Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects (11241 Views)

Senate Approves Establishment Of Nigerian Peace Corps / Okorocha Fires All Commissioners, 27 Local Government Committees On Biafra Day / Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects by ybalogs(m): 8:38am On Apr 13, 2016
#GodblessNigeria #GodblessNigeria #GodblessNigeria #GodblessNigeria #GodblessNigeria #GodblessNigeria #GodblessNigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:40am On Apr 13, 2016
Its a nice development
Re: Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects by Deen77: 8:42am On Apr 13, 2016
uptimum123:
Am with you Baba,may God bless you for us

Amen but he need to be careful, American no dey play with dollar. Between two elephants, American and China.
Re: Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2016
wow this is a welcome development. yeah the president has a listening ear cos i remembered i had a brief meeting with the president shortly before his departure to china and i told him to go and ensure he does not come back to nigeria with empty hand. i actually did this for the sake of my fellow nigerians. guys am million much

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects by dearsly(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2016
Mopolchi:
Hope he also constituted a committee for his new album too?

Lolz........i don laugh die o
Re: Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects by bedspread: 8:43am On Apr 13, 2016
COMMITTEES AGAINNNNNNN? Are we not tired of Setting up Committees that will only end up Eating up the money??
Re: Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects by sn019051: 8:43am On Apr 13, 2016
Going all around at this age! You are commended. It is not possible to feed fat a sick person in just one day. Continue with your work PMB.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects by AreaFada2: 8:44am On Apr 13, 2016
I support closer ties with China.

Good move on paper. But usually the devil is in the detail.

Can our industrialists set up shops in China? Is it going to be we exporting raw materials mostly?
Can Dangote use his loan to produce indomie in Nigeria and export to China?
Re: Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects by Mayflowa(m): 8:45am On Apr 13, 2016
This is really good. NO one wants to invest in a country without basic infrastructure. So China is looking to facelift this.

In the long run, we should learn how to build machines and technology. We don't wanna repatriate all our earnings back to china.

Chinese don't play with scholarship. As developed as they are, the number of students they send to US and Uk is overwhelming! Government keeps developing human resources and create an environment for them to return and work

Conversely, Nigeria forgets his few sponsored scholar abroad. I remembered ptdf writing a letter of bond dissolution for a friend to get lost abroad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects by GoodMuyis(m): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2016
its high time to start learning Chinese apart from english.
#FlyingToChina loading
Re: Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects by phrankchek(m): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2016
Good move but my own is how will these have a direct effect on the life of that woman that fries akara in the remote part of kebbi state or that wheelbarrow pusher in Ebonyi state? ........Most of these federal government "policies" only manifest in Abuja and Lagos.

Like they said they will increase the number of students that gets scholarship. Believe me most students from these poverty ravaged states won't even hear anything about this
Re: Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects by Manir9ja: 8:47am On Apr 13, 2016
yarimo:
Mtchew the committee that are going to loot the loan again .
Brain washed wailer.... Always having negative thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects by lukency(m): 8:47am On Apr 13, 2016
Baba may ur daisis b elongated.All the akuyasis dt wish u death ll die b4 u.FULALA- FULALA PANKU BASPESKI! WALK OOO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects by anonimi: 8:47am On Apr 13, 2016
COMMITTEES again
Did the zombies not complain that was the only thing "clueless" did?
I thought that our "only saviour" was all about change chain!

egift:

I applaud the wisdom in pairing Buhari and Osinbajo.

One General. One Professor. One Nigeria.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3487747_cdw8zzbweaagup1_jpeg48fcfe23c38531653287ff295bc0d613
Re: Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects by omenka(m): 8:49am On Apr 13, 2016
yarimo:
Wake up brother. This is 2016. There's a new occupant in Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects by orlabass(m): 8:50am On Apr 13, 2016
good step, now we don't have to trade with dollar when transacting with the Chinese.... that one lasannnn na one for the road....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects by anonimi: 8:50am On Apr 13, 2016
Mayflowa:
This is really good. NO one wants to invest in a country without basic infrastructure. So China is looking to facelift this.

In the long run, we should learn how to build machines and technology. We don't wanna repatriate all our earnings back to china.

Chinese don't play with scholarship. As developed as they are, the number of students they send to US and Uk is overwhelming! Government keeps developing human resources and create an environment for them to return and work

Conversely, Nigeria forgets his few sponsored scholar abroad. I remembered ptdf writing a letter of bond dissolution for him to get lost abroad

The way to the bold part above is through education for ALL children focused on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
Unfortunately, Buhari and APC have zero or even NEGATIVE track record on that.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2066181_109315253423544626188034164921766947151069n_jpegacb37fe73c651f856a3f80eea0cac2b7

MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3124804_20151126164323_jpeg933998a57f8c28234ccaa665d2fefc46

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3124836_20151126163829_jpeg3798e0f98a572b323f9b9ab93cf4eb74

Re: Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects by anonimi: 8:52am On Apr 13, 2016
omenka:
Wake up brother. This is 2016. There's a new occupant in Aso Rock.

The new PRETENTIOUS crook of a tenant, you mean

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888
Re: Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects by Arewa12: 8:55am On Apr 13, 2016
sai baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects by Taeewo(m): 8:57am On Apr 13, 2016
Nice move

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects by softtouch01: 9:00am On Apr 13, 2016
... the country is moving irrespective of the hullabalu

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects by adeyeye5353(m): 9:01am On Apr 13, 2016
Fulfilment is the main important, God will see u true PMB

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects by flyca: 9:01am On Apr 13, 2016
Orders? From another man's country?
Nigeria worries me, hoha.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects by dangerousfingaz: 9:07am On Apr 13, 2016
Good one My President. May God Almighty continue to give you strength and good health. We the reasonable youths of this country are firmly behind you. YOU SHALL LIVE AND NOT DIE, YOU SHALL LIVE TO FULFILL THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH GOD HAS CROWNED YOU THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY IN THIS DISPENSATION AND MANY MORE YEARS TO COME IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

I love you My President.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects by skedy1(m): 9:07am On Apr 13, 2016
nell4:
you guys should hurry up
U just spoke my mind, I swear!!
Re: Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects by anonimi: 9:11am On Apr 13, 2016
softtouch01:
... the country is moving irrespective of the hullabalu

Is hullabalu the new name for Sai Bubu, the "expired leader"? grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3522539_fbimg14586264367400620_jpeg60f1f5aba639f2c888ed8075ec4bb623

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects by Mayflowa(m): 9:11am On Apr 13, 2016
anonimi:

The way to the bold part above is through education for ALL children focused on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
Unfortunately, Buhari and APC have zero or even NEGATIVE track record on that.hb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2066181_109315253423544626188034164921766947151069n_jpegacb37fe73c651f856a3f80eea0cac2b7

grin Very good point you have. anyway, we shouldn't be too quick to judge Buhari. There are lot of stuffs competing for attention in Nigeria. When you hold a leadership position, you will realise how demanding it is nd unsatisfying people are.

We as citizen should step up. Our maintenance culture is bad. U need to see how white peeps take care of their stuffs. Again we need education.

More worthy of note is our shabby university education. I am a lecturer. I can tell you university system in our country has failed. The curriculum is obsolete. many of the lecturers do not know how to impact knowledge especially in the sciences. Many don't know the standard and code for machine design. They don't know why courses are taught or applied. It's shame.

I kinda know why. Because that is how they were taught too.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects by kayzeesoft(m): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2016
yarimo:
That's one of the major problems we have in nigeria. May God help the masses.
Re: Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects by anonimi: 9:15am On Apr 13, 2016
Mayflowa:
grin Very good point you have. anyway, we shouldn't be too quick to judge Buhari. There are lot of stuffs competing for attention in Nigeria. When you hold a leadership position, you will realise how demanding it is nd unsatisfying people are.

We as citizen should step up. Our maintenance culture is bad. U need to see how white peeps take care of their stuffs. Again we need education.

More worthy of note is our shabby university education. I am a lecturer. I can tell you university system in our country has failed. The curriculum is obsolete. many of the lecturers do not know how to impact knowledge especially in the sciences. Many don't know the standard and code for machine design. They don't know why courses are taught or applied. It's shame.

I kinda know why. Because that is how they were taught too.

How can the roof and EXTERNAL walls of the house be okay when the foundation and interior walls plus ceiling are in a terrible shape.
What is the state of our

- primary
- vocational
- secondary and
- technical schools

that should produce the candidates for the polytechnics and universities.
What EMPHASIS and focus are we giving these foundational schools that are necessary for a vibrant educational system overall.
Re: Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects by Mayflowa(m): 9:38am On Apr 13, 2016
anonimi:

How can the roof and EXTERNAL walls of the house be okay when the foundation and interior walls plus ceiling are in a terrible shape.
What is the state of our

- primary
- vocational
- secondary and
- technical schools

that should produce the candidates for the polytechnics and universities.
What EMPHASIS and focus are we giving these foundational schools that are necessary for a vibrant educational system overall.

University can and ought to define path for foundation. University structures society
Re: Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects by blackborn7(m): 9:57am On Apr 13, 2016
[quote author=Bawsse post=44649740]

What a good move Mr President, The US will NEVER be happy with the china-nigeria relationship. Na to come sponsor terrorism of the highest order to frustrate the Nigeria dream. The US are vultures in dove clothings. quote me if you re a bad belle...

www.channelstv.com/2016/04/12/buhari-orders-establishment-of-committees-on-new-chinanigeria-projects/[/quote

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Polls: Lagos Is Ensnared And Captured - Bode George / APC Convention: South West Picks Kekemeke, Omisore / How Influencers, Politicians Mislead Nigerians Ahead Of Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.