedspread:
I don't see APC or Odp in Ogun state!

I see ADC in Ogun state!

How will you see when your in the east.leave the seeing and choice to ogun

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by tachacute(f): 11:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by bedspread: 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
[s]
senatordave1:

How will you see when your in the east.leave the seeing and choice to ogun
[/s]
Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by knowhowk: 12:06am On Nov 30, 2018
bedspread:
I don't see APC or Pdp in Ogun state!

I see ADC in Ogun state!

ADC/ GNI All the Way ..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by elotajohn1(m): 12:09am On Nov 30, 2018
APC is just filling in Muslims in YorubaLand.... It's becoming obviously too much o

1 Like

Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by Pajapaja: 12:24am On Nov 30, 2018
Lmao

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by MYHUBBY: 12:25am On Nov 30, 2018
elotajohn1:
APC is just filling in Muslims in YorubaLand.... It's becoming obviously too much o

and abia that Have two christians. How is it developed

All this mumu talk about christian or Muslim must not enter 2019

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by Antipob777(f): 12:53am On Nov 30, 2018
This is Muslim Muslim ticket. This islamization agenda of APC led govt is gradually manifesting.

This is not acceptable, I condemn it, I condemn it

ogunis a Christan state and only Christians are acceptable

I will never vote APC
No way.

1 Like

Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by dowel25: 2:55am On Nov 30, 2018
is Dapo Abiodun a Muslim, y filling all dis lie

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture) / Okupe Gets A BMW From President Jonathan - SaharaReporters / Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.