Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Wife Catches Husband In Bed With 14-year Old Niece - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Catches Husband In Bed With 14-year Old Niece (1297 Views)

Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos / Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood / Man Rapes His 5-Year-Old Niece In Adamawa To Get Back At His Brother (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Catches Husband In Bed With 14-year Old Niece by arinze198(m): 8:06am On Feb 04, 2018
A married man, Osuocha Fortune has landed in prison after his wife caught him having sex with their 14-year old house maid who was also his brother’s daughter in Lagos.

The incident happened at Muyibi Street in Olodi, Apapa were they resided.

The wife handed him to the police for committing an abominable crime by sleeping with niece.
P.M.EXPRESS gathered that Fortune brought the victim from their village as a house help and as well to send her to school and train her. But when the victim got to his house, he developed interest in her, started sleeping with her secretly and warned her not to tell anyone.

Read http://pmexpressng.com/wife-catches-husband-bed-14-year-old-niece/

However, the whole thing got exposed when Fortune after having sex with his wife that particular night, his wife slept off, he reportedly sneaked into the room where the victim was sleeping and was having sex with her. His wife woke up suddenly and did not see her husband. She searched for him and found him on top of the victim.

The matter was reported to the Police at Gender Section at Ikeja; Fortune was arrested and detained at the police station. P.M.EXPRESS confirmed that the suspect admitted before the police that he did so but did not know what came over him.

He was charged before Ikeja Magistrates court for defilement.

He pleaded not guilty.

The Presiding Magistrate, Mrs. B.O. Osunsanmi granted him bail in the sum of N300.000 with two sureties in like sum.
He was remanded in prison custody pending when he will perfect his bail condition.
The matter was adjourned till 24 April, 2018.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that if Fortune was found guilty after the trial, he may be handed up to 10 years imprisonment.
Re: Wife Catches Husband In Bed With 14-year Old Niece by EngrMarve(m): 8:07am On Feb 04, 2018
Good man
Re: Wife Catches Husband In Bed With 14-year Old Niece by DivinelyBlessed: 8:08am On Feb 04, 2018
EngrMarve:
Good man
You guys share similarities?

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Husband In Bed With 14-year Old Niece by brownsugar23: 8:08am On Feb 04, 2018
cool
Re: Wife Catches Husband In Bed With 14-year Old Niece by pyyxxaro: 8:09am On Feb 04, 2018
P.M news and wonderful stories

Smy sad
Re: Wife Catches Husband In Bed With 14-year Old Niece by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 04, 2018
Why did she interrupt him?

Women are wicked.
Re: Wife Catches Husband In Bed With 14-year Old Niece by sinaj(f): 8:24am On Feb 04, 2018
Its pm news again grin

The man didnt try o! Having sex with a minor when u have a wife.

Its so shameful.
Re: Wife Catches Husband In Bed With 14-year Old Niece by HOLYDICK(m): 8:27am On Feb 04, 2018
sinaj:
Its pm news again grin

Its so shameful.

Na incest sef
Re: Wife Catches Husband In Bed With 14-year Old Niece by dingbang(m): 8:39am On Feb 04, 2018
sinaj:
Its pm news again grin

Its so shameful.
am against the whole saga but wives should try to stay appealing to their husbands. Its not when 2 years into the marriage, the wife suddenly loses interest in sex or gets so round and fat like balloon

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Husband In Bed With 14-year Old Niece by sinaj(f): 8:45am On Feb 04, 2018
dingbang:
am against the whole saga but wives should try to stay appealing to their husbands. Its not when 2 years into the marriage, the wife suddenly loses interest in sex or gets so round and fat like balloon
However, the whole thing got exposed when Fortune after having sex with his wife that particular night, his wife slept off...

I guess u missed this part.
Re: Wife Catches Husband In Bed With 14-year Old Niece by dingbang(m): 8:48am On Feb 04, 2018
sinaj:
However, the whole thing got exposed when Fortune after having sex with his wife that particular night, his wife slept off...

I guess u missed this part.
maybe the sex was boring.. Don't u get..
Re: Wife Catches Husband In Bed With 14-year Old Niece by sinaj(f): 8:56am On Feb 04, 2018
dingbang:
maybe the sex was boring.. Don't u get..
I guess having sex with his Niece, a14year old was livelier sad
Re: Wife Catches Husband In Bed With 14-year Old Niece by dingbang(m): 8:58am On Feb 04, 2018
sinaj:
yeah sadly. Its unfortunate. Like I told you, I am against it. So you shouldn't go on judging me.. Rather look at it from the psychological point of view. You studied it so you should understand better.

Ah mean.. We should be asking ourselves, why are men sleeping with housemaids? What is the reason for that? Who is to blame? What could be the solution? All these things need answers. This isn't the first case reported about a man sleeping with a minor, its been recurrent and something really has to be done about it.

There are even worse case scenarios, people are even having sex with unliving objects(sex dolls) animals etc.

Even as far as molesting 3year old children.. We as the enlightened ones should try to find out why these things take place. If you catch someone who stole something, the normal thing for a Nigerian is to beat the person , yet nothing has been done to find out why he stole it.
Re: Wife Catches Husband In Bed With 14-year Old Niece by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:20am On Feb 04, 2018
Osuocha sounds like an Aba Jewish name. ..

Developing with crime since 47BC

I pray he gets the full 10 year sentence and the hom0 prisoners teach him a thing or 2
Re: Wife Catches Husband In Bed With 14-year Old Niece by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 04, 2018
sinaj:
Better improve your skills before your man opts for an embarrassing alternative
Re: Wife Catches Husband In Bed With 14-year Old Niece by 9japrof(m): 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
He's an animal and should be locked up as long as possible
Re: Wife Catches Husband In Bed With 14-year Old Niece by meezynetwork(m): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
Maybe the niece pussy is tight. But its an abomination. The man need to be locked up for life

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks Woo Arrested Doctor Turned Hacker / Prisoners Who Escaped And Were Never Found / Pastor Dies Along With Others After Boarding Vehicle With Gang Members. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.